Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 78)

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karsvinu

I have a question in mind...when lady anjali was in their room their 1st morning dint she notice red marks on khushi neck and shoulders and also her torn sleeve...she did noticed her slit in gown...but what about marks??? n how did khushi fix her sleeve??? Just curiousSmile...also lord arnavs POV about 1st night...n dint he think y he dint he change or hurt her???

Rabba Ve Karsvinu...

I agree, there is no sign of Anajli has not notice all that, But there is also no sign that she has. So its better to take it as she didn't notice it, now question is How she missed it, right? Answer is simple, Long hair dear.. Long hair of khushi. Linny has mentioned it many times so we can assume her that in night her bun loosen up so in morning she might have cover the red marks & torn sleeve with it...!
Make sense?

@Underline: I hope linny shows his thought or talk with himself over the night..! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karsvinuJo_PinchyAquilineshasscrazy4ArnavSR

aparnav Groupbie
aparnav
aparnav

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Rabba ve Aquiline! Lovely update. .finaly caught up with it. .im loving Arhasia more n more by each passing day! Thankyou:-)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchyAquilinecrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

kvarsha IF-Rockerz
kvarsha
kvarsha

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
beautiful part Smile

arshiyana IF-Dazzler
arshiyana
arshiyana

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Wow!! I must say u have magic in ur words...
I'm speechless ... How u giving the turn in ur story...
Loving it...

yush-swt Senior Member
yush-swt
yush-swt

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
after a long time i got to comment lin...and your talent of writing is just mesmerizing...i loved every single chapter though they were horrendous...
but this last chapter was beautiful..hope khushi brings up the healing...i love this girl and her bravery...
loved it ln...

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I m feeling so bad I have commented such a long comment n it failed to b posted n now m blank

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchyAquilineshasscrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

crazy4ArnavSR IF-Dazzler
crazy4ArnavSR
crazy4ArnavSR

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialaddict12

Originally posted by jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Crazy is a witch...she teases me and says that she is reading ur update when i was in college...huhOuch Cat Iconsbut crazy m here...Cat Icon

Witch? ShockedShockedShocked Witch bulaya mujhe... Angry!  Till now i did nothing...just informed u abt updates...ab batati hoon...aagey aagey dekho hota h kya? saara suspense hi khol doongi Tongue

Aquiline i wanna share a thing with you...Gosh Meg is gonna kill me if she found out that i told ya...one day i was talking to her and we were discussing TbaTBR and we were like we so want to treasure this story...we want a book so that we can read and relive these moments even when we wont be here on IF and Meg was like she want to read this story to her children and then grandchildrenLOL i know its sweet but the way she said was damn funny...so Aquiline when we'll be getting TbaTBR as a bookDay DreamingCat EmoticonsCat Emoticons

I SECOND THIS THOUGHT DEAR. I TOO WANNA TREASURE THIS TALE FOREVER. Lin you got to publish this. So that we can buy your book and kp it forever. So what you think forumwasion ?

@ Jahnvi: good that u already know...but yes! I M INDEED GONNA KILL U the minute i lay my hands on u.  

U weren't supposed to talk abt my children-grandchildren part atleast.

AHH!! This is so embarassing. ... 

But...now tht it's out...

Linny: Both me and Jahnvi...have discussed it like a hundred times by now...tht though this story is in our hearts already, still we want to hold this story forever close to us as a book too! So we really really reallly want THE book! Infact...i m sure most of us want tht. I can confidently say tht for every cottagewasi atleast. 

I know this is too early to ask for it..as this journey still has a long way to go...but Please do think about it. 

Love,
Meg (Crazy) Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchyAquilineshassmaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Sorry for being late
It was superbbb update! Lady Khushi is not feeling comfortable being addressed as First Lady coz of her simple nature. But thts how u were addressed as my lady. Parkash brothers convo was fun. Ah Khushi the restless soul how difficult it would b for her to stay in confise of her husband's room. How I love to call Lordy Khushi's husband. Uski nai pehchan. After getting ready it was Nani she chose to see mostly because she was curious to know why lordy behaved the way he did. Off cource khushi is simply Khushi for nani. I was expecting this from Khushi tht she wont accept to get such a protocol at least not in front of nani. So Hoopoe's prediction that it was Lordy who hurt Nani's hand is true. Loved the wise words of Nani tht we shouldnt seek to know things which we cant accept. They r not meant for our knowledge. Khushi's curiosity is true too but yes this is not the right time for her to know the secrets of her husband's dark side. Now now Payal look radiant. Well its because she received her husband's love while Khushi poor she. She not only didn't get her husband's love but suffered from his strange behavior. Now Mami's behavior wasnt a surprise. She was her usual self. Oh my god! The way u described Khushi's thoughts n admiration for the servers was hilarious. So lordy's eyes were mostly on his wife Ilike it! Hehehe Khushi didnt even bothered to pay any attention to him while he was busy noticing even the smallest movements or points. True Lady Anjali she is not a fume she is ice which will cool down the fire of curse n fire which will melt down the ice around his heart but how much she will get heart in this process is something which made me worry. I m sad coz my previous comment which didnt get posted was way much better than the present one.

Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 07 August 2013 at 4:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dpriyadJo_PinchyAquilineshassmaverickmartincrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

Go to top