Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Here comes the MOST HYPED THE EPIC AJMER TRACK (Page 5)

niks23 Goldie
niks23
niks23

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
but dear Mangalpur wala Asad bhi to milega who ll shout Zoya...Zoya...lol.. & lots of positive things are gonna come. so i m really excited!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saralicious

Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

And please do keep posting Yaarii Hug ROFL we will always LIKE it Wink ROFL 
surely i'll keep posting ROFLROFL i'm not among anyone to stop untill i get banned ROFLROFLROFL m glad u like it Tongue
me too...ROFL ROFL ROFL
HugROFL we're not alone ROFLPartyDancing
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niks23

but dear Mangalpur wala Asad bhi to milega who ll shout Zoya...Zoya...lol.. & lots of positive things are gonna come. so i m really excited!!!
hope so Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

niks23

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Closed...

I'm excited but I will not keep my hopes up.. I'm pretty sure that the first few Ajmer days will be a dragfest.. The failed and missed encounters... Like Zoya is behind Asad but right when he turns, she turns the other way.. YAWN, But, let's not forget, Billi on the other hand will have no problems finding Zoya despite only having one eye... On top of that, they are using Tadap Tadap.. YUCK.. I hate that song.. It just ruins my mood...

But my expectations are at a bare minimum... In fact, I don't have expectations .. I'm already upset that they are using Tadap Tadap... So it's better for me

My expectations are high regarding the performances n the emotions but I do agree tht like you said, we're gonna hv a lot of hit n misses between them. Also, regarding their moments, their emotional breakdown, Asad's Mangalpur Pt 2, confession n reunion. 

I'm with u..do not like tadap tadap at all. Too exaggerated a song. Never liked it that much from the beginning - cud never understand the hype. I was soo happy when I someone had posted tht there was a possibility that they wud use Main Yahaan Hoon for them. Yea, it wudn't fit the desert backdrop but cud def be a dream of Zoya like she is trying to forget or get rid of him from her heart but no matter wt she does, he is there n is a part of her. Exactly like it was picturized in Veer Zaara with Zaara trying to ignore or forget Veer but seeing n feeling him everywhere. Asad is a part of Zoya's soul n it would've been nice to see it picturized like tht. On a side note, I wud've loved seeing Asad/KSG portraying tht particular sequence n emotions tht no matter where u go or wt u do, I will always be there. It cud also serve as a symbol tht no matter wt, Asad will always have Zoya's bk n will always be there to save n protect her Smile

-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

Originally posted by Closed...

I'm excited but I will not keep my hopes up.. I'm pretty sure that the first few Ajmer days will be a dragfest.. The failed and missed encounters... Like Zoya is behind Asad but right when he turns, she turns the other way.. YAWN, But, let's not forget, Billi on the other hand will have no problems finding Zoya despite only having one eye... On top of that, they are using Tadap Tadap.. YUCK.. I hate that song.. It just ruins my mood...

But my expectations are at a bare minimum... In fact, I don't have expectations .. I'm already upset that they are using Tadap Tadap... So it's better for me

My expectations are high regarding the performances n the emotions but I do agree tht like you said, we're gonna hv a lot of hit n misses between them. Also, regarding their moments, their emotional breakdown, Asad's Mangalpur Pt 2, confession n reunion. 

I'm with u..do not like tadap tadap at all. Too exaggerated a song. Never liked it that much from the beginning - cud never understand the hype. I was soo happy when I someone had posted tht there was a possibility that they wud use Main Yahaan Hoon for them. Yea, it wudn't fit the desert backdrop but cud def be a dream of Zoya like she is trying to forget or get rid of him from her heart but no matter wt she does, he is there n is a part of her. Exactly like it was picturized in Veer Zaara with Zaara trying to ignore or forget Veer but seeing n feeling him everywhere. Asad is a part of Zoya's soul n it would've been nice to see it picturized like tht. On a side note, I wud've loved seeing Asad/KSG portraying tht particular sequence n emotions tht no matter where u go or wt u do, I will always be there. It cud also serve as a symbol tht no matter wt, Asad will always have Zoya's bk n will always be there to save n protect her Smile
main yahaan hoon is nice but i don find it  too intense for AsYa Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. rest.. i gree with you Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Ive always had a thing about tracks that are shot outdoors LOL

Plus this seems intense ! But im not expecting much cz whenever i do, i get dissapointed big time Unhappy
anushka2112 Goldie
anushka2112
anushka2112

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
New Year countdown emoticon (New Year Emoticons)

Midnight kiss emoticon (New Year Emoticons)

Allah Miya m eagerly waiting for Ajmer Track...hope it brings Surprises ...bada surprise package like Mangalpur ...In Mangalpur we got to see Sher Dahad of Asad and hugging Zoya ...
Now i Want them to share intense Hug in full conscious and take their realtion to new level with trust and love...
Waiting for his Dahad ...bcoz Asad always require a reality checker to realize to verbalize his feelings...

nice post Yari... keep writing... 
anushka2112 Goldie
anushka2112
anushka2112

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

Ive always had a thing about tracks that are shot outdoors LOL

Plus this seems intense ! But im not expecting much cz whenever i do, i get dissapointed big time Unhappy

Ya its true whenever we expect more , we left with disappointment ,,,,but this time my guts says ..we defo will have Asya union here ...as its divine place and they wont show evil wining over true love...
fingers crossed...

Go to top