Qubool Hai

Here comes the MOST HYPED THE EPIC AJMER TRACK

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Hello Buddies Hug

You might not like my post but that never means i'll stop posting LOL

As we have already seen from the precap THE MOST HYPED OFFICIAL THE EPIC AJMER TRACK started... Approve

Means Zoe had already left for Ajmer and Asad will go in search for Zoe and not to mentioned that Biili too gotta follow both...Angry

Its most hyped because it is one of the few outdoor shoot for tv shows that had been hyped so much from the PH,channel,social networking sites to different news channel, gossip magazine to local media and fans... in fact tellychakkar had first published articles 3/4 months before this track... fans interest to the particular track is sky high, isn't it? Embarrassed

I hardly remember any track had been hyped like this.. considering the hype i was also and still so interested to Ajmer track... though my interest to just see some golden moments between AsYa and their confession and reunion and clearing all misunderstandings... Embarrassed

i always wished for an awesome Ajmer track but that billi had to follow them Angry nonetheless i really  didn't wish the track to unfold this way.. i really not liking mess up in Ajmer considering such Holy place and of course religious significance.. i would liked to see AsYa reunion without billi there.. billi is unnecessary there for AsYa reunion.. cause it could be done in different way like TC posted on their first Ajmer article that Asad-Zoya will get heavenly signs for their love for each other.. i'd take it authentic considering the holy place.. Smile

But i find it extremely messed up and typical of Zoe falling off the cliff and Tanveer is behind all these.. thats really not creative to me... Sleepy

As a loyal viewers i'm really looking forward to Ajmer if we can see something really nice.. i know we'll get  amazing performance from Ksg,SJ,AP.. and some filmy moments which is extremely good.. as spoilers and track hints am not liking the development which i don find anything new.. Ouch

Thats all for now but i'l post my reaction on Ajmer track once it gets ened..
Tongue

The following 102 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainisumi209Sumeer2024yogieshami9kdkudiAphroditefallennavya14fabbz18raishimaheerah_khanZUBIDUBI1VarunholicIndidesiwild_nzleMicha1005sheet_leherconnectedheartsAsyaalwayskabhimitwaasya...SankaDevi...tishmacrazy5tharaniiPriyankahosanaSaHillover101Prasanna_dhanu---Shweta---frozen.devilanushka2112vijayata123Marwa.A.WlDirectionerlniks23MayurnASYAmischieftashug9teddy25rakhiankitadivyabelleAsya_Maaneet-Aswini-Ashi3Npdeepa..Ghazz..sparikhsana_sugarbunarmaanasyaquboolhai_1fanLost_Somewheresahelilovesishr-Aimz-princeegoyalpaagal_music1rads73937janavi07mysticlover-krrish-tvbug2011latanziaarnav4everLoveAsYa222ohsehun.Krrish4Youstacyellowzrisingsea101Closed.........Edella17-Shormi--.Kangan.--Arushi-annanyaksgianveenishachacha_chaudhri-khaleesi---Aishwarya--anushreemishrateddyyyKaran.PreetaGoodyTwoShoesviya.mallik4evacountingstarzlavalinayouth_showsfan..preethi.....Tanu...-ElmoFuj-...OohLaLa...SaraliciousNithiya95KulfiBaiMystic_nights_NazarLaayeNaasumaiya14MisHumptyDumptyraneeb--Mahima--Asad-Kii-ArzooCup-Of-Chaishanakyasharan-.SapnokiRani-.

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

shami9avi_12fabbz18Tv_wale_babucrazy5maheerah_khanjhankarbeats87---Shweta---AsadkiDeewanichibi_deeadivyabelle-Aimz--Aswini--Fizzi-armaanasyamochhugLoveAsYa222KulfiBaiSaralicious-Ishqbaaaz--ElmoFuj--MitwaIshqPe--RohitMaxwell-

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Ajmer? only thing that excites me in Mangalpur Part 2 about it ROFL

jokes apart, nay its goona be a good beautiful outdoor track, i love sand dunes and the pics do show its more like a movie sequence. Embarrassed 

Looking forward? yes i am! Big smile 

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiSumeer2024shami9VarunholicTv_wale_babumaheerah_khandivyabellemamathasridhar..PlayfulKiss..vijayata123---Shweta---rakhiankita-krrish-risingsea101Nutella.-khaleesi-LoveAsYa222.SoHu.maankigeet4evermochhugMystic_nights_NazarLaayeNaaNithiya95Saralicious-ElmoFuj-...Tanu...-MitwaIshqPe--RohitMaxwell-

...OohLaLa... IF-Sizzlerz
...OohLaLa...
...OohLaLa...

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Im excited too...But after yesterday's boring episode i better dont get over excited and go with the flow.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maheerah_khanarmaanasya-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Closed...

I'm excited but I will not keep my hopes up.. I'm pretty sure that the first few Ajmer days will be a dragfest.. The failed and missed encounters... Like Zoya is behind Asad but right when he turns, she turns the other way.. YAWN, But, let's not forget, Billi on the other hand will have no problems finding Zoya despite only having one eye... On top of that, they are using Tadap Tadap.. YUCK.. I hate that song.. It just ruins my mood

same here.. God knows how many episode we had to see failed encounter Sleepy ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. Billi can smell zoe and hence easily find her even staying in Bhopal LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. i donlike Tadap Tadap much but my sister's fav.. she's so sad.. m sure this song will help her..  so i don have complain LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumeer2024maheerah_khanarmaanasyaClosed.........chacha_chaudhri

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
And please do keep posting Yaarii Hug ROFL we will always LIKE it Wink ROFL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VarunholicrakhiankitaSaralicious-MitwaIshqPe--RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Ajmer? only thing that excites me in Mangalpur Part 2 about it ROFL

jokes apart, nay its goona be a good beautiful outdoor track, i love sand dunes and the pics do show its more like a movie sequence. Embarrassed 

Looking forward? yes i am! Big smile 
Mangalpur part 2 ROFLROFL but yup we'll see some top notch performance but cliff falling isn't anything new for me.. LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraliciousMisHumptyDumpty

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

And please do keep posting Yaarii Hug ROFL we will always LIKE it Wink ROFL 
surely i'll keep posting ROFLROFL i'm not among anyone to stop untill i get banned ROFLROFLROFL m glad u like it Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty

Go to top