Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 91)

crazy4ArnavSR IF-Dazzler
crazy4ArnavSR
crazy4ArnavSR

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
What the-?

All his while I ws talking in cottage to u linny...then u left, saw vm link posted by u..strolled around with noOne...and thought of mking it to inn...to read update posted in afternon...nd here I come to...TWO UPDATEs!!!
Now this time..even gods hv to agree with me...Its defintely one of my lucky days!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

123vava Senior Member
123vava
123vava

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

absolutelyyy fantasticcc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

rockingsoni Goldie
rockingsoni
rockingsoni

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Hey, dat was a pleasent surprise...two updates in a day...
I have only one thing to say...
I can not see Lord Arnav suffering like this anymore...
my heart sanks to see his condition...
please bring him out from this misery of his...

AquilineA_Soul

gmsk IF-Rockerz
gmsk
gmsk

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Chap 182'''

Why, why why is that so that when evr it comes to yur updates i allway struggle to find appropriate words to describe how i felt while reading the update or how incredibly amazing d update was..
Same thing is happening with this chap as well..
From the very first scene of khushi sitting on bed and waiting for lordy's return and side by side thinking about her resolve to not sleep on that thing to arnav finally sleeping along side his wife with his arms prospectively around her, i was in a fixed position with my hands on my mouth and my cheeks lttle bit wet witnessing the amount of concern and desperation in lordy to bring his life back to him after unknowingly or unconsciously causing it harm..

The whole process of arnav trying to control his hunger to biting her and after that the way he tried to get her consciousness back, the heart ache he felt when he saw her life less, the pain in his voice when continuously he was calling her name and a simple word "NO" which he was uttering again and again as his own life was slipping away from his hands made me cry seeing this huge amount of love in this beast for his beauty..

It evn made me remember the arnav khushi scene on the cliff when again khushi was laying life less in his arm's in ipk during arnav's kidnapping track..
I felt the same emotions i was feeling tht time seeing arnav all helpless seeing his  khushi like tht in his arms..

Again claps claps claps for this update..<3

And again running to read todays update too.. ;) 

Edited by gmsk - 14 August 2013 at 12:33pm

AquilineA_Soul

hatelove_1 Goldie
hatelove_1
hatelove_1

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
wow two updates 

amazing, loved it totally

wanna read more...
plz update soon :)

AquilineA_Soul

gmsk IF-Rockerz
gmsk
gmsk

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Chap 183'''

During the whole update expect lady manorama's not at all important comments during the dining i was like "Awww" along with a very satisfying smile on my face..
The reason were lordy's and the first lady's unwillingness to leave each other and to sleep separately though showing ,as if this was the only thing they were dying for..

" Lord Arnav paused in the middle of the stairway and looked down sadly at the closed door below within which his wife was."
"He watched her slip of the room and close the door behind her, leaving him alone in the silence of his candle-lit room. For a long minute he stood where he was, his eyes on the door through which she had left. Kushi..He sank to the floor and bowed his head in defeat."

He was sooo sad seeing her go away from his , but still he had to do it for her betterment though it might hve killed him to see her back facing him or her footsteps fading somewhere indicating tht she was gone leaving him behind again to struggle with his emotions..
But v knw it was not at all easy for khushi also to leave her husband's warmth while sleeping if not in bed or may be if not consciously like both the nights but still she had to move away cause her husband wanted her to sleep with his sister , though she consoled her self by saying that it was her who wanted this more than her husband..
Thst why there was a need for her to see her husband a last time before she retires to bed..

I was really in an awe with the update seeing these two hopeless lovers..

And lakhoo thank you for this double dhammal Lin.. 

Will be again waiting for more *kitne bhukkad hai hum* :P

Rabba ve..

Edited by gmsk - 14 August 2013 at 1:25pm

AquilineA_Soul

funloving Newbie
funloving
funloving

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
wow i love it when i get fast updates...:) not that i am complaining if its otherwise...:)

AquilineA_Soul

neevankrish Senior Member
neevankrish
neevankrish

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
For whom should I feel pity ...first lord or kushi or their undying love...great updates...loved it Smile

AquilineA_Soul

Go to top