Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 80)

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialaddict12

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Sorry for being late
It was superbbb update! Lady Khushi is not feeling comfortable being addressed as First Lady coz of her simple nature. But thts how u were addressed as my lady. Parkash brothers convo was fun. Ah Khushi the restless soul how difficult it would b for her to stay in confise of her husband's room. How I love to call Lordy Khushi's husband. Uski nai pehchan. After getting ready it was Nani she chose to see mostly because she was curious to know why lordy behaved the way he did. Off cource khushi is simply Khushi for nani. I was expecting this from Khushi tht she wont accept to get such a protocol at least not in front of nani. So Hoopoe's prediction that it was Lordy who hurt Nani's hand is true. Loved the wise words of Nani tht we shouldnt seek to know things which we cant accept. They r not meant for our knowledge. Khushi's curiosity is true too but yes this is not the right time for her to know the secrets of her husband's dark side. Now now Payal look radiant. Well its because she received her husband's love while Khushi poor she. She not only didn't get her husband's love but suffered from his strange behavior. Now Mami's behavior wasnt a surprise. She was her usual self. Oh my god! The way u described Khushi's thoughts n admiration for the servers was hilarious. So lordy's eyes were mostly on his wife Ilike it! Hehehe Khushi didnt even bothered to pay any attention to him while he was busy noticing even the smallest movements or points. True Lady Anjali she is not a fume she is ice which will cool down the fire of curse n fire which will melt down the ice around his heart but how much she will get heart in this process is something which made me worry. I m sad coz my previous comment which didnt get posted was way much better than the present one.
 @Words in bold. When did that happen? How did Lordy hurt Nani's hand. Am I missing out this part in the updates?Shocked

Remember the bee and a little girl story Nani told Khushi I m referring to that

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dpriyadJo_PinchyAquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartinA_Soulgmsk

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Eid Mubarak to all of Muslim fellow Arhasians. May this holy day brings peace and Happiness in our lives Ameen

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

PantheraoncasunshineswirlDiaphanousCrinklez.NiksAngelmcmelinabablio09meem17Jo_Pinchysarahehsanthe_breezekarsvinumaverickmartinshasscrazy4ArnavSRAquilinehoopoesiamesecatmomoahmdmoonlight2630A_Soulgmsk

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Rabba Ve, folks!!
Forgive me first for having gone on silent mode most often. I was helpless. There was the Viva and Project and the "expectations" that were weighing upon me. And then there were family matters as well. And now, though the storm of the Viva and Project are over (though it doesn't feel any different with me teaching at the same place), there is still some things I need to settle in the family front. Dad's overstaying till September. Its practically "sinful" if I extract myself from the family and seat myself before the computer, so I am playing safe. I will be able to be here with you in full only when September comes and my Dad is ready to return back. Until then, I must be with him every minute possible. ((By the way, the Viva and Project were a blast! Aura and I are more relieved by the fact that it is over! The examiners were impressed with Aura's answers and )) I've been practically IPK-starved. I've never gone through a phase like this. I mean, I had absolutely no connection with IPK and IF and anything of the things I was hooked onto for the past two years that I was almost on the verge of slipping into real-life. Thank goodness there was Aura to talk with so IPK and TBTBR peeped into the conversation once in a while. And not to forget the Lady in the Dark Hood who was persistent to haunt mu thoughts when I was not occupied in any strenuous work. I know I have to read some of your comments, welcome the new readers, update the Comrades' Parchment, read the remaining PMs waiting for me, answer some of your doubts and most of all, narrate the rest of the tale to you. (Goodness! What a list I've let myself make!)  
Whenever possible, I will come and get this list done. And if I must start narrating, I need to first write the chapters but again, that's impossible with me not able to access the computer with the family here. Just hold on a while more. I will try and see if I can narrate a chapter before tomorrow. But can't promise anything. The situation in the home front is one in which nothing can any longer be predicted. Anyway, the main reason I came here is to wish all those who are celebrating the beautiful occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr. 

Rabba Ve every God-given blessings for life is beautiful and each moment is worth treasuring! Love you all!!

P. S. Wait till you read the rest of our beloved tale!! I am so in love with what I am writing!!! *dancing as I look at the picture below*

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

sweettintuPantheraoncashreelakshansadiasaziareena1146MouktikaprimishasunshineswirlBentleySaRUNiansFOREVAdpriyadTurkiyeTrueLoveIs4everlibbyfernssweetfairy007maria1878nitvijusib_12kkyajoshalinikanagumcmelinas_mg7537MDiaphanousshreyasoniadimishraCrinklez.NiksAngeldinglesaigaduhot.cakesuzam818SaRunHoliccBublyKhushirevathysugathankarsvinuhatelove_1Chochoo83BARUNODAYAbarbiebalacrazyaddiction-Keerthi-prabha75Mxk3444vidya.sanjayrockingsonibablio09meem17Jo_Pinchysarahehsanthe_breezeshijinareneeshmoonlight2630march2011zainzacrazy4ArnavSRmaverickmartinhoopoemomoahmdshassstorytellermJammy-sansuA_Soul-Farwa_Ibrahim-gmskrini_katShalveSofnaSankiPagal-afsha-riti4uMysticRiver

Mxk3444 Goldie
Mxk3444
Mxk3444

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
EID MUBARAK :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchyAquilineshassA_Soul

penrith Senior Member
penrith
penrith

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

its ok.. i will be waiting and stalking...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchyAquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

mbibi Senior Member
mbibi
mbibi

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Oo didn't even know you updated! But glad I got to checked...

Aww Khushi has unintentionally become a Cinderella of sorts finding herself being the First Lady from the average normal way she was and seeing the tables flip is hard for her; to have servants serve her and do work that she once did not far back is making her feel like she has to be a different person, though she is the same Khushi...

Aha lord Arnav can't help but notice everything about Khushi despite his efforts and the stubborn man just chooses to ignore and push away the thoughts as much as possible...

And in still trying to decipher nani's words in regards to Khushi's inquiry about Arnav...but she is right; there are things about Arnav that even she is unaware of and that only Arnav can divulge to Khushi if he so chooses.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchysarahehsanAquilinehoopoeshassgmskA_Soul

march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
will be waiting line,take ur time..family comes first
WISHING ALL MY IPKKND FRDS HAPPY EID

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchyAquilineshassA_Soul

SaRUNiansFOREVA Groupbie
SaRUNiansFOREVA