Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 9)

Crinklez Groupbie
Crinklez
Crinklez

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Amazing.
I'm so glad that they had the confrontation so soon and Khushi knows why he married her.
Khushi's reaction was great. The way she came between Arnav and the sword, and then her words to both the men. Loved it.
Yes Shadow i understand your frustration, your masters' can be quite headstrong and irrational sometimes.
Keep up the amazing work. We know your busy and we will wait with patience for the next update.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
congrats on the new thread.
off to reading the update now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

shipra.aqua Goldie
shipra.aqua
shipra.aqua

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Ooofff... Lord arnav, at least now you should understand that she loves you
Putting one's life at stake isn't easy...

Aquiline

123vava Senior Member
123vava
123vava

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Big smileloveddd ittt

Aquiline

Mouktika Groupbie
Mouktika
Mouktika

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
I liked the confrontation that too before Kushi.so she saves him .

But Iam waiting to know how will Arnav save Kushi & Anjali from such a strong enemy.somewhere I thought Shyam is more worried abt Kushis heart it's yet to be known if it's the flesh or the feelings he is worried for.

U made this one very interesting otherwise I was hoping this one and the family part to be little not boring but a normal one

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Holy Sh*t! I cannot believe this! She knows! She knows why he did this?! You are really writing your story aren't you?

I cannot believe what just happened!!!! I am too stunned for words! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-shassmaverickmartinAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

gmsk IF-Dazzler
gmsk
gmsk

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
*pheww* This was really "clash of the intents"...
It was as if i was live watching sword fighting or better i was witnessing the whole forest scene in front of me hiding behind a tree :P
During the fight the convo between first lord & general was really fruitful cause lord arnav now knows the reason, why the general was after khushi..
"That village girl is my cure!" i just hope tht when he's little calmed down he does ponder over tht statment..
But the best scene award definitely & undoubtedly goes to ourjhasi ki raani  "LADY KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA SINGH RAIZADA" ( awwit feels soo good to call her this, bt dont knw if she's gona address her self with first her full name like tht in the show or just her husband's name at last). 
 And i am not gona get biased here forgetting the way lord arnav held her securely due to the unexpected fall .. " HAYYEE BOTH ARE JUST MADE  FOR EACH OTHER Day Dreaming"
And the other best thing apart from this was the fact. that unlike in the show here Mr. JHA is definitely not after khushi for any disgusting reasons but only for his well being.. 
though i agree his way of approach to reach his goals was unacceptable but his intentions didnt seem to be bad.. AND AND AND during his sword fight and convo with first lord  he NEVER even pointed or tried to accuse khushi for any kind of unacceptable relationship betwn them both... I DEFINITELY LIKE HIM MORE IN THIS TALE AS COMPARED TO THE SHOW..
Thank u lin for this breath taking updating ( it actualy was during the sword fight :P  )

RABBA VE..

Edited by gmsk - 26 June 2013 at 8:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-shassAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Loved it... Loved the effect of Khushi's veil and unwound hair caused on Lordy... They were so engrossed in their own thoughts dat they couldnt sense Lightening n gen approaching... Loved the way Lordy's arms encircled Khushi the very instant to protect her... Lordy lordy lordy tera kya karain u pretend to be so stone heart but u r not! If u were stone hearted u would have never cared for shadow... U just lacked the trust on others n love... Gen on ur face hmph now she is married to lordy *tongue out* oh he told him tht his interest in Khushi was just because of the reason of getting cured. Arnav's reaction was worth it and so was his belief was as we believed him to have... He is the one who has accepted his curse openly... So now he knows that gen was interested in Khushi just because of that... Loved Arnav's words I shall not let u harm neither my sister nor MY WIFE HAI SAKOON MILLA IS LAFZ KO PARH K LOLZ... EVEN WHEN khushi was described to b looking at Lordy aftre the fall u used the word her husband loved it... No doubt Lordy's sword fighting skills were no match to Gen's...well now what Khushi did was more out of love then out of WIFELY ACT... How these two always try to or simply do protect each other even now ... Loved it Lin I know I might not be able to pick what u wanted the readers to pick but I simply loved the whole update the fight sequence and everything

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-shassgmskmaverickmartinAquilineA_Soul

Go to top