Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 74)

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Chapter 180: The Morning After the Wedding Night

I loved the unknown silence of known words of bedroom, well we can even say known silence of unknown words… Lovely start linny..!

Kushi moaned in her sleep, stirring awake, and she breathed in the morning air that was strangely mixed with an intoxicating masculine scent. Her eyes sprang open and she found herself staring at the Adam's apple of a man.

The flutter of her eyelashes on his neck, as she opened her eyes, woke him up and the first thing that Lord Arnav saw was the gold bars from his nightmares. He stared in disbelief, lying immobile on the cold surface, but before he could connect with reality, warm breath brushed against his chin and he looked down to stare at the surprised face of Kushi, the veil still on her head.

Super beginning… and offcourse scripting…!

"Don't you dare tell her," he whispered.

Dhatteriki.. I was thinking what he is going to now, and why he is doing it now?
Lordy, if you wanna to say only this, you could have told that just like that, why so much BED THREATING…!! Lol..

Lord Arnav turned to pull out a new pair of pants from the wardrobe, "It's not my fault that you have no clothes here."

Hey Bhaggu.. kya insaan banaya hain tune… sorry sorry.. Hey Linnymate.. kya character likha hain tune…He is unbelievable!!!

He was about to move away when Kushi's indomitable voice dared to question him, "Are you going to prison me here like how you've prisoned your sister all these years?"

Oyeee…. Careful khushi careful… kuch batain purane zakham taza kar deti hain..!

Kushi didn't like how her marriage was empirically tagged fake and tried to reason, her eyes cast to the ground, "I may have been unwilling to your brother's insane demand but would I have said 'yes' to the sacred vow, put a ring on his finger and let him……," she paused, "……let him kiss me…..if I hadn't been a little willing?"

It must be so hard for her to say all this na…!

Ram stopped munching on his cookie and his gaze slid across the room to the door that was worrying everyone in the living room, the door within which the mother of his best friend had sealed herself in her motherly agony.

I loved this part… loved that Ram looked in particular direction but the way you described that single sight, BEAUTIFUL…! 

"It is forbidden, you know that," Master Shashi reminded her gently, "Ritual permits us to see them only after one month of their marriage has passed."

Hainnn…!! Yeh kaisa ritual.. not happy I am!

There was a scene when shashi was walking in memory lane of khushi… and I was like now there cannot be any scene of it kind be as beautiful as it was… But you proved me wrong..
Considering Garima's emotional condition the THREE scenes you have woven with your ideas & words, I can't do anything else than bowing… Take a bow darling..!

This time she didn't climbed willingly but she won't climbed down too..
This time she didn't wanted to wet herself but she won't stop herself from being wet in fighting with river water…
Yes, this time she will find the beauty of that soul behind the ugly anger…!!

Magic of Words...

•          …. he crept towards her, the pressed impressions of his hands on the bed fading away as he proceeded nearer to where she was perched…...
  •          Lady Anjali turned and handed Kushi a cup on a saucer, the steam of the coffee rising from the dark liquid and caressing the young bride's cheeks before it faded into the silent air.
  •          Just then the door opened, and the morning light fell through the doorway around the frame of a little boy…
  •          The very house felt orphaned……

Didn't I tell you, with the story, you give some thoughts to take note for real life...

"There is no fun in being careful."
Mischievousness is a sign of an eager heart.

This one is for you Garima aunty... 
[click on play to hear]

Chapter 181: First Day of the First Lady

"What else did you think I'd do, Om-jan?" JayPrakash pointed out, "Make you right the pile Imessed up? What sort of a Prakash policy would that be!"

'THE Prakash brothers' & 'Prakash POLICY' !!! wow, now that is something hilarious..!

…, "Please do not force me to take up ladyship against my heart's content. I prefer being me. If I must sit in the armchair, I will, according to protocol. But not here before you where formality needs no place and where you are more a mother to me."

………. Touched!!

"Is something…… wrong with the First Lord? I presumed his anger was born out of his character but it seems there is a shade of him I am not aware of."

Lovely way of putting the question dear…

Then Nani spoke very seriously, her tone slightly sad, "Some things are hard to accept, and those we accept, we need not understand. Those we cannot understand is never in our control. And such things must not be tampered with. Do you understand, bitiya?"

NO!! not even I..!
Again wise words for life from wise linny..!

"Good," Nani leaned back in her armchair, "There are many things I don't know about him myself. The only person who can offer you a truthful glimpse of what your husband really is him alone. But what you must know about your husband is something you are not yet ready to learn. You need to be stronger at heart if you are to know all there is to know about him."

I think to read Chinese is easier than understanding lordy.. he he!LOL

"But Nani," Kushi tried to reason, "I am his wife, I should know something about him lest its ignorance affect me. He is not the kind of man I can voluntarily converse with."

Ha ha.. Let me do the honors dear.. I would love to help you!

"Well then," Nani looked at Kushi, a clever light in her eyes, "I will tell you what I know about my grandson if you will tell me why you were forced to marry him."

Nani bhi na.. koi kachchi khiladi nahi hain…!

Just then Fortune shrieked, "Intruder in the forest!"

Yeah bola smarty…! (I think fortune is 2nd birth of 'Sanjay' of Mahabharata fame, he could see everything by sitting next to Nani)LOL

Kushi was fearful. Who was Fortune referring to? The General? How could Fortune know the General had met with Lord Arnav and her when they were returning from the North Village? Or did Fortune mean someone else entirely?

@Bold: Linny now why do you put that words over there?? Tell tell?

…She was dressed in a bright blue gown and had even stuck a pink feather in her bun.

Now lady Anjali.. this is the sight to look for! Lol..

"You were their butler when Lord Arnav was a child?" Kushi was curious, mentally finding the impossible image of Lord Arnav as a child outrageous and amusing. For her, he was born rude and tall.

Ha ha.. Khushi and her funny imagination..!

She left for her room and everyone returned to their dessert. Only Lady Anjali smiled, for she knew that sitting right beside her, enjoying her pudding, was the tender flame that would melt her brother's cold heart.

I like the ending…

Nothing much happened in epi but it is throwing some more light in everyone's character…

Loved that you given more space to Rahim chacha's character.. I am looking forward to khushi getting some hint from him over mysteries locked in castle..!

Best thing khushi is going to take care of Lordy's heart in-n-out, out one I am taking about Garden (the rose bush)

Enjoy
H
Soul

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY... 
LOTS OF LOVE & BLESSINGS

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bea_romJo_PinchyAquilinehoopoeshass

Angel1618 Senior Member
Angel1618
Angel1618

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Happy friendship day acquiline I hope the spelling is correctLOL

And about the update I really liked the day of the first lady. How I wish Arnav would have cleared his misunderstanding. Anyway it was so nice to read Arnav noticing every moment of khushi. And I could cleary imagine khushi enjoying her foodLOL
Do update soon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchyAquilineshassA_Soul

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged

Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineshassA_Soul

henamani IF-Dazzler
henamani