Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 69)

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

@Shassy wht u said abt Lordy keeping Lady Anjali safe n how u doubt it connects to 3rd play... I always have said tht means I was so much into the play... It had to have a major part in the tale... If I remember correctly the flower which the king used to keep in vase to protect his sister was of golden too *i think*... The story was a little glimpse of Khushi's intrussion but it will have much more facts... I m sure... N wht u n Soul said abt Lordy's transformation the trauma was happening after many years his memory was recalling the past but for transformation I doubt on tht... He had transformed remember when Lady Anjali saw the castle doors open,when Khushi saw Lordy running out n caming back with hands n mouth fully covered in blood n he was shaking n feeling weak. For Arnav he was able to control his transformation after meeting Khushi or in her presence by taste of her skin... Even her kiss had a calming effect on him but for Gen her beast awoke after meeting Khushi... This is what I always felt...
For the point tht because Lordy had already transformed tht night n thts y they let lordy drag her with him was a valid point.
Discuss more please

@blue--yes it has.. once lin had said the same to me, in the cottage.Wink..

and about the golden rose n life elixir plus the events shown in the play can only be interpreted if we get some more clues, so for now lets wait n see..Smile

@purple-- totally agree with you...*thumbs up*

@green-- no dear.. he had not transformed earlier.. he always struggled to control the urge to transform n like i said earlier, that blood was probably his own.. lin has clearly written in the wedding chapters that transformation took place after many years on that night alone.. earlier he would be able to fight back the urge but that night, his stress n pain rendered him weak n he lost the battle to the beast within him n thus transformed...Smile

@red-- totally agree.. its like khushi's the vessel through which many fates will be decided.. will write about it someday..Embarrassed

Loved reading your views on the chapters so far.. muah.Hug

Edited by shass - 01 August 2013 at 9:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dpriyadJo_PinchyAquilinemaverickmartincrazy4ArnavSR-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Since I'm becoming a dazzler now (from goldie) I wanted to make this post here. Rabba Ve dear friends, keep the coffee brewing HeartHeartHeart

Edited by zainza - 01 August 2013 at 7:24pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilinemaverickmartincrazy4ArnavSR-Farwa_Ibrahim-gmsk

crazy4ArnavSR IF-Dazzler
crazy4ArnavSR
crazy4ArnavSR

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainza

Since I'm becoming a dazzler now (from goldie) I wanted to make this post here. Rabba Ve dear friends, keep the coffee brewingHeartHeartHeart

Congrats zainz!! Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilineshasszainzamaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-gmsk

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 181 member(s) liked the above post:

funlovingfulfunsam8nonie3081sun_smiaum1787psruthizil143gogo9895ipkndFanjanisyam3Pog123sweettintusdfghjklPantheraoncasirishaperamshreelakshanMsultimateren83deepthipavitrardwsydsadiasazia3534reena1146sofykhanpriyankasan02reetjarshi270350tara321chitrigemathematr0001deshiboimirkabarunkaraspberry123Arshi_fan2010Ravyasobti48turnipkaaalyani...Chandrigacuppycake11aspalasSaRUNiansFOREVAlibbyfernssrsan12TrueLoveIs4everFarah008dpriyadflash90starfire.96MONAKARANMouktikagurukhushprimishasangeethbalarabeehaPotatoefreaksunshineswirlBentleyowinmaria1878Rkinginisana.mehersg-honeyanusha_nehaArmiRidz4evervrinda-95PedaNiksAngelshalinikanaguKeenarakkyajogayatri_ysib_12hellgirlmcmelinashreyasonia123vavasomeoneipkPeonia19sayanasoniachammuvarshapan7537MjtammareddyDiaphanousbumble_beeTRND86Crinklez.DrNoureendimishramysticmanthriBublyKhushirevathysugathanscarlet2012arshi_roxdasudisabea_romAyaat1216neevankrishSaRunHoliccswatikguptaAngel1618dair10arshicoriedivya_divsMDKSSMReelyROSExxloves_aishuReader_Hobbyarnavinivks11barbiebalaGirlOfFireChochoo83hatelove_1KKKAFuzzbucketMxk3444purplelovecrazyaddictionthe_breeze-Siaa--Keerthi-prabha75dhrashteetanya_viMsFuzzybear69Jo_PinchyrockingsonisarahehsanSwaatiividya.sanjaybablio09khareshelleyseshatreezainzamusic1march2011storytellermmoonlight2630hoopoearshiyanasiamesecatmomoahmdshasshenamanimaverickmartincrazy4ArnavSRkaur94moomin4455Jammy-russelskhushi-DobByDoDgeR-arshy4everluvbugkshubhangisanamskyneha2013gkushiarnav1A_Soul-Farwa_Ibrahim-sweetydoll32gmsk207shikhajahnvi.luvs.ASRsikhni_lara3110rini_kat-memorable-kvarshasaomomShalveanjsangeldream14-afsha-flowers4uSankiPagal.Screwtape.princessunarariti4u

lilakumariacnw Goldie
lilakumariacnw
lilakumariacnw

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Loved it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaRUNiansFOREVAAquiline

lilakumariacnw Goldie
lilakumariacnw
lilakumariacnw

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Sorry for not liking...
Since i read from my mobile...my mobile like button seldom works...
I read the whole story... I guess...i can start commenting now...
But not in a way u liked... I first read last chapters... After reading a few first threads... Then again i started reading the middle portion...

But i just couldnt help it... I am a stupid curious one...
I have a bad. Habit of reading last chapter if i get interested in a story soo much...

I love the way u write... I am a fan of fairy tales...
This story is still a mystery for me... Even after reading it fully... & some of the chapters more than once or twice... Sometimes...i feel like i am learning this ... Abt this wonderful magical... U have created here...
( plz dont go from here... Even if u finish telling this story..)..

I was really scared reading first lord's behaviour...but somewhere i knew that he. Would never hurt her... Garima's thoughts & those flashbacks were beautifull... Always..blood is not thicker than water...
I love fortune... Itsreally a clever one... I love Nani...
Why manorama is always taunting them...huff... I dont like her...
The description of the breakfast was yet another one...
That was lovely.. to read... Khushi enjoying her breakfast with all her heart..not thinking abt her worries... & the first lord... Stealing glances...
Last para was so sweet to read... Anjali knows whas the best for her brother...
Waiting to see hw that tender flame is going to melt that certain ones cold heart...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dpriyadSaRUNiansFOREVAAquilinegmskA_Soul

siamesecat IF-Dazzler
siamesecat
siamesecat

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Amazing as always!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshass

-DobByDoDgeR- IF-Dazzler
-DobByDoDgeR-
-DobByDoDgeR-