Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 79)

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Crazy to hai hi crazy but love her. Thinking for meg the crazy having children n grandchildren is a little hut k... U know thinking for a girl like crazy who jumps around cottage screaming n laughing n dancing (not tht we all dont do but still there is only one crazy no actually there r two Meg n Sanu I somehow find these two so similar... Ducking head to keep my self safe from Sanu's chapal) ik on serious note Sachi Lin do think not act upon it it will b a treasure to have this book in my own future library... Plz plzzz plzz

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dpriyadAquilineshassmaverickmartincrazy4ArnavSRA_Souljahnvi.luvs.ASRgmsk

jahnvi.luvs.ASR IF-Rockerz
jahnvi.luvs.ASR
jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4ArnavSR

Originally posted by serialaddict12

Originally posted by jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Crazy is a witch...she teases me and says that she is reading ur update when i was in college...huhOuch Cat Iconsbut crazy m here...Cat Icon

Witch? ShockedShockedShocked Witch bulaya mujhe... Angry!  Till now i did nothing...just informed u abt updates...ab batati hoon...aagey aagey dekho hota h kya? saara suspense hi khol doongi Tongue

Aquiline i wanna share a thing with you...Gosh Meg is gonna kill me if she found out that i told ya...one day i was talking to her and we were discussing TbaTBR and we were like we so want to treasure this story...we want a book so that we can read and relive these moments even when we wont be here on IF and Meg was like she want to read this story to her children and then grandchildrenLOL i know its sweet but the way she said was damn funny...so Aquiline when we'll be getting TbaTBR as a bookDay DreamingCat EmoticonsCat Emoticons

I SECOND THIS THOUGHT DEAR. I TOO WANNA TREASURE THIS TALE FOREVER. Lin you got to publish this. So that we can buy your book and kp it forever. So what you think forumwasion ?

@ Jahnvi: good that u already know...but yes! I M INDEED GONNA KILL U the minute i lay my hands on u.  

U weren't supposed to talk abt my children-grandchildren part atleast.

AHH!! This is so embarassing. ... 

But...now tht it's out...

Linny: Both me and Jahnvi...have discussed it like a hundred times by now...tht though this story is in our hearts already, still we want to hold this story forever close to us as a book too! So we really really reallly want THE book! Infact...i m sure most of us want tht. I can confidently say tht for every cottagewasi atleast. 

I know this is too early to ask for it..as this journey still has a long way to go...but Please do think about it. 

Love,
Meg (Crazy) Embarrassed

HUH Meg i did warn you when u were saying all this...that soon m gonna tell her Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshassmaverickmartincrazy4ArnavSR-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

jahnvi.luvs.ASR
jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Crazy to hai hi crazy but love her. Thinking for meg the crazy having children n grandchildren is a little hut k... U know thinking for a girl like crazy who jumps around cottage screaming n laughing n dancing (not tht we all dont do but still there is only one crazy no actually there r two Meg n Sanu I somehow find these two so similar... Ducking head to keep my self safe from Sanu's chapal) ik on serious note Sachi Lin do think not act upon it it will b a treasure to have this book in my own future library... Plz plzzz plzz

now that u mentioned crazy's antics and her having children n granchildren...well i too find it ermm funny...
u know when we were in hostel n if i read some story on IF...i used to discuss it with Meg and then i was the one who used to tell her that this got updated n that got updated...n if she is not following the story then she so enthusiastically used to hear the story...OHH i miss those days Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshassmaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
@Jhanavi awww come let me give u a hug *tight bear hug*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineshassmaverickmartinA_Souljahnvi.luvs.ASR

jahnvi.luvs.ASR
jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged

@Jhanavi awww come let me give u a hug *tight bear hug*

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshassmaverickmartincrazy4ArnavSR-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

garimaarya Groupbie
garimaarya
garimaarya

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
when r u going to update dear

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karsvinuAquilineA_Soul

Jo_Pinchy Goldie
Jo_Pinchy
Jo_Pinchy

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Sorry for being late
It was superbbb update! Lady Khushi is not feeling comfortable being addressed as First Lady coz of her simple nature. But thts how u were addressed as my lady. Parkash brothers convo was fun. Ah Khushi the restless soul how difficult it would b for her to stay in confise of her husband's room. How I love to call Lordy Khushi's husband. Uski nai pehchan. After getting ready it was Nani she chose to see mostly because she was curious to know why lordy behaved the way he did. Off cource khushi is simply Khushi for nani. I was expecting this from Khushi tht she wont accept to get such a protocol at least not in front of nani. So Hoopoe's prediction that it was Lordy who hurt Nani's hand is true. Loved the wise words of Nani tht we shouldnt seek to know things which we cant accept. They r not meant for our knowledge. Khushi's curiosity is true too but yes this is not the right time for her to know the secrets of her husband's dark side. Now now Payal look radiant. Well its because she received her husband's love while Khushi poor she. She not only didn't get her husband's love but suffered from his strange behavior. Now Mami's behavior wasnt a surprise. She was her usual self. Oh my god! The way u described Khushi's thoughts n admiration for the servers was hilarious. So lordy's eyes were mostly on his wife Ilike it! Hehehe Khushi didnt even bothered to pay any attention to him while he was busy noticing even the smallest movements or points. True Lady Anjali she is not a fume she is ice which will cool down the fire of curse n fire which will melt down the ice around his heart but how much she will get heart in this process is something which made me worry. I m sad coz my previous comment which didnt get posted was way much better than the present one.
 @Words in bold. When did that happen? How did Lordy hurt Nani's hand. Am I missing out this part in the updates?Shocked

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soulgmsk

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Rabba ve,

Dear Aquiline, i always wondered why you chose the name "Ram" for our little Ram of Arhasia...

Today, I was wishing Eid greetings to our fellow Comrades / Readers at the cottage and thats when i remembered that our "Rahim chacha" of Arhasia will also be celebrating this special day for muslims... Now, when i thought about Rahim chacha, i couldnt stop but remember our little Ram too... (for i always felt that these two share some special connection) and then it striked me... the connection between their names "Ram" and "Rahim"... a beautiful example of religious harmony and integrity that exist in Arhasia... Wow Lin thats very sweet of you to add such fine details to this tale and thats what make us admire each and every minute things about this tale of Arhasia... Heart Heart Heart

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

zil143reena1146sunshineswirlsangeethbalaMouktikadpriyadBublyKhushiNiksAngelmcmelinarockingsoniJo_PinchyMxk3444hatelove_1crazyaddictionthe_breezeAquilinesiamesecatshassJammy-maverickmartinmoonlight2630rini_kat-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soulgmsk

Go to top