Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 9)

momoahmd IF-Dazzler
momoahmd
momoahmd

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Shocked Shocked Shocked...
m in a state of shock...
what a confrontation...m speechless...
seriously...one of the bestest chapter of this brilliant story...
oh arnav...now why r u not believing her...
the way u hv unfold the story...its awsm...
n now m waiting for the grand entry ov arhi as husband n wife in the south temple...
many many congrtttsss on new thread...
n
m extremely sorry dear, couldn't comnt on the last 2 updates...
thnxxx 4 pm...Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
res

*gaping at nothing in particular*

Linny! is this what your story is? 
Someone pls show me to the CVs of IPKKND ... pretty pls?
I want to shove this manuscript(offcourse with your permission Lin) in their faces and tell them...'Look you dod0s!! ...this is what is called an immaculate story line with unequivocalnesses!'  hmph!

This for the umpteenth time has put the show to shame ... no doubt abt it! 

What a narration that was!! simply loved it!
Lightening clashing with Shadow! i loved the way you paid attention to even the tiniest bit making it externalize as much as possible... inducing vivid display of it all in our minds! 

That was some swordplay we got to notice there! and a worthy one at that! unlike the clumsy confrontation of the show! 

Alright!! there were some light thrown on the curses now! though not enough to ponder upon and arrive at any given conclusion!

Oh Man! Khushi entering the clearing and putting herself in front of the sword was the much needed bit for our lordy to get some sense! Oh and i loved him for covering her with his arms up instantly with a hope to protect her!  

The gall of the vile creature to pull her off from her husband and yelling at her! but pat came her retort in the most welcomed way! :) showing him his place!
Beasts! Offcourse how is expected to understand the pun intended!?
Nevertheless she fought back with all her might choosing right things to speak to both the Beasts!

And! thats right.. her counter to Shyam offcourse will leave both the men stunned!! but what amazed me was ... after listening to her well delivered words clearly showing an aversion to Shyam.. did not ring any bells in the Lordy's mind at all? To top it he chooses to remain unaffected and continue the madness he started!

Nevermind! I am glad that Khushi now knows it all! and that has given her an upperhand to now deal with things accordingly ... This is what allured me to the core ... the fact that she now could show Arnav and make him realize his faults rather than succumbing to whatever shit thrown at her! Khushi will surely not allow him to trample over her now! and she will do just what she deems is right! Period!

Now! now! the Lordy already does not like his wife's angry silence!! And so chose to mumble something as stupid as that! ... and what he gets in return seems to have shut him out!! ha ha ha... i liked that ... 

you know suddenly it feels like they are back to being what they before all the mishaps! I am totally glad abt it... Wow! this will now create greater avenues to showcase their love-hate relationship in real sense! 
I just cant wait to know how this journey continues and what are the things we will get to see! 

Bring it on Linny! we wait thirstily for the updates! :)

Edited by LeenaRocks - 26 June 2013 at 5:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09-Siaa-shassAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Rabba ve,

Nice update. That's very clever of you to include khushi in the battle of the beasts. Now, Khushi is aware, the battle will be more interesting. (Hmmm... So, Lady Anjali is the wild card, right?) So, this is your corrected version? Good... Thumbs Up

The General's sword cut Lordy's clothes twice, one over the shoulder and the other below the knee? Luckily, both the time Lordy was quick enough to save his skin from getting hurt?!!!... Hmmm... interesting!!! And, when finally Lordy was disarmed, and lay helpless, Khushi came to his rescue and saved his life... Hmmm... Foretelling the future?!!!

Did the General again blurt out his intention of killing his enemy, straight in his face?... D'oh Open war declaration?!!!... Hmmm... Ermm

"Then I shall simply have to eradicate you," the General said coolly, grasping the hilt of his sword hard.

Loved this strong, courageous, yet compassionate khushi... She is more strong minded and cool headed than Lordy... I loved the way how she took charge of the situation and handled the matter in her hand wisely. I guess, Lordy has gained a loyal and wise commander on his side to support him in his battle. Waiting for Lady Anjali to take charge from the General's side... Wink Wow! This is getting more exciting now... Thumbs Up

She didn't reply and he was furious, "Did you hear what I just told you!"

"Next time, I won't bother to interfere, then; let him slice that sword through your heart," she hissed angrily and then she spoke no more.

The good old sulking, bickering, angry retorts... LOL I missed them actually... They are "just married", but their hubby-wifey word fights have started already?!!... Embarrassed Anyways, they always used to fight the same way, with concern at heart and anger in their words... now they are legally wedded, and that too khushi knowing the reason behind Lordy's coldness  towards her, I guess their love life is going to see new heights with these two equally strong headed passionate lovers fighting, caring and loving each other in their own unique style... Day Dreaming

Dear Khushi, Lordy and General... Hug Good luck... Thumbs Up

"And once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won't even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won't be the same person who walked in. That's what this storm's all about."                                          ... Haruki Murakami

P.S

Talk about headstrong Masters! That reckless Lightning would support me on that! Though I will never stoop so low as to ask it of her!

Shass, did you hear Shadow's words?... Wink Hopes are still there...  LOL 

Edited by hoopoe - 26 June 2013 at 2:28am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09-Siaa-shassAquilinegmsk-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

lilakumariacnw Goldie
lilakumariacnw
lilakumariacnw

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Wow... That was an amazing one...loved it... Perfect...
But i didnt like it... That general is better than first lord in sword fighting...
The confrontation was beautifully written... ( i wish i could see all these in a film..)...
I am not really getting general's character... At times he seems genuine... Am i hallucinating...??... I got scared hearing that he will threaten her using lords name... & thus will get her to his will... (Plz dont let that happen...)
If general has a cure... Thendefinitly arnav should also have a cure...& what is that...???... Can two people have the same cure..??
I loved khushi's reaction...whatever she says, it shows her deep love...
Oh.. arnav is it soo difficult to understand dear..??..that she loves you... More than her life...

-Siaa-Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Crinklez Groupbie
Crinklez
Crinklez

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Amazing.
I'm so glad that they had the confrontation so soon and Khushi knows why he married her.
Khushi's reaction was great. The way she came between Arnav and the sword, and then her words to both the men. Loved it.
Yes Shadow i understand your frustration, your masters' can be quite headstrong and irrational sometimes.
Keep up the amazing work. We know your busy and we will wait with patience for the next update.

-Siaa-Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
congrats on the new thread.
off to reading the update now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

shipra.aqua Goldie
shipra.aqua
shipra.aqua

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Ooofff... Lord arnav, at least now you should understand that she loves you
Putting one's life at stake isn't easy...

Aquiline

123vava Senior Member
123vava
123vava

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Big smileloveddd ittt

Aquiline

Go to top