Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 98)

karsvinu Goldie
karsvinu
karsvinu

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Three updates in a rowClapClapClap...thank you soo much Aqua!Smile

When Lordy attacked khushi the second time i got very scared...n then he bite herShockedOuch...n then revived by him...the cold bit was something i never imagined...all logic about his previous avtar went out of the window...What kind of creature is heShocked???His bite makes his victim have cold death, but his tongue is hot n burning ??? But my heart went out for lord arnav this time...he is really suffering bad...he could have lost her in this whole thing...When he had holded her to his chest one knows just how much she means to him...

His decision for keeping her away was right, i felt very bad for him when he collapsed into the ground after she left his room...

So i was it guessing right that if she stays with him when he transforms he might not hurt her...but taking all his licking n burning what would happen to herCry...she is his cureSmile but at what costConfusedDisapprove...i feel bad for both of them...but i know one thing, things would change between them after chapter 184...leaving me thinking just how???he doesnot even remember what happens when he transforms...n will khushi keep her pride aside n tell him what happened n how she was able to reach to him when he transforms...will he take his chances with her security again knowing him by now looks difficultWacko...hmm

Hope i find my answers soonEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
That was beautiful - Khushi really is brave!!

But will Arnav insult her in the morning?? Like he always does? 

AquilineA_Soul

karsvinu Goldie
karsvinu
karsvinu

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samarablog

Firstly..am happy,super happy for update
And secondly i must tell u am really happy with this update..the way u wrote it..i read twice just because it was soo captivating
I wonder if he remember 
anything tho

Me too Embarrassed...i have to read your update twice...Thank you again for such a wonderful storySmile

AquilineA_Soul

EMERALD-S Goldie
EMERALD-S
EMERALD-S

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Amazing. Khushi is quiet daring to go and help her husband even after being attacked by him. And she didn't backout even when he started licking her again instead held him close to her heart. Waiting for the morning to get the lordy's reaction.

AquilineA_Soul

yush-swt Senior Member
yush-swt
yush-swt

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
a quick comment lin...all three updates were mind blowing...while the first two kept me on my toes the last update was beautiful...
its nothing other than beautiful...so she is the healer and the process has started...the last bit was so beautiful that i had peace in my mind too...
i know you are busy girl but do give us atleast short updates...this FF is just as addictive as the show...maybe more...love you and good luck with captain responsibility...

AquilineA_Soul

Jo_Pinchy Goldie
Jo_Pinchy
Jo_Pinchy

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Rabba veySmile
Happy Independence day to Every reader. 

Just happened to go on a stroll this evening and found out that the Inn, Today was busily crowded with people. Everyone was enjoying their favourite beverages. I happily walked to the counter and the Inn keeper smiled at me. And me returning the smile, He handed me the Pigeon. Big smile

I see what, Lin has sent a double pehgam ... Dear your update has added more happiness to today's occasion..  Thank you!

TO BE CONT... *off to read the update*Wink

AquilineA_Soul

Crinklez Groupbie
Crinklez
Crinklez

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG that was mind blowing. All three updates were great but the last chapter had my heart beating fast. Amazing!!!
I am sooo excited for the next update, i hope its soon. I know i'm getting greedy now but i really dont think i can waitBig smile

AquilineA_Soul

reetj Newbie
reetj
reetj

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
fantastic update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

Go to top