Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 83)

dimishra Senior Member
dimishra
dimishra

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
eid mobarak aquiline and all too
good to hear from u again

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoeshasscrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

19sayana Senior Member
19sayana
19sayana

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Rabba ve...

I loved the writing specially the scene of garima.. n between nani n khushi..

I just wished he cared for her in some way.. she does not know..

Warm hug to u Lin for surprise update...  Hug

Update soon...

s_mg Senior Member
s_mg
s_mg

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Hello Lin ...

You did amazing job in previous chaps ... Hatts off to yu...i cud not comment on tym due to ramzan and eid... as i was away...

Eid Mubarak to yu and All the Readers...:-)

shud i feel fear while reading my beloved couple's fst night chap ... but i ws in awww instead ... i thought it all goes to Lin ... yu are amazing ... yu are fabulous, yu are superb ,,, creating  the scene like magic .. like mystery , like romance ... the scene have every shade in it ... Luv yu so muchhh...

though i cud nt understand Lordys transformation part ... first i thought he fully transformed ... but after reading comments here ... i am also agree with the partial thing... waiting for some explanation may be... m confused

So now Khushi's journey begins in the castle with its dark secrets... and she did amazingly well on her fst day ... catching all her hubby's attention unintentionally...;-)

I am glad that yu come here and  give us  updates... no worries .. we understand yr  busy schedule ... blessings for your work future and family... i am waiting for the next part...

Edited by s_mg - 10 August 2013 at 7:32pm

DrNoureen Senior Member
DrNoureen
DrNoureen

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Waiting and stalking! LOL
Take all the time you need, buddy! Star
You have been very consistent and patient with us, and now it's time for us to repay the favour! Embarrassed
I'll wait till eternity if I have to, for such a great story, and I think the fellow Arhashians would agree with me Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

karsvinuAquilinehoopoeshasscrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

amira039.303 Goldie
amira039.303
amira039.303

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
I just read all of your story in one go and gosh! I couldn't stop until I got to the last chapter! I can't wait until you update again. I love the way you kept the basic story of ipk and changed it into something more magical and romantic. This really is one of the best fanfictions I've read and please do continue writing it - because it's beyond amazing. I really love the arnav in this story as he is even more arrogant than the one in ipk, but he is also more romantic. In fact I love all your characters but I'm confused a little with the character of shyam. I know he is meant to be evil, but does he love anjali? He is after khushi because he feels that she is his cure, but does he still want anjali or does he not care? I hope the misunderstandings between arnav and khushi are over soon - their distance is killing me. I really long to see that arnav who loves khushi and expresses his love for her, even though he masks it all with ignorance in the end. Even though he doesn't know he loves her, he cares for her and expresses his attraction too but then covers it up with arrogance and so-called 'ignorance of her mere existence.' I can't wait to see that arnav back and I really hope that we will get to see him soon. I can't wait for your next update!

Aquilinehoopoeshasscrazy4ArnavSRA_Soulgmsk

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amira039.303

I just read all of your story in one go and gosh! I couldn't stop until I got to the last chapter! I can't wait until you update again. I love the way you kept the basic story of ipk and changed it into something more magical and romantic. This really is one of the best fanfictions I've read and please do continue writing it - because it's beyond amazing. I really love the arnav in this story as he is even more arrogant than the one in ipk, but he is also more romantic. In fact I love all your characters but I'm confused a little with the character of shyam. I know he is meant to be evil, but does he love anjali? He is after khushi because he feels that she is his cure, but does he still want anjali or does he not care? I hope the misunderstandings between arnav and khushi are over soon - their distance is killing me. I really long to see that arnav who loves khushi and expresses his love for her, even though he masks it all with ignorance in the end. Even though he doesn't know he loves her, he cares for her and expresses his attraction too but then covers it up with arrogance and so-called 'ignorance of her mere existence.' I can't wait to see that arnav back and I really hope that we will get to see him soon. I can't wait for your next update!

Rabba Ve Amira.. (Amira, that feels so good to pronouce) this is the way we all greet here...

I would love to welcome you ,on behalf of all the readers & comrades, in World of ARHASIA - story of Curse & Cure, Abhorrence & Affection...

Make your self comfortable dear... Place your order of your favorite drink..
Innkeeper Bhaiya take care of our sweet Amira..!!

Enjoy your ride
H
Soul

dpriyadJo_PinchyAquilinehoopoeshassgmsk

sarahehsan Goldie
sarahehsan
sarahehsan

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
 Khair Mubarak To You And All The Fellow Comrades Of Arhasia Too! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul