Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 60)

SaRUNiansFOREVA Groupbie
SaRUNiansFOREVA
SaRUNiansFOREVA

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Hey! Lin!

When are you updating?

My hearts aches for an update...

I come here everyday to see if you have updated or not...
Such is the magic you have woven in your words..

Love you Lin always!
Saraa Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoeshasscrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

SaRUNiansFOREVA Groupbie
SaRUNiansFOREVA
SaRUNiansFOREVA

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Da. Da da da da dah !

WaitingBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoeshasscrazy4ArnavSRA_Soulgmsk

jahnvi.luvs.ASR IF-Rockerz
jahnvi.luvs.ASR
jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Shit...i wrote a comment..and urghh i hate my laptop that had to hang at that particular moment only...crybaby emoticon so what  i wrote earlier yeah...
i was outta station when i received  Meg's msg saying that she is almost dead after reading chap 179...i was like phone shock smiley what the...why what happened that u r dead...n she was like u have NOT READ it yet...i was like DUH!!n m at my mama's place without my laptop n no net connection here...how m i supposed to read..i then asked her whats in there n she REFUSED ME blatantly saying i had to read it myself...sad crying smiley face emoticonheadshot suicide emoticon
then i somehow managed to read it and i was damn screaming smileysurprised smileyi called her back and then we discussed the chapter in leisure...
lol i know we are crazy...crazy smiley

coming top update it was...wow smiley all the while i was nervous, excited, anxious and afraid emoticonnervous emoticon about whats gonna happen next...my heart was racing for Olympics race...and i was reading the update with halted breath to know what is going to happen next...you wrote it so damn awesomely...each and every word was able to tell what exactly might be happening in Arhasia...i had goosebumps and reading in fear and anticipation hoping that he wont do anything that will be irreversible and more that the things going on i m excited about the morning after...
Aquiline you are dangerously awesome writer...dangerous because ur updates leave me breathless, excited, nervous will a racing heart that may lead to heart attack and not to forget that it also leaves me dreaming...about Arhasia and in "love" of Lordy and his beastly charms and innocent Gupta turned Singh Raizada...big hug smiley face emoticon

THANK YOU BIG TIME FOR GIVING US TBaTBR...even when u r so busy with ur life...thank u sooo much...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

-Keerthi- Goldie
-Keerthi-
-Keerthi-

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Wen will i get update?

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Originally posted by shass

hp the past few chps are heavily laden with symbolism, if am not wrong.. esp, the roasted nuts scene n the way lordy ripped khushi's dress.. if am right in understanding then do decode them.. i'm able to decode only partly..

Shass, for now I can only decode the "roasted nuts" scene to some extent. I have shared my views regarding it at the cottage. Im posting the same here for you... Have a glance at it and add your views too... Embarrassed

The furnace blazed wildly and Kushi stood before it, the sleeves of her gown rolled up to her elbows, her veil still on her head, concealing her face for a moment. But when she tuned to pick up a basin at the counter, they saw the expressionlessness on her face and were shocked by what had become of her.

"A virgin Khushi defending the wild Lordy"... that's the meaning I can decipher from the above highlighted words.

Symbolic meaning: I guess, "the furnace" mentioned here is Lordy. "The roasted nuts" refers to her present hardship... her dreams, hopes, her heart ... all which are getting scorched in the angry heat of the furnace (Lordy).

Payal watched with horror as Kushi stubbornly took the huge basin from the furnace, the rich aroma of roasted nuts filling the air as Kushi placed it on the counter before her.

Payal gasped as his hand came thrashing down on the basin and knocked it down to the floor, scattering the roasted nuts at Kushi's feet.

For a bewildering moment, silence was all there was and then Kushi broke to tears, sinking to the ground. Still crying, she tried to pick up the hot nuts, not caring if they scorched her fingers.

But, suddenly, Payal and Lord Arnav were pulling Kushi by her shoulder s, dragging her away from the fallen nuts. Kushi struggled to be released but Payal crouched down and pulled her sister into a tight embrace, caressing her veiled head, "It's okay, it's okay, your Jiji is here'..it's okay."

Future forecast: I guess, at one point of her life, in near future, she'll be tired of all the fighting to prove her innocence and it'll slowly take the form of obsession, ie, she'll be obsessed in finding ways to prove her innocence and make Lordy believe it. In the process she'll suffer like hell... emotionally hurt, ie roasted nuts, but like the "fine aroma" of the nuts, Lordy will sense her "scent of innocence"... in due course, but will not acknowledge that openly to her. This may lead to a heart broken khushi where she may attempt something to prove her point which may actually turn harmful to her... But at the crucial moment she'll be rescued by Payal and Lordy and will be comforted by payal...

Shass, does it make sense? Confused Did you think in the same line or something different? If then,  do add your views when you are free... Embarrassed

More or less the same...

i could not relate the furnace with lordy's thrashing hands n khushi's rolled up sleeves n veil properly... LOL

my understanding of the above was;

remember Hp, there was a ''chess dream'' of khushi, where she saw her future events.. in that context i was thinking that there will be a phase of life where we'll see severe clashes between lordy n khushi.. a tug-o-war for proving her innocence n getting justice for the wrong done to her... in that context, when you see the above, the burning furnace= her intense circumstances... that'll lead her to fight back n plan to prove her innocence..the plan= how she started cooking the chocolate liquor,apart from the fact that she always does when she's upset.. but at one point all her efforts will go in vain..and her world shattered and scattered like the roasted nuts.. coz of lordy's some kind of step to prevent her from doing so,or may be his stubbornness.. then she'll be hurt n heart broken too.. but lordy n payal will come to rescue her from her dilemma.. actually, i loved the lordy-payal part.. there's so much potential in this bond.. lordy has got another loving n sensible sister n payal got a brother..will we see them teaming up someday?? hope so..fingers crossed !Tongue

BRILLIANT DECODING HP.. I Agree with your version.Thumbs Up

PS;even i have understood only the roasted nuts scene partly .. whereas, the ripping dress one is vague for now.. need more time to understand that..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

Diaphanous Senior Member
Diaphanous
Diaphanous

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Originally posted by afghangrl21

This is truly amazing. I am blown away by ur writing and the way the story is unfolding. I don't have the words to describe y see with it.

Wishing you the best on your project.

<font color="#ff0000" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I, Saima, present myself as one among the Circle of Arhasian Comrades and
gather at this inn, awaiting the unraveling of Aquiline's narration of
the tale of the Beasts and the Bleeding Roses.
</font>

<font color="#006600" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="3">Rabba Vey dear comrade Saima,
                                 Happy Ramdan Kareem to you!... I on behalf of all comrades and readers welcome you to the land of Arhasia. I hope the storyteller will come back soon to welcome you in her own style. For the time being I would urge you to come to cottage to meet and greet other fellow readers and comrades heres the link to new room opened by our dear fellow comrade KhushiArnav AKA Sush. Feel comfortable at any place of room here the link to room.
LINK TO ROOM 13</font>
</font>
<font color="#006600" size="3">have a nice day dear hope to see u in cottage too</font>
<font color="#006600"><font size="3">Regards

Comrade Farwa</font>
</font>

Thanks Farwa. I feel welcomed and part of the Comrades already. And I will for sure come to the Cottage.

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
@Over Anjali being Fragile...
Important is that Fragile to what?
Everyone is fragile to one or other thing/situation... From what Lordy is saving her by caging her in castle..
I think here also their must be some past-curse connection (something more than just harm by anyone's curse) but right now we do not have any hints in hands.. so better to park this one somewhere..!!

Hoopoe

Im not sure whether its at the inn or cottage, but I remember Lin answering that to some reader's query that Lordy hasn't transformed in a long time... Soul, I think even in that chapter of Lordy'd transformation, its mentioned that the transformation is taking place after a long time. Wait, let me check.

Here it is...

Shadow was distraught. He knew what was happening. His master needed to be secluded. To be kept away from habitation. 

After many years, it was coming again.
                                                                                                              ... Chapter 170

@Above one: First I say why this doubt come in my mind is, in initial chapter itself Lordy was about to transformed (I agree, it was not his full transformation at that time too) and then when khushi was at castle as 'Handmaid', lordy was out and came back with blood in his hand ( don't know whether full transformation was there or not, but we can say surly that it wasn't)...
Over Lin's answer, sorry I don't remember that one so if she has said so matter ends there itself..Smile

And at the bold red line above, I think that dialogue of shadow is not indicating only about transformation of lordy, but something else too.. about his emotions (betrayal, disgrace) that he has felt even before or the same effect of past situation..!! 

@ third play: I am not considering it at all as of now atleast.. the play conceptualized by villagers, how do they know about Raizada's so much in depth? And for a instants we think that they know then do you think they dare to show it to all in public where Lordy is their Lord..!!

P.S. Shassy.. I don't mind of having squeezing hugs and slurpy kisses, as many of the time even I give it too...! And I enjoy that to give & receive..!! Its not at yuck yuck for me..LOL 

Always love reading discussion of both of you and try to fit my thoughts, instinct & guesses (well, Theory.. ha ha ha... I never had anyLOL) ...!!
Love ya

Edited by A_Soul - 29 July 2013 at 5:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshassgmsk

crazy4ArnavSR IF-Dazzler
crazy4ArnavSR
crazy4ArnavSR

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Rabba Vey Sugars! 

To all the NEW and OLD readers and Comrades of Arashia, i present-

and Welcome all the Chatterboxes of the 'TB&TBR clan' to come and join in the journey of discussions on TB&TBR and of knowing each other. 
Also I m putting up a list of Birthdays of all the Comrades and Readers visiting the cottage. All those who do not mind sharing their special days openly on 14th Thread of CAC Cottage..please feel free to leave me a PM mentioning your special days.
I had be glad to see as many of u gather in the cottage.

with all my love,
Comrade Meg (Crazy) Smile

Edited by crazy4ArnavSR - 29 July 2013 at 5:36am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartinsree_deyA_Souljahnvi.luvs.ASR

Go to top