Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG SS ~My Heart Speaks For You~ Part-3 Pg-21 8/8 (Page 7)

bubblygal1711 IF-Sizzlerz
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Part 1

"Hi,…My name is geet… Geet kapoor…I am studying my degree first year…"
She took a deep breath… composing herself… she said…

"I am going to commit a mistake… I have to do it… but there is a reason for this… the reason is my childhood friend and her stupid mistake…. My best friend… her name is sam… sameera rathord…
She is always the bright student in our school.. all the time she tops in every exam…most worst part is my parents also support her and ask me to be like her…"

She pouted saying this…
"Once when we were in 8th std.. a new boy joined as new admission in 11th std.. yeah he was handsome alright.. He was son of khurana's who just settled in india…his name is dev…all girls used to drool over him… but he used to come to us to talk and spend time… when we enter the school he comes to us and talk with us…even help to carry our bags but slowly these two started to meet alone and I was left out.. Even he stopped carrying my bag.. it was like I was never existed between them … then one day… the dreadful day when me and sam were walking to our class room… dev came and he took sam alone.. I was curious to know what is going on between them.. so I secretly followed them.. then I heard most dangerous confession… he confessed that he loves her….the scene was all like a fairy tale type of confession made me sick..she also accepted his love… from that day her downfall started… she failed in her exams and her parents dream of her becoming a great doctor came to an end…she got so many beatings form her parents to know the reason and she spill the beans of loving dev...somehow she completed her boards and her parents talked with khurana's to fix their marriage.. now dev completed his studies and started to work in KC…but sam was not able to join in our college but any how her marriage is fixed with dev and it will happen by next month or so…but see the difference.. dev is well settled and completed his studies but this stupid sam destroyed her future…. Because of that I decided to not to fall in love or get married until I get settled in my life.. but many dev's are outside… now only I joined my college and all guys are ready with rosse to propose to me and they also rated me as top 1 rank in the most hot girls in the college..yeah I am hot and am happy about that…but one big problem is being the hottest girl I am not having any boyfriend and I don't want to… but I have to escape from this problem because any time one guy will come and propose to me and I need to escape from that…so for that I need to commit this mistake… so god am sorry… please forgive your child…I am good girl na… but what to do… I need to do this… okay byee.."

She came out of the temple jumping and happy that she confessed her mistake to god…..then she reached her college in her car and parked it opposite of the road as today was a Sunday and she don't want the watchman to see her enter the college… she need to sneak inside.. she crossed the road and suddenly bumped into someone and fell down….his belongings  fell down and she took them and gave it back saying sorry…without looking back she sneaked inside the college and went to the notice board and pasted a chart saying… "Geet loves …"  then she thought of a name…

"What name … think think….." then she thought of the name which she noticed in the belongings of the person whom she bumped… Aditya..
"Great geet…Yes Geet loves Aditya…"
She wrote that name on that chart and pasted it…
"Chal geet.. now no one will ask to as you have a boy friend…."
She happily jumped and went outside the college…
Next day when she entered the college… everyone came to her and congratulated her for her new found boyfriend… she got pissed and annoyed…

"I don't know what big achievement I did…they are congratulating me as if I became the chief minister… this sucks…grrr"

She thought to herself and plastered a fake smile on her face….

"So geet what is aditya doing?..." one of her friend asked..

"Oh he is a big business man…he is very busy man and rich… and please guys stop embarrassing me I need to go to the class…"

She went inside her class ignoring all the questions which are irritating her and the session started…

Precap: First encounter with Maan

So guys how was the update... i will be finishing this one soon... and keep supporting me... and Please press LIKES and COMMENTS...Sorry for mistakes...

Note: If this is related to any other story please tell me as i dont read much... and if so i will change this...

Love you all...

For my PMs Add "hasi.pm" to your buddy list...

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

Aakshithaanjystarjooooooooooooooammyicycoollathaaugem1606Paingelthendral_111PoonamTpreet.harmanDazlingdivyaNihsonnishnalsweet-mishtynat10kavya.sravyaBlushingqueenmansi.tripathimaanluversree.maneetKartikan91sandymgLM1991...RIDDHIMA...Anu_Rkiran99gurti30shalinisaran89preetymaaneetpayal.gupta177Dei_GratiaZohamaaneetNeejuHanishadevi-indu-18myprideambeernkiran_ratinehakapoor7smallville_SnowFlakes_swetha10namita25shah10Mehek25nahtani88KaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebammu5prava55663Ash1991sdlife19seemamaryzaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kabslocksimpoojaverma-padmarao-lehrdaredevilisbackdolly10tamanna1391_Maaneet_abinash079_BlackPearl_bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanspvdDownhillInfinity.Donnaa

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Hiii...Awesome update...Loved it...geet soo cute...just 4 a lil lie she asked 4 forgiveness 100 times...sweet... Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bubblygal1711

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
awesome update
continue soon
thanks for the pm

bubblygal1711

kiran_rati IF-Rockerz
kiran_rati
kiran_rati

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
beautiful starting
geet is so sweet
thanx for the pm
cont soon dear

bubblygal1711

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
start

bubblygal1711

kavya.sravya Goldie
kavya.sravya
kavya.sravya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
geet loves...aditya...? hope its not...our sweet adi...!!

bubblygal1711

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
awesome start
continue soon

bubblygal1711

KasiKasi IF-Dazzler
KasiKasi