Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG SS ~My Heart Speaks For You~ Part-3 Pg-21 8/8 (Page 21)

_SnowFlakes_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlakes_
_SnowFlakes_

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Nice story
both the part 1 & 2 r awesome
waiting fr nxt part update soon

khwaishfan IF-Addictz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
waiting
dreams-reality IF-Rockerz
dreams-reality
dreams-reality

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Lovely updates
bubblygal1711 IF-Sizzlerz
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Part 3

As time passed their friendship raised to new level…they started to come in one car… ie maan or geet car… they plan that one day maan would pick up geet and other day geet would pick up maan….they go for pubs movies and have a great time together… 2 months passed and each day their friendship grew more and more…Geet never said anything about her fake love and maan never asked anything about her boyfriend as he thought that geet never had a boyfriend..They both spend less time in college and maan never came to knew about her boyfriend…But maan attraction towards geet grew more….
One fine day Maan was on his way to the college on his bike.. then he saw roses… suddenly he wanted to give a rose to geet as those roses reminded him of her… he smiled to himself thinking about geet and bought the rose… he reached to the college and he went in search of geet….
Then he saw geet with her friend and geet also saw him coming towards her… she spotted the rose and got tensed…
"I knew it I knew these khurans will never change.. it started… he is coming to propose to me… I thought he is a good friend but maaan why did you change….i should have said to him before itself about aditya… now if I tell his heart will break.. oh god… I need to do something…"
She thought to herself and saw maan is nearing her… she immediately took her mobile….
"What number shall I dial… any number will go… some stupid will talk…"
Thinking she dialed a random number… maan smiled seeing her talking over phone and reached near her waiting for her to finish the call..
"Hello aditya…"
Other side a geeky guy received the call…
"Yes aditya speaking…"
She got shocked hearing the same name
"Aditya..hmmm… hearing a beautiful gal's voice anyone will say yes… oh guys will never change.."
she thought to herself…
"What adi… why didn't you meet me yesterday…" she spoke with her sugary coat voice
Adi got shocked…
"Who is this… ?"
"Awww you idiot… it is me geet.."
She said whining looking at maan who is watching her curiously…
"I don't know any geet…"
"I know your angry one me for what happen yesterday… I am sorry dear.."
"Dear????...Miss who are you…?"
He got frustrated and confused….
"You know I love you so much…"
She confessed seeing maan's face that became sad and at the same time angry hearing her saying I love you to other guy….
"I LOVE YOU…? Who are you?"
Now Adi is lost his sense….He wanted to know who this girl but she is keep on talking….
"I miss you so much…"
"God!!!  look miss geet… I think you dialed a wrong number… please don't spoil my life… I am happy being single…"
Adi said giving his trade mark smile…maan was becoming sad hearing geet got a boyfriend… he don't know clearly about his feelings but suddenly geet confessing to other person made him mad… Geet felt happy seeing maan's face expressions and praised herself for the super plan.. to ignite more fire in maan she kissed on the phone making both maan and adi shocked to hell…she hung the phone. Other side adi almost fainted hearing a gal proposing him and also kissing him..
Maan got mad and fumed inside… when she approached him she smiled sweetly giving her innocent looks whereas maan was fuming…. She enjoyed his angry looks and his M shaped lips were pressed so hard together as he was so angry and he could blast any minute…
"who was that?..." he asked controlling his rage..
"who?" geet asked innocently…
"whom did you say I love you..?"
"Oh he is my BF Aditya..you didn't know whole college knows…"
Maan face got dull…
"ohhh…"
"yes Adtiya is mostm handsome and very smart and intelligent…."
She kept on praising her BF one the other side maan was fuming seeing her praising some other… she enjoyed his looks and smiled inwardly and patted herself for her successful plan….she took the rose from his hands and wanted to make him more fume…
"wow rose is so beautiful… who gave it to you?"
He got stunned….
"who gave me ah?"
He asked confused….
"hmmm" she nodded innocently
He fumed more and thought for himself "I brought it for you… you made gal…" then he controlled his thoughts and rage….
"who would have given it to me… my GF gave it…" he just blurred out
She got shocked and her eyes popped out… seeing her expression he smirked and thought of continuing with the same…
"you have GF?"
"Hmmm yes.." her face fell down hearing that…
Why is she feeling low…she herself don't kow…
"who is the lucky gal?" she asked annoyed…he thought for a moment to say the name for his invisible GF…
"Sameera.."
"hmmm nice name.." she fumed but don't know the reason herself he enjoyed her cute pouting and her restlessness….
"Okay maan… time to go… byee.."
She said leaving and maan smiled seeing her cuteness… but his heart does not believe that she loves someone… because when he said about sameera her face expression changed… he wanted to prove that….

Precap: none

So how is the update...Plzz do share you LIKE and COMMENTS...

Sorry for mistakes..

For my update add "hasi.pm" to your list...

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

AakshithaSarbjeetDHjoooooooooooooomkd.70manook22lathaauPaingelammyicycoolPoonamTDazlingdivyaqueenbee001kainturakiranVidhi24sweet-mishtysandymgmaanluversree.maneetshalinisaran89Anu_R...RIDDHIMA...Hanishadevi_SnowFlakes_smallvilleambeernnehakapoor7sdlife19ammu5zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kabslockspunam2712-Gemini-impoojaverma-Mounika-swetha10KaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebAsh1991freya123PristineSoul.OneDirection.lehr_Maaneet_abinash079_BlackPearl_bhanu_rekhag_Sparkles_tamanna1391Infinity.khwaishfanspvd

ammu5 IF-Sizzlerz
ammu5
ammu5

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
both r gone mad...loved da update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bubblygal1711

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
maneet making each other jealous restless