Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 59)

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Shass & Soul,

I feel Lordy doesn't have any idea about how these curses can get cured. Its not only because he shut himself when the cure was suggested but also because he never really cared to know the details as mentioned by the General during their confrontation...

its very much possible hp. atleast the recent chapters indicate towards it..

Lord Arnav was staggered, "What?! Kushi?...Cure?" His shock turned to disgust, "That's ridiculous!!"

"It may be for you," uttered the angry General, furiously swiping the sword at Lord Arnav who deflected it with his sword, "You don't even care about getting your curse cured. You just carry on with your rotting life, suffering the pains and the nightmares..."

"A person cannot be a cure to one's curse!" retorted Lord Arnav, stepping back to gather his poise better, "Your strain of thought is irrational!"

"When I was cursed, I was also told my cure," said the General hotly, swinging his sword expertly as he walked around Lord Arnav and the other moved accordingly, such that they seemed to be walking in a circle, "Unlike you, I didn't block out the words but took it to my memory. I know that girl is my cure!"

He chose to bear the burden of his cursed life... but he never complained about it... Infact he had made up his mind that he'll never be relieved of his curse and hence learned to live with the beast within him as gracefully as he can... He never feared the pain and distress caused by his beastly bouts... his only concern being the safety of his sister and family. He kept all his sufferings and nightmares to himself...

@red n blue-- i doubt that hp.. i think it did have its effect, making him more bitter.. the curse should have its effects upon him..though its not clear why he was cursed but remember, once lady anjali had said that curses occur due to one's own doings..thus implying that its kind of a punishment n every punishment should hurt.. n since he's still far from learning his lessons, it should have its effects on him. n technically, anything that hurts his loved ones should make him all complaining about it.. i think this is ALSO one of the reasons why he doesnot like lady in the hood or God.Embarrassed
also hp.. its possible that he too knows it but doesnot ''believe'' in it.. n hence thats the ''blocking''.. lets wait n see..

When khushi entered his life and when he started witnessing how her scent calmed him during his cravings at nights, and that day at the forest how her scent and taste of skin soothed her burning tongue too... Normally, any such incidence should kindle doubts in his mind making him connect the dots... analyse why khushi hold such controlling and calming power over the beast within him. But instead, he just brushed it off and continued to keep her away from him with the fear that he might harm her unknowingly...

very valid point plus, he has said this many times that why she makes him weak.. i think he took it in another direction totally n got egotistic about it,thus pushing her everytime.. just not that hp but khushi is everything he has always denied.. she's kind of ''rectification to his beliefs n thus to him as a person''.. thus being cure or green heart. his ego doesnot let him accept her as it is.. as she's a blow to his long held beliefs n his arrogance n past doesn't let him accept her as she is. just my opinion..

I feel that its deeply ingrained in his mind that there's no cure for curses...

i think so too..

once cursed is always cursed. (Orelse do you think that he'll let the General suffer with his curse for all these years. Even though General was not transforming, Lordy might have taken measures to find him a cure atleast for Lady Anjali's sake and her future child.)

superb point.. agreed!Thumbs Up

Come to think of it, I feel if not for such a crucial situation, Lordy might have never agreed to marry khushi and put her life in danger... That's why I felt its the play of destiny... to make  khushi come under the protection of her lifetime guardian and Lordy come closer to his cure.

@red-- totally agree.. i too see it in the same context.

If you see, Lordy is still that haughty one who doesn't believe in divine powers and still believe that he writes his own destiny... As the lady in dark hood once said, he haven't still learned all of the intended lessons and hence have a long way to go before he gets cured. But as soul said, the first step is already taken through this marriage... Wink

@ underlined-- hp, i agree more so coz while i was researching on curses.. i found out that though there are other reasons to get cursed..but the major one across the world has been to ''Deny God or to bring God's Wrath upon oneself''.. n considering his beliefs so far, i feel perhaps he got cursed for that reason too.. but then it makes me think over Gen's curse n i wonder what got him his? there are many possibilities but i'll refrain from writing them for now. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shass

Shass, I completely agree with your former point. Its only Lady Anjali's blind love & trust over her husband that's going to strengthen his side during the final battle.

Have a glance at this old post of mine... you may find it interesting...Wink

if i had made a post in those days, it would have been exactly the same.. you know that i never believed General to be in love with lady anjali.. in a single read his character has different shade but in a second n third read you see so much more to him n you see him with the eyes of the reader n not from the eyes of Arhasians,if you know what i mean. just not that but back then i also felt that he just gave into his wife's arms coz he was extremely exhausted from his emotional n physical turmoil/Efforts.. he came seconds close to being discovered.. n his plan going down the drain. it distressed him immensely.. then he transformed n it must have caused him more exhaustion esp that he was spying over everything happening on the ground.. so when he returned to his room, rather than pushing his wife away, he just played along..like he ALWAYS DOES.

BRILLIANT POST HP.Clap

But about the latter points... Do you think the Brother -Sister bond is that weak to be wavered by ... She is the same sis who proclaimed that Lordy always comes before her husband, she is the same sis who was ready to sacrifice even her own life if it means curing Lordy, she is the same sis who comforted Lordy with understanding during his midnight beastly bouts, she is the same sis who prayed and wished for a girl to enter her brother's life to heal his wounded heart and teach him "Love"... and of late she know that girl is Khushi... I guess, its the way they got married that had hurt her and not that he didn't share his secret with her... But as she said to General, she'll forgive him in a few days and the bond they share will be as strong as ever...

nope dear, the bond will always be strong.. but the villian is very manipulative n feeds on the sister's trust n love.. i don't underestimate him at all.. n under given circumstances.. he'll make best use of the weaknesses n situations.. if only for a little while, but he will.. he should cause some misunderstanding between the brother-sister  n when it'll come to blow after blow, even i want to see how the brother-sister handles it, coz it'll come to the pain that they'll face but the love will always be there.. when it'll come to making a choice  between two most important men in her life, atleast for a short while she should believe in her husband, n if she chooses her brother everytime then i don't see how the black tortoise n the dragon will stand against the white tiger n vermillion bird..

Lady Anjali cupped his face worriedly, "Don't say that, my love. Nothing is lost. Nothing ever is. We just need to give it time and soon we will come to forgive and accept their thoughtless deed."

I don't think she can ever go against her brother, but circumstances may compel her to stand by her husband's side which may indirectly make her stand in the opposing side of the battle field... Hmmm... but there are a lot of other minor factors awaiting to alter the equations... so lets wait & see...

P.S. Shass, since you mentioned it, i'll make another symbolic connection... I think Lady Anjali is Lordy's "Achilles heel" whereas Khushi is his "Jugular vein"... The former his "vulnerable spot" inspite of all his arrogant strength... the latter his "loyal proponent and protector" helping him cleansing off the deoxygenated blood (his vile, bitterness) from his veins... and help his heart function healthily... Wink (How is it?... ROFL I know im going mad... LOL)

LOLZ.. though its not funny, rather logical.. it still made me laugh coz of de-oxygenated blood n healthy heart part.. LOLLOL

P.S.S Lin, come back soon... Embarrassed orelse your readers will suffer reading such mad decodings from me...LOL

i think when she will come back, she'll be shocked to read all this n regret that she was away for so long letting us take control of her precious thread like thisLOL.. well lin jan, i don't know whether we both will be around then or not but sorry dear, we were going crazy in the anticipation of getting a new update every morning n getting disappointed every night.LOL

AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeenaRocks

hoopoe! shass! Soul! Farwa! and several others who discuss TBATBR!! i really really appreciate you guys keeping the thread alive with your  discussions! :)
seriously! i do!! 
i have not seen mav for a while now! wassup?

leena.. thank you dear for your appreciation,means alot..Hug.. i loved your posts too..Thumbs Up
would have definitely replied to it, but my busy schedule doesnot permit me,even now i came here to fulfill my promise to hp..she was waiting for my replies..
n i was scared she might break my head for making her wait for so longLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zainzaAquilinehoopoeA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

Rabba ve all,

The Shadow Vs The Lightening... Wink

arey wah !! i think you should make the yin-yang post hp.. didn't know you too were thinking in the same direction.Tongue

Rabba ve,

"He slid his head under her veil and breathed in the scent of her maiden hair. For a long while, he caressed his face against her long hair, and strangely,  Kushi found herself calming down.

Under her veil, he rested his exhausted head and, breathing in her beautiful hair, he soon fell asleep."                                                   

... TBTBR, Ch:179 

"Love tames the benumbed beast. A man is put to use regarding a woman's physical safety, but a woman is put to use regarding a man's mental safety."                                                                                                                             ... Criss Jami

Rabba ve once again... Embarrassed

"Unfortunately, sleep was a far thing for Kushi for she was too flustered by the bewildering events Unfortunately, sleep was a far thing for Kushi for she was too flustered by the bewildering events of the night that she could only lie still, staring at the bended gold bars of the cage, fearful if what had become of Lord Arnav would appear to terrorize her again."
                                                                                                       ... TBTBR, Chapter 179.

The Beauty and her Beast... Wink

"If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer's day. In order to complete our amazing life journey successfully, it is vital that we turn each and every dark tear into a pearl of wisdom, and find the blessing in every curse." 
            ... Anthon St. Maarten, Divine Living: The Essential Guide To Your True Destiny

you say it all through your beautiful quotes..HeartHeartHeart

PS; have been up all night hp.. am so tired nowSleepy.. two posts are left.. will reply to them today .. see you later dear.Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zainzaAquilinehoopoecrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

AQUILINE'S MESSAGE FOR ARHASIA

''' I am nearly done with my Project. Had a Model Viva last day..n now I am praying for my University Viva which is due on August 5th... Missing you all and missing Arhasia as well...Tell the readers I am thinking of them and I am waiting to join with them again. Do be patient a while longer and until my narrations come again...I sincerely hope all the readers would spend some time in the Cottage instead of stalking the Inn...'''

Waiting patiently, dear.
Good luck with the University Viva now

AquilineshassA_Soul

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Hoopoe, Shass and Soulie, thanks for discussing in great detail and insight the past few chapters. It has given me a good in depth understanding. I'm truly impressed!!!

AquilineshassA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged

i too think that he keeps her safe by not letting her go in the outer world coz he thinks she's ''fragile''.. its too early to say this but since you won't be around for next three months..so,..i have been suspecting that the third play of festival had clues to this mystery.. since its vague for now, i don't know exactly what happened there but as it was indicated that lady anjali ''died/or almost died'' can't say if it was emotional one or a real one.. but we were hinted that lordy almost lost his mind over her illness/ dilemma.. until he found the cure for her.. something makes me think that since he had already lost his family in the most horrible way, his only last string to his ''lost garden'' is lady anjali n he loves her so.. that single incident made him realized how precious she was to him n how he could not afford to lose her ever n since then he's kept her away from the rest of the world.. just not that, i also suspect that may be,just may be that was the time the General was introduced in her life.. or may be he planned something to enter her life.. just thoughts,that am finally taking out of my system.Embarrassed

Shass, even I suspect the same. That's what I was able to gather from the cryptic 3rd play... Two points, Lady Anjali became fragile at that phase of her life and regained her life miraculously... Other, that's when General entered her life...

But im not sure whether Lordy or General helped  her return back to normal life. Though I immensely suspect Lordy (Don't ask me why, but I always feel that this is the time when Lordy got cursed... either he willingly imposed that cursed life on himself in exchange of his dear sister's LIFE or did something rashly to get her cured and got cursed in the process...). But logically equal chances are there for both... General must have done something really noteworthy to gain the trust and respect of Lordy and his family so as to hand over the apple of their eyes, "Lady Anjali" in the hands of General... So either it could be that General helped her regain her "life" (I mean an emotionally stabilised life)...or may be he brought back the "normalcy" in her fragile life by generously accepting her love and marrying her. Hmmm... lets see.

Edited by hoopoe - 28 July 2013 at 12:47am

AquilineshassA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged

arey wah !! i think you should make the yin-yang post hp.. didn't know you too were thinking in the same direction.Tongue

PS; have been up all night hp.. am so tired nowSleepy.. two posts are left.. will reply to them today .. see you later dear.Hug

Shass, Im thinking in that direction for the past 8 months from the day I read "the Chinese Princess" chapter and her wise words to Khushi about the Yin Yang. That's how my quest for finding the identity of the Beasts began. But now, im tired of seeing things from my perspective alone. I want to see all these theories about the beasts, elements, Yin Yang, I Ching, etc from a different angle, through a completely different perspective... That's why I was more than happy when you came forward to write a post on Yin Yang. So go ahead and proceed by your original plan...Tongue

The pictures I posted related to Yin Yang were only to help you remember all the points related to Yin Yang, that was mentioned in this tale.

P.S. You have to observe fasting in the day time, right? Then who asked you to stay awake the whole night and spend time in the inn?...Angry I told you, i'll be here till Monday, and there is no need to hurry replying the comments. Take care dear. Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SaRUNiansFOREVAAquilineshasscrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

Go to top