Qubool Hai

Here comes the MOST HYPED THE EPIC AJMER TRACK

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Buddies 🤗

You might not like my post but that never means i'll stop posting 😆

As we have already seen from the precap THE MOST HYPED OFFICIAL THE EPIC AJMER TRACK started...

Means Zoe had already left for Ajmer and Asad will go in search for Zoe and not to mentioned that Biili too gotta follow both...😡

Its most hyped because it is one of the few outdoor shoot for tv shows that had been hyped so much from the PH,channel,social networking sites to different news channel, gossip magazine to local media and fans... in fact tellychakkar had first published articles 3/4 months before this track... fans interest to the particular track is sky high, isn't it? 😳

I hardly remember any track had been hyped like this.. considering the hype i was also and still so interested to Ajmer track... though my interest to just see some golden moments between AsYa and their confession and reunion and clearing all misunderstandings... 😳

i always wished for an awesome Ajmer track but that billi had to follow them ðŸ˜¡ nonetheless i really  didn't wish the track to unfold this way.. i really not liking mess up in Ajmer considering such Holy place and of course religious significance.. i would liked to see AsYa reunion without billi there.. billi is unnecessary there for AsYa reunion.. cause it could be done in different way like TC posted on their first Ajmer article that Asad-Zoya will get heavenly signs for their love for each other.. i'd take it authentic considering the holy place.. 😊

But i find it extremely messed up and typical of Zoe falling off the cliff and Tanveer is behind all these.. thats really not creative to me... 🥱

As a loyal viewers i'm really looking forward to Ajmer if we can see something really nice.. i know we'll get  amazing performance from Ksg,SJ,AP.. and some filmy moments which is extremely good.. as spoilers and track hints am not liking the development which i don find anything new..

Thats all for now but i'l post my reaction on Ajmer track once it gets ened..
😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I'm excited but I will not keep my hopes up.. I'm pretty sure that the first few Ajmer days will be a dragfest.. The failed and missed encounters... Like Zoya is behind Asad but right when he turns, she turns the other way.. YAWN, But, let's not forget, Billi on the other hand will have no problems finding Zoya despite only having one eye... On top of that, they are using Tadap Tadap.. YUCK.. I hate that song.. It just ruins my mood...

But my expectations are at a bare minimum... In fact, I don't have expectations .. I'm already upset that they are using Tadap Tadap... So it's better for me
Edited by Closed......... - 10 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Ajmer? only thing that excites me in Mangalpur Part 2 about it 🤣

jokes apart, nay its goona be a good beautiful outdoor track, i love sand dunes and the pics do show its more like a movie sequence. 😳 

Looking forward? yes i am! 😃 
Phenyl thumbnail
Im excited too...But after yesterday's boring episode i better dont get over excited and go with the flow.
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Closed...

I'm excited but I will not keep my hopes up.. I'm pretty sure that the first few Ajmer days will be a dragfest.. The failed and missed encounters... Like Zoya is behind Asad but right when he turns, she turns the other way.. YAWN, But, let's not forget, Billi on the other hand will have no problems finding Zoya despite only having one eye... On top of that, they are using Tadap Tadap.. YUCK.. I hate that song.. It just ruins my mood

same here.. God knows how many episode we had to see failed encounter 🥱 Billi can smell zoe and hence easily find her even staying in Bhopal ðŸ˜† i donlike Tadap Tadap much but my sister's fav.. she's so sad.. m sure this song will help her..  so i don have complain ðŸ˜†
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
And please do keep posting Yaarii 🤗 🤣 we will always LIKE it 😉 🤣 
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Ajmer? only thing that excites me in Mangalpur Part 2 about it 🤣

jokes apart, nay its goona be a good beautiful outdoor track, i love sand dunes and the pics do show its more like a movie sequence. 😳 

Looking forward? yes i am! 😃 

Mangalpur part 2 🤣🤣 but yup we'll see some top notch performance but cliff falling isn't anything new for me.. ðŸ˜†
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

And please do keep posting Yaarii 🤗 🤣 we will always LIKE it 😉 🤣 

surely i'll keep posting 🤣🤣 i'm not among anyone to stop untill i get banned 🤣🤣🤣 m glad u like it 😛
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...OohLaLa...

Im excited too...But after yesterday's boring episode i better dont get over excited and go with the flow.

i know you're super excited 😆 and yup expect some great performance 😛 what i'm expecting.. come to AT 😉
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm damn excited for dis...spacialy after seeing dos pics...I just can't wait to see dat song sequence on Asya😳