Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: loveansh

Come here sweetie give me a hug 🤗 I am so happy that you will come more often, and looking forward to your caps. No I did not start to watch anything new, In a week I am going to visit my family in Croatia so I will be not so much by computer, but when I come back, maybe I try something new. I still hope that Prats new show will start.

Have you seen my first ever thread on IF😳?

🤗 🤗 

Oh and by Jodhaa Akbar, I mean the movie, not the show! It's a must-watch, there's something very very real AnSh about JA. 😳 Here's the link! http://viooz.co/movies/5383-jodhaa-akbar-2008.html

I did see your post and it made me laugh a lot! 😆 I didn't comment though, because I like to stay away from that forum as much as possible. If you would like though, I can totally post a reply? You just have to say the word! 🤗
Siya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaymaa

Hey hi, Siya...🤗 I am so happy see you long time...😳 

Ha dekh sabne   ek ladki ko Daddy bana diya he..😆

Siya? 😭 Apni Pragya ka naam bhool gayi/gaye? 😆 <You forgot your Pragya's name?>

I am so happy to be back, and I loved all the creations you made, especially the Prats ones! ❤️

Haan yaar, mujhe bhi pata karna hai ki aisa kaise hua. <Yeah, yaar, even I need to know how it happened (how a girl became Universal Daddy)> 🤣
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

Good Morning to all the SYians...hope everyone is healthy and fine😃...

Hello Ishani 🤗 Good afternoon to you.

I saw your comment on my thread😛, you are so right❤️. I post my answer for you there, pls go and check when you have time, it is on Pg.7
Siya_ thumbnail
And now I have to go.  But Branks, am replying to your PM right now! 🤗

Also forgot to mention, if my ma should come by, I absolutely loved her picnic FP 😆
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siya_

🤗 🤗 

Oh and by Jodhaa Akbar, I mean the movie, not the show! It's a must-watch, there's something very very real AnSh about JA. 😳 Here's the link! http://viooz.co/movies/5383-jodhaa-akbar-2008.html

I did see your post and it made me laugh a lot! 😆 I didn't comment though, because I like to stay away from that forum as much as possible. If you would like though, I can totally post a reply? You just have to say the word! 🤗

Thank you for a link😊, I will watch it for sure. And I am happy that you liked my FP and that it makes you laugh. That is enough for me, no need to reply😛
Have you watched Prats in MCI, I am sure you did and that you enjoyed it as much as we all here did, we were all so exited, so now we can not wait to see her on TV again😳
Siya_ thumbnail

Thank you for a link😊, I will watch it for sure. And I am happy that you liked my FP and that it makes you laugh. That is enough for me, no need to reply😛
Have you watched Prats in MCI, I am sure you did and that you enjoyed it as much as we all here did, we were all so exited, so now we can not wait to see her on TV again😳

You're welcome! and as I said, your FP was a Fantastic Post 😆

I did see Prats on MCI, and I was here right after to comment, remember? 😃 It was so exciting and she was so beautiful and I'm right there with you - cannot, cannot wait to see her new show, miss her so much it hurts. ❤️
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

😛Hello Vibha🤗, hello Money 🤗
See you guys around, hope you are fine.😛

Hi money, branka🤗, nice to see you, just come nowadays for a while, husband at home with fever, so little occupied! Also work assignments. How are you, Branka, your fun post is super duper hit👏
Sneha.Love thumbnail

And here are my caps for the day!

(A very luminous) A jee unhappy about having to cook food for CS and his guest:

Then DS talks her into being excited, and she is all smiles and adorable curiosity 

A jee absolutely delighted by Ashi's 'ghani khamma', aw!

Now look at this, look at Ashi and P, and imagine Gajit there instead, and you will know why Ashi will never make a reappearance on BV, at least, not with this actress playing her 😆

And these because they are simply never not relevant with respect to Gajibv 😆

NOW THAT IS WHAT i WAS MISSING SO MUCH, Prags, your magical caps on which  Ajee always looks so ethereal, luminous, beautiful like an angel. Now I can go and peacefully die...Just kidding, but I do need to go now, still smiling from ear to ear trying to imagine gajit in the place of Ajee in any of AnSh scene 🤣  See that you did not lost your sense of humor. Love you Prags❤️🤗. Have to go now. Promiss that you will come at least once in this one week that I am still here so we can make some gajimasti. Take care😛
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Bye all, need to go, love all🤗
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Siya? 😭 Apni Pragya ka naam bhool gayi/gaye? 😆 <You forgot your Pragya's name?>

I am so happy to be back, and I loved all the creations you made, especially the Prats ones! ❤️

Haan yaar, mujhe bhi pata karna hai ki aisa kaise hua. <Yeah, yaar, even I need to know how it happened (how a girl became Universal Daddy)> 🤣

Thanks u Pragya..😛 Kabhi kabhi CC me aya karo...sorry ..I forget name...😭