III Winds of Change III CC-18 (Strictly IO) - Page 94

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ananyamer9

Money today i watched bhabhi serial but its rhona dhona πŸ˜­

Ya. I see before jst two episode ..I don't like too much..nowday I see DABH..πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Jaymaa

Ya. I see before jst two episode ..I don't like too much..nowday I see DABH..πŸ˜›

DABH is becoming so boring & full time rhona dhona πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ananyamer9

DABH is becoming so boring & full time rhona dhona πŸ˜†

Bhabho is πŸ˜‘ meri saas hoti na to uska bharta kar deti..πŸ˜† 

Oye money bindhini 🀣
πŸ˜›What is going on with all this πŸ˜­ and rhona dhona thing??? Here are something to make you smile, and also since I can see that a gajitrp thread is very in at the moment. So here is one small story from my thread (a part of an answer to one girl)

I am truly happy that we SidYushians find a way to laughπŸ˜† about the serial that we, once upon a time, loved to watch. πŸ˜•

They say that finding humor in a situation, any situation, prevents us from succumbing to feelings of powerlessness. Choosing a humorous response, opting to laugh at our situation, at any point of time, keeps our personal power where it belongs - with ourselves.😊

As a cute puppy in your picture say: "They never listen to the word we bark"πŸ˜•
Smart puppy Dogs graphics

If only they listen to the words we bark so loud and clear few months ago  πŸ˜•
We wrote mails, signed petitions, write comments, call on phones, what we did not do, but all in vain... if only they listen... gajirang would not be today in the situation they are now:

Dogs mini graphics hoping that the falling star will fulfill their wish and revive gajibv         Smiley with sign smileys

Trying to pull gajitrp where it was before end of February Dogs mini graphics        Smiley with sign smileys

Dogs mini graphics Scared from the gloomy  future that is in front of them      Smiley with sign smileys

Trying to find a way to retain the audience Dogs graphics

Smiley with sign smileys
Edited by loveansh - 10 years ago
Hi Branka πŸ˜›

They say don't care about gajitrp..πŸ˜† Settle down GajiT .πŸ˜†
Edited by Jaymaa - 10 years ago

Hi Branka πŸ˜›

Hi Money, how are you?  Yes like we believe them.  I see that you visit trp threadπŸ˜†
[QUOTE=Jaymaa]Hi Branka πŸ˜›

[/QUOTE)

What means  rhona dhona? and why was Annu crying on the top of the page?
Edited by loveansh - 10 years ago
Originally posted by loveansh

Magically beautiful, Money ❀️ Love your amazing and awesome creations of our SY who are truly made for each other 😳

Hey Branka ...thank u...dear ..😳
Originally posted by loveansh

Rona dhona means too much crying..diya and bati serial in more Rona Dona..she talk about new show meri bhabhi..
Edited by Jaymaa - 10 years ago