Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 82)

shipra.aqua Goldie
shipra.aqua
shipra.aqua

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Eid Mubarak to all folks...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoeshasscrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Good to hear Aura and you rocked your Viva and Project! (I think it had come to a point when us Comrades were getting impatient with the P too! LOL) Alright, Linnie, have fun with your family and enjoy your time till September - 'cause there shall be no mercy after that. LOL

Eid Mubarak!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

karsvinuAquilinehoopoeshasscrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

NiksAngel Senior Member
NiksAngel
NiksAngel

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Eid mubarak to d lovely creators n readers of this fiction...!!!

aspalas Groupbie
aspalas
aspalas

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
AMAZING AS ALWAYS...JUST LOVED IT Tongue

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged

A quick Rabba ve... Smile

@ Soul... Read your review on the last two updates... it was a complete insightful analysis as usual... Loved it...Thumbs Up Also, nice song selection... And I guess, you forgot to mention about this point, hence Im adding it here.

@ Conversation between Master Happy and Madhumathi ji...

Mistress Madhumati came back, holding a jar with a treasure of a dozen cookies, "I always make sure the centers are not too hard to bite. You see, it's all in the kneading of the dough. There is a right way to do it if you need the baking done precise."

"Indeed," Master Happy complimented her as he sipped his coffee, "There is a right way to doing everything there is to be done in this world."

I guess, its in the hands of Lady Khushi now... kneading the raw and rough dough called "Lord Arnav" and help him get baked into a sweet and soft "cookie"... Wink or it can also mean that our Lady in Dark hood is making both Lordy and his Lady go through all these hardships only for their own betterment and make them more worthy and agreeable for each other... Embarrassed

@ Nani's cryptic words...

Then Nani spoke very seriously, her tone slightly sad, "Some things are hard to accept, and those we accept, we need not understand. Those we cannot understand is never in our control. And such things must not be tampered with. Do you understand, bitiya?"

Somethings (like curse of our loved ones) are hard to accept, and even if we accept their cursed life, we need not understand (the details of the curse). Because, those we cannot understand, (might involve unfathomable powers and dangers) and those are never in our control. Hence such things should not be meddled with, for they may prove harmful...

So this is basically her personal experience regarding her Grandson's curse... Once she tried to intervene (save Lady Anjali) without complete knowlege about Lordy's curse and in the process she got hurt (her fingers)... It scared and perplexed her and as a result she stopped tyring to understand the curse details... and secluded herself in her room, away from Lordy all these years.

Hence nani is advising Khushi to not to intervene with the curse of Lordy and not to be so curious to know about the details of his curse (as she thinks khushi is not yet ready to learn the dark secrets of the castle)...

Edited by hoopoe - 10 August 2013 at 1:44am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchyAquilineshijinareneeshshasscrazy4ArnavSRJammy-A_Soulgmsk

shijinareneesh IF-Dazzler
shijinareneesh
shijinareneesh

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Rabba vey Lin...glad to know your viva went welk...enjoy the time with your family...will be waiting here...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshasscrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

Jo_Pinchy Goldie
Jo_Pinchy
Jo_Pinchy

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

A quick Rabba ve... Smile

@ Soul... Read your review on the last two updates... it was a complete insightful analysis as usual... Loved it...Thumbs Up Also, nice song selection... And I guess, you forgot to mention about this point, hence Im adding it here.

@ Conversation between Master Happy and Madhumathi ji...

Mistress Madhumati came back, holding a jar with a treasure of a dozen cookies, "I always make sure the centers are not too hard to bite. You see, it's all in the kneading of the dough. There is a right way to do it if you need the baking done precise."

"Indeed," Master Happy complimented her as he sipped his coffee, "There is a right way to doing everything there is to be done in this world."

I guess, its in the hands of Lady Khushi now... kneading the raw and rough dough called "Lord Arnav" and help him get baked into a sweet and soft "cookie"... Wink or it can also mean that our Lady in Dark hood is making both Lordy and his Lady go through all these hardships only for their own betterment and make them more worthy and agreeable for each other... Embarrassed

@ Nani's cryptic words...

Then Nani spoke very seriously, her tone slightly sad, "Some things are hard to accept, and those we accept, we need not understand. Those we cannot understand is never in our control. And such things must not be tampered with. Do you understand, bitiya?"

Somethings (like curse of our loved ones) are hard to accept, and even if we accept their cursed life, we need not understand (the details of the curse). Because, those we cannot understand, (might involve unfathomable powers and dangers) and those are never in our control. Hence such things should not be meddled with, for they may prove harmful...

So this is basically her personal experience regarding her Grandson's curse... Once she tried to intervene (save Lady Anjali) without complete knowlege about Lordy's curse and in the process she got hurt (her fingers)... It scared and perplexed her and as a result she stopped tyring to understand the curse details... and secluded herself in her room, away from Lordy all these years.

Hence nani is advising Khushi to not to intervene with the curse of Lordy and not to be so curious to know about the details of his curse (as she thinks khushi is not yet ready to learn the dark secrets of the castle)...
Hoopoe dear, I Always look for your analysis. I Hope you had a good time during your break.
In my last post I wrote that I did not understand the bit  Where Nani advises Khushi. And here is your post intellectually decoding the meaning of her words. Now I get it Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dpriyadAquilinehoopoeshasscrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

Chochoo83 Goldie
Chochoo83
Chochoo83

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
its ok dearSmile
Eid Mubarak

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

Go to top