Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG SS ~My Heart Speaks For You~ Part-3 Pg-21 8/8 (Page 15)

bubblygal1711 IF-Sizzlerz
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MSKdeewani-

so this was the mistake! Nice start ,continue sn!

thank you so much dear...

bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

Lovely start dear...
Continue soon...
Thanx for pm dear...

thank you dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek25

bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by impoojaverma

awesome update
after seeing sam condition geet decided never to fall in love
waiting for more

thanks a lott dear...

impoojaverma

bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash1991

Amazing start...wonder wt will.happen if this aditya really cmz infront of her...

thanks dear... thank you...
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_R

nice start
update soon

thanks a lot dear...
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Part 2

"Excuse me sir.."

She heard a deep baritone voice… she looked at the owner of the voice and saw a guy who was looking like a Greek god…She heard gasp from all the girls and jealousy from all the guys…but she was least bothered about that guy….the professor asked him to introduce himself…

"Hi guys… my name is maan…maan singh khurana…"
She shocked hearing the name…

"So he is another khurana…geet be careful.."

She warned herself to keep distance from these khuranas…. Everyone settled and the class session continued…
After her class, geet came out and she was standing waiting for her friend… there was group of boys watching her…

"So she got a boy friend huh… how dare she rejects my proposal.."

said rahul in a dangerous tone…

"I got a plan come on guys…"

He ordered and all followed him… he came near back of her and he touched her butt with his hand..She gasped and turned around to see maan passing by her as rahul escaped before she can catch him… she got furious…

"these khuranas will never change…."

She went near him and patted his shoulder. He turned and looked at her… he got confused seeing her furious eyes… before he could ask anything she slapped him making him and everyone shocked…

"You cheap…Kutte Khurana… how dare you"

She started to shout on him and he got angry, before he could shout on her….her friend came and dragged her from there….

"How dare she… let me teach her a lesson…"

Saying this he followed to give her slap back… Pinky took her to lone corner…

"Leave me pinky… I need to teach that khurana a lesson…"
"Stop it geet… maan didn't do anything… it was that rahul…."

She felt bad for slapping maan and saw rahul grinning at her… she excused and went in search of him. She was about to turn to hit with a rock hard chest before she could fall down a strong pair of arms held her securely…she closed her eyes due to the fear and opened to see maan holding her….Both jerked away… maan looked at her furiously where as geet was looking guilty for slapping him…before maan could say anything…

"Am sorry… I am very very very very sorry….."

She started to say sorry thousand times holding her ears and closing her eyes… this one gesture made maan to admire her… he kept staring at her the way her lips were moving and her cute dimples…after saying so many sorry she opened her eyes to look at him…he was just staring at her with a cute smile on his face…
She thought to herself..

"Oh god…. These khuranas will never change yes am correct… look at the way he is staring at me… like he is going to eat me raw… I know I am beautiful and hard to resist… but god you know my plan na… somehow I need to stop this khurana…"

She waved her hands before him and this made him to come out of la la land…he felt awkward and cleared his throat….

"Yeah it is okay…" he responded… "Anyways first think and then react miss express" he said with a teasing tone…

"Hello my name is not express my name is geet… geet kapoor…"

He smiled the way she said her name….

"OMG that smile… these guys will never change…when they see a beautiful gal they start to show their teeth…urggg…" she thought to herself….

"My name is Maan…. Maan singh Khurana…"

He forwarded his hand and at first she hesitated but then she shook hand with him….

"Nice meeting you…. Byeee…"

Saying this she went away from that place feeling awkward with his expressions… he smiled to himself shaking his head seeing her tensed face and her cuteness….

Next day in college… Geet was walking to her class room thinking about something….. Rahul was with his gang and planned to make geet fall on the ground and make everyone laugh at her… as she was in her own world she forgot to see that oil was on the floor…before she could step in that oil she felt a strong pull on her elbow and she hit a hard frame… she closed her eyes due to sudden pull and then she opened to see herself in maan's arms…she wriggled to get free from him and he left her…seeing her angry face he understood that storm is going to come….

"YOU…"

Before she could start her sweet blessing shower on him, he interrupted….

"Chill Miss Express…see there…"

He pointed towards the ground to see… she bent down and touched the ground to sense it was oil…

"who the hell did this… I will give that moron one slap… who is that…?"

She started to shout and search for that person who is responsible for this… maan smiled seeing her cute gunda giri…

"wow… clam down geet… that person who you're searching for is gone"

He said making her to calm down…

"Ummm.. am sorry…."

"It is okay…"

"and thanks…."

She said looking at him….

"You're welcome…"

"No.. I really feel guilty… this is the second time am misunderstanding you… I am really sorry…"

She said feeling guilty for mistaking him….

"Hey geet… it is okay yaar..."

"No… I feed bad…. Umm how about I repay by taking you for a coffee?"

"Coffee? Where…?"

"Come I have my favorite place.."

She dragged him out and both reached the spot…Both had great time…

"So you liked the coffee..?"

She asked curiously….

"Hmmm… very nice.."

She smiled widely… and maan smiled seeing her cuteness…

"Friends…?"

She forwarded her hand and waited for his reply…
He smiled and forwarded both shook their hands… starting of their new beginning….

Precap:
"You know I love you so much…"
She confessed seeing maan's face that became sad and at the same time angry hearing her saying I love you to other guy….
"I LOVE YOU…? Who are you?"

SO guys... thank you so much for wonderful response... i will be updating this fast... and my other works also will be updating soon...

hope you like this part and sorry for mistakes... Please Press LIKE and COMMENT...

For PMS add "hasi.pm" to your list..

Love you all...

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetnsourx3Aakshithamanook22joooooooooooooolathaauPaingelammyicycoolthendral_111PoonamTNihsonDazlingdivyasweet-mishtygiaa5678sandymgLM1991mansi.tripathisree.maneetgurti30Anu_Rshalinisaran89KasiKasishri12...RIDDHIMA...dreams-reality_SnowFlakes_NeejuHanishadeviZohamaaneetsmallville18mypridemeravigilisoambeernkiran_ratinehakapoor7prava55663sdlife19seemamaryzaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6janu_2006swetha10Ash1991Mehek25nahtani88KaSh-Maneet-Fant_areeb-Mounika-kabslockspriyasreepunam2712-padmarao-lehrimpoojavermadolly10tamanna1391_Sparkles__Maaneet_bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanabinash079_BlackPearl_Infinity.spvdDonnaa

janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
gr8 start..
cont.soon

bubblygal1711

bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu_2006

gr8 start..
cont.soon

thanks dear... update part 2 also.. check..

Go to top