Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 61)

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
@Shassy wht u said abt Lordy keeping Lady Anjali safe n how u doubt it connects to 3rd play... I always have said tht means I was so much into the play... It had to have a major part in the tale... If I remember correctly the flower which the king used to keep in vase to protect his sister was of golden too *i think*... The story was a little glimpse of Khushi's intrussion but it will have much more facts... I m sure... N wht u n Soul said abt Lordy's transformation the trauma was happening after many years his memory was recalling the past but for transformation I doubt on tht... He had transformed remember when Lady Anjali saw the castle doors open,when Khushi saw Lordy running out n caming back with hands n mouth fully covered in blood n he was shaking n feeling weak. For Arnav he was able to control his transformation after meeting Khushi or in her presence by taste of her skin... Even her kiss had a calming effect on him but for Gen her beast awoke after meeting Khushi... This is what I always felt...
For the point tht because Lordy had already transformed tht night n thts y they let lordy drag her with him was a valid point.
Discuss more please

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aspalassarahehsanAquilineshasscrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
I got so excited tht shass n my views abt third play r alike dat I forgot the main reason y I came in Inn

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilineshasscrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 165 member(s) liked the above post:

fulfunnonie3081sun_smipsruthizil143gogo9895ipkndFanjanisyam3sweettintuPantheraoncaren83rdwsydsadiasaziareena1146sofykhanpriyankasan02ruchi14reetjarshi270350tara321aurapchitrigemathemadeshiboiraspberry123sobti48turnipkaaalyani...Lora19ChandrigaSaRUNiansFOREVAaspalaslibbyfernsElle.FrostTrueLoveIs4everarnavkhushi398dpriyadflash90MouktikaArniiigurukhushprimishashivani_bvsangeethbalarabeehasunshineswirlPotatoefreakowinBentleymaria1878sana.meheret_tu_achunitvijusravanthi93anusha_nehaArmiRidz4evervrinda-95PedashalinikanagumcmelinaNiksAngelmbibis_mgKeenarasib_129424976kkyajo19sayanaDiaphanousbumble_bee7537MindiavizionjtammareddySunandhaBublyKhushisoniachammuCrinklez.shreyasonia123vavavarshapandimishraAmmmAtyayTRND86penrithrevathysugathanscarlet2012bea_romneevankrishsamarablogSaRunHoliccAngel1618hot.cakesswatikguptadivya_divssaigadudair10arshiBARUNODAYAloves_aishubarbiebalakarsvinuarnavinihatelove_1Chochoo83crazyaddictionSarikaa97purplelovekhusiarnavKKKAFuzzbucket-Siaa-prabha75the_breezesarahehsanHADmishtiSwaatiimirnalinimeem17MsFuzzybear69Jo_Pinchytanya_vidhrashteestarasdfstorytellermmoonlight2630seshatreemusic1zainzamarch2011arshiyanahoopoesiamesecatmomoahmdkaur94shasshenamanimaverickmartinmoomin4455-DobByDoDgeR-Jammy-arshy4everluvbugkushiarnav1sanamskykshubhangiBeauceantA_Soulgmsksweetydoll32jahnvi.luvs.ASR207shikhalara3110rini_katkvarshasaomomSofnaShalve-afsha-flowers4uSankiPagalanjsangeldream14princessunaraSilverBellriti4uMysticRiver

jahnvi.luvs.ASR IF-Rockerz
jahnvi.luvs.ASR
jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
m here post unres tomorrow :)

OMG wow surprise update...and the one me n Meg were waiting eagerly for...

coming to the update...arnav's concern and then khushi's bold response...and then with anjali's entry his whole behaviour changed...he is fighting his own two sides...

Anjali tried to handle things and make khushi comfortable and even tried to reason with arnav...

garima's role so beautifully written...though she shows that she opposes khushi's nature and sometimes is harsh on her but she loves her dearly and is deeply affected with all this...

loved the update Aquiline...if this is a quick update...i wonder how much shocked will we be when we'll get an update with ur full time...

thank you for this awesome update...

PS all the best for your viva :)

Edited by jahnvi.luvs.ASR - 30 July 2013 at 6:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoeshasscrazy4ArnavSR

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Rabba ve...

Wow Aquiline, thank you dear for the surprise update. Im so happy. Btw, im leaving for India tomorrow. Im glad I got to say a proper "Bye Bye" before I leave. And, "All the very best for your viva". Take care. Rabba ve.

Chochoo83KKKAcrazy4ArnavSRAquilineshassA_Soul

crazy4ArnavSR IF-Dazzler
crazy4ArnavSR
crazy4ArnavSR

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Res
Jst ran in the second..Jahnvi msgd me ;) and for tht 3rd place is not bad...*patting my own back* LOL

------------------------------

Chap-177

it was so good to see lordy confessing it straight tht he forced khushi into it. I m so glad to know tht unlike the ipk, here khushi will not b punished for mistakes she didn't (intend to) commit.
All the after weddiin rituals in temple were as beautiful as those pre-wedding.
loved the little scene-
I'll always b ur little daughter babuji.". this one simple line spoke volumes of the deep roots of the relation of father-daughter they share and of the immense love and trust they both havin each other.
Also it may not b of any importnce...but the little ram holding khushi's hand was beautiful...as if assuring her...u r not alone...and gving her the strength silently.
And one thing tht I really liked nd wish to tell u agn..is tht u never forget any charcter...giving allof them...their deserved share of space in the plot. Last time I had mentioned so in regards to the prakash brothers bt this time I m saying so because of Lord Manohar. It was good to see the importance of eldest Lord marked in the wedding too...reminding of his existance and being the superior male, duties entail him too..and the crowning ceremony was perfect to explain that well.

Chap-178

'.He had no heart in carrying her'. a beautifully written part. I totally pictured it. it reminded me of the scene from ipk too. Even though so mch feelings resided in his heart, yet the circumstances had left hiis inner self in turmoi The indeffence mask he keeps on his face... no doubt khushi is judging tht as his reaction.

Shyam says-it is over now. everythng is lost. the night is over nd so is hope?
Why so? does he not believe now tht khushi can be still his cure? does her getting really leaves no hope for him? does her becoming a married person puts an end to every possibility of his assumed cure?
And then the intensity of pain of khushi tht is described by the whole scene of kitchen..reflects so much of frustration and devastated state...such a heart-wretching scene it was. A really astounding job u did there! Hats off!

Chap-179

Welll wat do I say...I read this particular chap 3 times at once...to grasp all tht took place there...and still I m as dazed as I was after the first read...and the peak of my excitement reaches so high everytime...tht all coherent words jst fly out of mind. Also, I really m sure there must b still something I mst hv been blinded from noticing...with so much happening in tht one chap alone.
I m jst too dazed after readng this. spectacular chapter.

CH-180

miss khushi? why not Mrs. or more approprialtly lady khushi?
Lordy's surprised reaction twice as twice she defended their marraige's validity in front of lady anjali. His heart feeling the tender flames...beautiful line for expression.
I liked the way khushi was costantly retorting to lordy...especially the last comment. she really doesn't give in even after having a very fair idea of what she's leading herself into.
With change in conversation to wilingness nd validity of marraige...ithad slipped off my mind abt dresses..but lordy remembering it...and signalling her sister prompting her of khushi's dresses..well tht ws quite the glimpse of person I fell in love with bk in the show and here...as the lordy.
lady anjali dellivered it justly- a wardrobe fit for wife of arashia's first lord.

I really really liked the way u wrote 'mother of his best friend' from POV of Ram. That little fellow, however little he may be by age...still has so muh maturity in him. I really don't know how to express what I felt when I read tht one line...but somewhere I did experience the twitching in heart Ram might hv felt for Garima.
Then, Garima's heart cry itself was most imperessively written part. totally said everything abt her love for khushi. this is first time ever when we r witnessing her love for khushi with so much of a measure. Awesome!
Master shashi's heart's agony, in a very simplistic way it might hv been written, but it said of all of his love for his favorite daughter.
one month is too long a time. My heart went out to the poor parents.

In short all chapters were just way too beautiful. and with every passing update... I m falling even more for ur writings. love u so mch.

Edited by crazy4ArnavSR - 09 August 2013 at 4:51am

KKKAAquilinehoopoeshassjahnvi.luvs.ASRA_Soul

namita11 Goldie
namita11
namita11

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
U updated...was waiting for it. Loved it

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoeshasscrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

Sarikaa97 Goldie
Sarikaa97
Sarikaa97

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Wow!! I'm soo glad!! Will edit after reading..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshasscrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

Go to top