Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Lovely New TT article - with translation

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
chhanchhan-umaben-ki-chaalein-kya-padengi-unko-ulti/
CC  - UB's games would they end up turning against her?

Umaben busy hain apni chalon mein Chanchan ko apne aur Manav ki zindagi se nikalne mein, pur kya woh kamyab ho paengi? Kya Chanchan unhe kamyaab hone deygi? Kya uska aur Manav ka pyaar itna hi kamzoor hai? Aise bohut se sawal hum sab ke mann mein uthtey hain, pur lagta hai ke ek mahine mein sab ulta hoga. Manav aur Chanchan aur khareeb aa jaenge, kya bolte hain aap?

Umaben is busy in her games to boot Chhanchhan out of hers and Manav;s lives, but will she be successful? Will CC let her be successful? Is hers & Manav's love that weak? There are so many questions like that which arise in our minds, but looks like in one month everything will turn upside down. CC & Manav will come even more closer, what do u say?

Aaj Umaben ne Chanchan ko apne sab doston ke saamne neecha dikhane ki koshish ki, pur Chanchan ne maafi maang kur apne parents ki tarbiyat ka maan rakh liya. Woh baat alag hai ke Umaben ko uss se koi faraq nahin padhta hai kyonke unhein toh bas Chanchan ko apne ghar aur Manav ki zindagi se nikalna hai. Itni khobsurti se woh apna khel khel rahi hain ke kissi ko unn pur shak hi nahin ho raha, pur yeh khel bhi zyada din Chanchan ki aankhon se chupa nahin reh sakta. Ek baar usko Umaben ka khel samajh aa gaya, phir woh apne hi andaaz mein unhein unka khel samjhayegi.

Today UB tried to put CC down in front of all her friends, but by asking for forgiveness CC gave respect to the upbringing her parents gave her. it is another matter altogether that it made no difference to UB, cz for her she just wants to get her out of her own house and Manav's life. She is that skillful in her games that no one even gets suspicious, but even this game would not be hidden from CC's eyes for much longer. Just once she understands about the game UB is playing, she will in her own style teach UB a thing or two about her own game.

Chanchan mann ki saaf hai, aur iss zamane ki ladki hai jo ghalat ke liye khada hona jaanti hai. Manav ka saath uske saath raha toh woh jald hi apne susral ke rang dhang samajh jayegi. Ek ladki ke liye uska sasural ek naya ghar hota hai, jahan uska pati uska rakhwala hota hai, aur usse apne ghar ke tarekhe batata hai. Pur Manav ko toh woh waqt hi nahin mila Chanchan ko kuch batane, sikhane ka, kyonke Umaben ne usse pehli raat hi gao' bhaij diya . Manav abb wapas aa gaya hai, agar woh samajhdar hai toh logon ki baton mein aane ke bajaye Chanchan ka saath de, usko support kare. Woh apna ghar chor kur iss nay ghar mein aaiee hai. Ranjhna ne aaj pehli aag lagane ki koshish ki hai, aur agar Manav aur Chanchan ke beech aise hi faasle rahe toh logon ko unhein alag kurne mein mushkil nahin hogi. Woh ek dosre ko bohut pyaar kurte hain, pur saara ghar unke pyaar ke beech deewar hai.

CC is pure in her thoughts, she is a girl of this generation who knows how to stand up against wrong doing. If Manav stands beside her she will very soon understand the expected norms of her in laws house. For a girl, her in laws house is a new home, where her hubby becomes her protector, and teaches her the norms of his house to her. But Manav never got that opportunity to tell CC anything or to teach her anything, cz on the first night itself UB packed him off to the village. Manav has now come back, and if he is sensible instead of listening and reacting to other people's words he will stand beside CC & support her. She has left her own home and has come in to this new house. Ranjana today tried to light the first matchstick today, and if such distances remain b/w CC & Manav it will not be too difficult for people to separate them. They love each other so very much, But the whole house acts as a wall b/w their love.                             
Umaben bohut khush hain ke woh sab bahuo ko Chanchan ke khilaaf kahde kurne mein kamyaab ho rahi hai, pur lagta hai unki chaal unn pur ulti padhne waali hai.

UB is very happy that she managed to make all the bahus stand against CC, but looks like her manipulations will end up being quite weighty on herself instead.

Manav aur Chanchan ke romance ko enjoy kurne ke liye aur Umaben ki naiee naiee chalon ko daikhne ke liye, daikhte rahiye ChanChan hur raat 9:00 bajje Sony TV pur!!!

To enjoy Manav & CC's romance & to watch UB's latest manipulations, keep watching CC at 9.00 pm on Sony TV.

Say thanks people I am at office and sneak typed the translation cz lol i know most won't understand. I would be in big trouble had any1 seen what i am doing!!

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

good4nothingrth81renchasangeeta230811princessep13neethureddyaussiegal22neethu01fizzyfairylina545kairavi.MeeraHKRaabailsanayakhushifancoolbakes_JaladpriyabanuNilanjana_20llsujillUKLotussslmay11ipkknd-fanddsoapsI-Heart-SanzSanzforSushvanitha3d--Sarunholic--ChaandaniyaSpellofJoyDeus_VultgogumaEtherealSanz..showviewerDiyaSPutijaChalhovSanayaFlawlessFAYKHAN29amaiaNaz_nisarGuineabkamberParud_ForeverLuvuKhushikbtrArshi.Sugi.IPKxAaliyaAdorableDevil

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Sunara!
Arshi.Sugi.IPK IF-Stunnerz
Arshi.Sugi.IPK
Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks Smile
DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks, Sunara ... I understood it but I hate reading Hindi in English LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kairavi.SanzforSush

coolbakes_Jalad Goldie
coolbakes_Jalad
coolbakes_Jalad

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
hey you helped me big time... i am zero in hindiLOL when it comes to article reading!! thanks a ton my friend!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and i hope they don make manav the usual hubby but instead make him a today's husband as well who would be by his wife!!!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvolafLuvuKhushi

sslmay11 Goldie
sslmay11
sslmay11

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for translation...
LuvuKhushi IF-Sizzlerz
LuvuKhushi
LuvuKhushi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Sunara big big big hug Hug  Thanks for helping people like me...else we would have missed such a lovely Article.

loved every part...even i also felt that CC asking sorry to UB scenes was too nice.. but that evil ub can't see good things from our Angel ...

once again thanks for taking risk for us..careful dear... love you
SanzforSush IF-Dazzler
SanzforSush
SanzforSush

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Thanx dear!

Go to top