Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 68)

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Cmnt edited on pg 63

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshassmaverickmartincrazy4ArnavSR

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Congrats gmsk for becoming goldie in this thread

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshassmaverickmartincrazy4ArnavSRA_Soulgmsk

gmsk IF-Rockerz
gmsk
gmsk

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Congrats gmsk for becoming goldie in this thread

*bows down with a thank u* :D 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshassmaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
U r most welcome dear! :)

Aquilineshasscrazy4ArnavSRA_Soulgmsk

kvarsha IF-Rockerz
kvarsha
kvarsha

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
nice upatee..
khush should behave like tht towards lordylordAngry
poor her Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshasscrazy4ArnavSR

shijinareneesh IF-Dazzler
shijinareneesh
shijinareneesh

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Rabba vey yaara...
Beautiful update...lot if emotions...just beautiful...
All the best for your viva..

Aquilineshassmaverickmartincrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

Jo_Pinchy Goldie
Jo_Pinchy
Jo_Pinchy

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Rabba veyyy...

Its so sunny in Arhasia. What a morning.

Thanks Lin, It was a surprise to see you left a pigeon . I wish you all the best in your studies. 

I loved every bit of the update. Khushi's struggle not to blurt the truth out to Lady Anjali. Oh well Let me correct, she is now Lady Khushi Singh Raizada. It was a wise conversation between these two Ladies of the castle. 
I chuckled when Khushi chose to speak the Hermit's words. LOL MOMENT. Lordy's expression haha. 
Coming to the part in Gupta's house. Did you just say one month? Why Lin? I mean how can these parents be apart from their beloved daughters. Garima's flashbacks was so heart touching. Her haste to bring her daughter back to her, thinking she is just a child. Aw! 
I loved the way Shashi consoled her. But the one month wait will be killing them. 

So we are very soon going to see Lady Khushi dressed in the best gowns in Arhasia. Beautiful indeed!! .Smile

CAC
Jo.

Edited by serialaddict12 - 01 August 2013 at 5:20am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilineshassmaverickmartincrazy4ArnavSR-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soulgmsk

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

@Over Anjali being Fragile...
Important is that Fragile to what?
Everyone is fragile to one or other thing/situation... From what Lordy is saving her by caging her in castle..
I think here also their must be some past-curse connection (something more than just harm by anyone's curse) but right now we do not have any hints in hands.. so better to park this one somewhere..!!

@PINK-- we too wonder over that soul.. n have lots of theories..but it wont be wise to talk over them until some more hints are given..Smile

Hoopoe

Im not sure whether its at the inn or cottage, but I remember Lin answering that to some reader's query that Lordy hasn't transformed in a long time... Soul, I think even in that chapter of Lordy'd transformation, its mentioned that the transformation is taking place after a long time. Wait, let me check.

Here it is...

Shadow was distraught. He knew what was happening. His master needed to be secluded. To be kept away from habitation. 

After many years, it was coming again.
                                                                                                              ... Chapter 170

@Above one: First I say why this doubt come in my mind is, in initial chapter itself Lordy was about to transformed (I agree, it was not his full transformation at that time too) and then when khushi was at castle as 'Handmaid', lordy was out and came back with blood in his hand ( don't know whether full transformation was there or not, but we can say surly that it wasn't)...
Over Lin's answer, sorry I don't remember that one so if she has said so matter ends there itself..Smile

yes,dear.. he was shown to struggle to fight back his curse but he never really transformed until the wedding night..n that blood on his hands was most probably his own, showing, to what extent he always went to keep the beast from taking over him..

And at the bold red line above, I think that dialogue of shadow is not indicating only about transformation of lordy, but something else too.. about his emotions (betrayal, disgrace) that he has felt even before or the same effect of past situation..!!

@Purple-- Bravo girl !! a pointer very well noted..Thumbs Up

@ third play: I am not considering it at all as of now atleast.. the play conceptualized by villagers, how do they know about Raizada's so much in depth? And for a instants we think that they know then do you think they dare to show it to all in public where Lordy is their Lord..!!

@bold--- souly dear you forget, that, that play was conceptualized n told to be played by Lord Arnav himself... as far as i remember..after khushi had enraged him in the festival, he had gone to the manager or whoever the guy was who organized the festival etc, n then the next day we see the play.. just not that even the General had returned home n accuse lordy for menacing around.. plus, if it was not told by lordy than,even the villagers were not there to see what happened between khushi n lordy that day.. how else could they have known..so it was lordy's own trick to take revenge from khushi by causing her disgrace n trouble.. even in the following chapters khushi accuses lordy for it..

P.S. Shassy.. I don't mind of having squeezing hugs and slurpy kisses, as many of the time even I give it too...! And I enjoy that to give & receive..!! Its not at yuck yuck for me..LOL 

Always love reading discussion of both of you and try to fit my thoughts, instinct & guesses (well, Theory.. ha ha ha... I never had anyLOL) ...!!
Love ya

lolz soul jan.. love you loadz dearest.. our life would be colourless without you..HUGS !!

PS; am in pink.Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchysarahehsanAquilinemaverickmartincrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

Go to top