Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 58)

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afghangrl21

This is truly amazing. I am blown away by ur writing and the way the story is unfolding. I don't have the words to describe y see with it.

Wishing you the best on your project.

I, Saima, present myself as one among the Circle of Arhasian Comrades and gather at this inn, awaiting the unraveling of Aquiline's narration of the tale of the Beasts and the Bleeding Roses.

Rabba Vey dear comrade Saima,
                                 Happy Ramdan Kareem to you!... I on behalf of all comrades and readers welcome you to the land of Arhasia. I hope the storyteller will come back soon to welcome you in her own style. For the time being I would urge you to come to cottage to meet and greet other fellow readers and comrades heres the link to new room opened by our dear fellow comrade KhushiArnav AKA Sush. Feel comfortable at any place of room here the link to room.
LINK TO ROOM 13

have a nice day dear hope to see u in cottage too
Regards

Comrade Farwa

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DiaphanousAquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

AQUILINE'S MESSAGE FOR ARHASIA

''' I am nearly done with my Project. Had a Model Viva last day..n now I am praying for my University Viva which is due on August 5th... Missing you all and missing Arhasia as well...Tell the readers I am thinking of them and I am waiting to join with them again. Do be patient a while longer and until my narrations come again...I sincerely hope all the readers would spend some time in the Cottage instead of stalking the Inn...'''

Oh take care Lin all the best for ur Viva u will do well I am sure love u and miss u

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
oh my I didnt see I became Rockers on this thread itself which I always wanted but didnt know before I see my name in red ASR'S fav color

AquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Rabba ve,

Dear Shass, I got tired of waiting for your analysis post... Ouch So I made an edit in the mean time. Here is an advance gift for you for your future post on "The Yin Yang" theory... Wink Embarrassed

The Yin Vs Yang... Lightning Vs Shadow... General Jha Vs Lord Arnav... Black Vs White... Evil Vs Goodness... Wink

"The dance between darkness and light will always remain' the stars and the moon will always need the darkness to be seen, the darkness will just not be worth having without the moon and the stars." 
                                                                                                            ... 
C. JoyBell C

P.S. Will come back and check later tonight to see if you have made any post.

P.P.S If you find some free time, kindly decode the above picture and write a detailed post on the points hinted through it. Will love to hear your thoughts... Tongue

Edited by hoopoe - 27 July 2013 at 1:57pm

Aquilineshassmaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Rabba ve,

Shass, I have another wild theory in mind. Thought of sharing it here... Embarrassed 

According to Chinese mythology, the four Directions represents four Beastly Creatures, four Seasons and also four Elements of nature...

Lady Anjali... The "Water" of the North.

Lady Khushi... The "Fire" of the South.

General Jha... The "Wood" of the East.

Lord Arnav... The "Metal" of the West.

Shass, just observe the relationship they share with each other...

Anjali and Khushi... Water and fire... both elements can "purify", but their basic natures are a complete contrast ... both can be either constructive or destructive depending upon the elements they come across...

Water... which nourishes life and growth in "wood" can cause corrosion (rusting in case of iron) in a "Metal"

Lady Anjali... calm and gentle like water... who can be the elixir of life to General but at the same time the reason for Lordy's emotional weakness (his vulnerable spot, the Achilles heel)... in short she is General's strength and Lordy's weakness.

Fire... which melts a "Metal" and help it mould into a better shape but can burn down a "wood".

Lady Khushi... stubborn and ferocious like fire... who destroys all the evil around... purifies elements that she come across... who has the ability to melt Lordy, mould him and help him shape up into a better person (can change an unrefined metal to shape up as a mighty sword...), but at the same time can scorch down any evil soul (read General) who tend to hamper with the lives of her loved ones... in short, she is Lordy's strength and General's weakness.

Also, when it comes to the final battle, both sides should be equally balanced, right? I guess Lordy & Khushi on one side and General & Lady Anjali on the other side perfectly fulfills that requirement... Lordy & Khushi (White Tiger & Vermilion bird)... Vs General & Lady Anjali (The Azure Dragon & Black Turtle)... did you notice, each side has one who belongs to the "Earth" and the other who belongs to the "Sky"...

Also, by nature, the clash between the "Metal/Lordy" and "Wood/General" will not be complete unless and until "Fire/Khushi" and "Water/Anjali" enter the battlefield. Though they wont be directly waging war against each other, they'll play the essential role by being their partner's strengths... So at the end of the day, i guess the final battle will involve the clash of all the four powerful elements... Lordy & Khushi vs General & Lady Anjali... *phew* How is this theory?... Shass, i'll stop it here. I dont want Lin to chuck me out of the inn for perplexing her readers with such wild theories... LOL

P.S. The comparison is only about the relationship between the 4 elements and not about the beasts... and I completely agree that this is the result of overthinking after reading too much about chinese mythology in the past few days. Kindly ignore if you find this absurd... Embarrassed

P.S.S. Any Chinese ArHi fans who come across this comment kindly pardon me for using the chinese concept of elements to make such a silly comparison between the mighty elements and mundane humans... Embarrassed

First of all hp... A STANDING OVATION FOR YOU.ClapClapClap..coz no words can describe my awe.
i agree with each n every word of yours here...i totally get what you are trying to imply.. it confirms a few things we have been suspecting previously n points at many new ones that we may see in the future..Wink

dont know why you would think its a crazy-wild theory eh? coz this made perfect sense even before i started reading chinese mythology..

was just thinking.. these 4 creatures,4 seasons n 4 elements of nature are associated with each other in such an interesting way, that it makes you consider new possibilities.. especially the ''destructive'' n ''constructive'' associations..the ''Wu Xing'' ! for the time being i have nothing new to add to your theory as i'm new to this subject n i have reached uptil cosmology only.

but i must say if this is indeed the pattern lin's following then there are plenty of clues for the future for us..especially that these FOUR's are not only related to natures but attributes, actions n battle strategies etc too.. Linny my darling i have become a FAN all over AGAIN .ClapClapClap.. N Hp, bravo girl for catching up with her way of thinkingStar.

@PS; no one, n i mean no one can make crazy-wild theories like i can, wait till i try something n then you'll laugh out loud..LOL.. n i understand about over thinking part, actually i loved reading this mythology.. its like reading a Chinese version of  ''tales from the Arabian nights''.. often am carried away with the stories n wisdom n philosophies n i forget why am reading it..LOLLOL amazing people Chinese are.

anyways.. loved your wild theory..Tongue

Edited by shass - 27 July 2013 at 1:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoemaverickmartinA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Rabba ve,

Dear Shass, I got tired of waiting for your analysis post... Ouch So I made an edit in the mean time. Here is an advance gift for you for your future post on "The Yin Yang" theory... Wink Embarrassed

The Yin Vs Yang... Lightning Vs Shadow... General Jha Vs Lord Arnav... Black Vs White... Evil Vs Goodness... Wink

"The dance between darkness and light will always remain' the stars and the moon will always need the darkness to be seen, the darkness will just not be worth having without the moon and the stars." 
                                                                                                            ... 
C. JoyBell C

P.S. Will come back and check later tonight to see if you have made any post.

P.P.S If you find some free time, kindly decode the above picture and write a detailed post on the points hinted through it. Will love to hear your thoughts... Tongue

AH HP !! you knew i had discovered the connection right??? love you..love you..love you.. HugHug.. yes, i will write it but at the end of answering all comments.. am determined to fulfill my promise tonight, so you'll find plenty of replies..

ps; sorry for being late.. had friends for dinner, so just got free n will stay here for you my sweet friend.. see you later.Smile

hatelove_1AquilinehoopoemaverickmartinA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by A_Soul

Hoopoe & Shassy...

As i read each comment of yours over (after 177) last 3 chaps together Wacko it is really difficult for me to pointed out anything particularly that you both have said..but listing out few points which come in my mind while reading it... (Feeling quite heavy in head after reading all that together..)

Ya, I understand... Embarrassed LOL 

LOZ, Me too..LOLLOLLOL

When said everyone was sure of his transformation, at the i will say yes they are but after they saw him in kitchen (not before that) which means he was already transformed once before coming down to kitchen & that's y they are scared for khushi.. otherwise if they were sure before that then Nani herself at first take khushi with herself to her room

Valid point. I agree... I think even shass mentioned the same as you. So it means, they weren't expecting him to transform that night, but felt that it'll be risky to let Khushi stay in Lordy's room since he has started transforming once again. Hmmm... fine. Agreed with Shass's words too... If Lordy thought that he'll transform, he'll never let Khushi to stay near him and that too in his chamber. Agreed.

@Underlined-- yup! thats exactly what i thought n said..Embarrassed

I like that connection of Anjali being caged in castle & Lordy's golden heart as cage n all... So that could be a possibility that by caging her in castle he is protecting her from himself only, but then isn't it unsafe for her to live with him in castle as it not difficult for a beast to go to next room.. Or ya that could be possible that when ever he feels now he cant control his beast in him he just moved out of castle (and in his beasty form he couldn't recognize who is person front of him whom he is going to harm)  Just doubt over Anjali & Cage theory, If now his beasty power & strength can bend golden rode cant it be at that time too (if &) when Anjali caged herself..!

No no soul, I think its not that way. He want to protect his sister from the outside world as she is already fragile (for reasons not revealed to us yet)... And, the question about her safety from the beast in him... I guess, there was only one time, he tried to harm her... remember nani's Honeybee, Rose and little girl story?... I guess he tried to harm Lady Anjali in one of his beastly transformations and Naniji intervened and saved her but harmed her fingers in that attempt. Since the fingers remain unhealed even now, I guess its the curse effect and damage must be done in only his transformed state.

Anyways, after that incident he started using the dungeon to lock himself or mouth belt or simply flee away from the castle during his beastly cravings... So the symbolism I mentioned is just about Lordy's golden yet hollow heart trying to keep his sister locked up there to protect her from worldy harms. Now, he has handed over that golden cage , ie his heart to Khushi... or to be precise he tries to lock khushi and protect her in the same way as his sister... making Khushi as Lady Anjali's equal...

@underlined--

Soul's post-- i had the same doubts n thats why i said, it was only symbolically shown that Anjali/khushi are in a golden cage,with respect to lordy's heart.. Smile

@HP's post-- i too think that he keeps her safe by not letting her go in the outer world coz he thinks she's ''fragile''.. its too early to say this but since you won't be around for next three months..so,..i have been suspecting that the third play of festival had clues to this mystery.. since its vague for now, i don't know exactly what happened there but as it was indicated that lady anjali ''died/or almost died'' can't say if it was emotional one or a real one.. but we were hinted that lordy almost lost his mind over her illness/ dilemma.. until he found the cure for her.. something makes me think that since he had already lost his family in the most horrible way, his only last string to his ''lost garden'' is lady anjali n he loves her so.. that single incident made him realized how precious she was to him n how he could not afford to lose her ever n since then he's kept her away from the rest of the world.. just not that, i also suspect that may be,just may be that was the time the General was introduced in her life.. or may be he planned something to enter her life.. just thoughts,that am finally taking out of my system.Embarrassed

The symbolism has nothing to do with the real purpose of the Golden cage. As some readers have pointed out, is gold the strongest metal?... Im not sure about its strength. Hence didn't touch that point. If that's the reason, then how come he bent it that night (which I guess have never happened before)... Hmmm... something essential that connects all these points is missing here. Hope we'll get to see it soon. As for now, this theory is incomplete.

Also in general lf it doesn't shown yet in any chapter it doesn't mean something does not happen, I mean for Gen Linny has clearly mentioned that his beast awaken after long, but in case of lordy (if I remember rightly) it has not mentioned in any earlier chap that his curse was at rest for sometime.. where as i think he transforms more frequently then gen.. at those nights too which LH has not mentioned to linny..!

Im not sure whether its at the inn or cottage, but I remember Lin answering that to some reader's query that Lordy hasn't transformed in a long time... Soul, I think even in that chapter of Lordy'd transformation, its mentioned that the transformation is taking place after a long time. Wait, let me check.

Here it is...

Shadow was distraught. He knew what was happening. His master needed to be secluded. To be kept away from habitation. 

After many years, it was coming again.
                                                                                                              ... Chapter 170

AGREED With hp !!Smile

@BothCan you both teach me how one can write so much on same topic? Well Hoopoe with teach me precision and shassy you just teach me how to blabber LOL 

Blame shass for that. She spoiled me... LOL I was happy writing crispy, super short comments on this tale. Its Shass who changed me and made you people's head spin after reading our looong discussions... Embarrassed LOL But on a serious note, thank you shass for visiting the inn frequently last week and taking part in the discussions amidst ur busy schedules. It felt so good after a long time... Love you both... Heart

@Last para---

hahaha... souly, tell me did you fall from your chair? broke anything??LOL.. thats called sweet revenge of jaani dushmann !!LOL.. n hp, you know why i was with you for the last one week.. since we both will be gone, i don't know when again we can be together again n discussing like this so stayed n blabbered..Big smile that was for you n you alone. Hug
but the best part is that even soul joined us at the end.. it was A.S.H like old timesDay Dreaming.. n i enjoyed it thoroughlyBig smile..

LOVE YOU BOTH TOO.. HUGS N KISSES...Smile

PS; souly that was squeezing hug and slurpy kiss for youEvil Smile

LOL

pps; am in pink..Smile

Edited by shass - 27 July 2013 at 3:20pm

Aquilinehoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Originally posted by shass

Shass, I think the marriage has got nothing to affect his possibilities of his cure... Sure, it made it difficult for him to lay his hands over Khushi. But hear their conversation here...

"Well, it's too late now," Lord Arnav said victoriously, "She's my wife."

"Then I shall simply have to eradicate you," the General said coolly, grasping the hilt of his sword hard.

I don't think "Marriage" has got anything to affect his cure. Its her heart that matters here, not her body alone... Unlike other fairy tales where the "Beauty's kiss" can be reason for the Beast's cure, I feel in this tale, we are about to witness more to it... an entirely different dimension...

A "Green heart" and "Healing tears" coming into play the role of curing the beasts... I feel, its her heart's compassion, care, willingness to take over the beast's pain and bear it on her shoulder, her unconditional love for the beast to go to any extent to heal the beast's heart and remove the void and pain in it... HER WILLING CHOICE to undergo the pain for him, his love... I guess that's what matters in the healing of the beast here... Hmmm... just thoughts without any proof... So lets wait & see...

I AGREE...

I agree, but with both of you.. strange right! I explain.
What I think is to get cured both the points are important.. A Willing heart of a Virgin body..!!

BRAVO GIRL !!!ClapClapClap You just connected that one last thing that was somewhere at the back of my mind but i couldn't pin point earlier.. see hp, the ''MAIDEN'' part was significant.. lordy was not thinking about it without a reason.. i understood that it had to be related to khushi's ''innocence n purity'' n also the marriage part meant that she was out of reach of the General, which made him sad for that moment.. so both points were important.. but i had not looked at it from ''virginity'' point of view n actually soul that makes alot of sense.
Thumbs Up 

When shyam has stated

"I cannot lose you again, Miss Kushi," said the General, hurt, "You do not know...it is essential that you understand me." 

I think here he pointing out that after understanding she might willingly cure him..

He was stunned by khushi's action and words... So the willingness is also another point here

totally agree.. i think he was disappointed coz somewhere its required for a maiden to love him whole heartedly n willingly to cure his curse.. the marriage, the act of protecting lordy were all an unexpected turn of events for the General, he never thought lordy would take such a drastic step,especially that he knows lordy's perspectives over relationships n marriages n love..besides, it shouldn't be that easy to eradicate lordy from his path..if he knows the curses, he probably knows the power that comes through them n that lordy is not any ordinary beast.. like i said earlier, too much happened too fast.. that left him staggered. so he has left for now thinking there's NO HOPE for him anymore..but the moment he'll see a gap,a weakness he'll return with full might,to get what he wants..

The General, too, could only stare in astonishment, unmoving, until Kushi yelled at the General's face, "I said LEAVE!!"

Then to Kushi's surprise, the General's expression turned to one of dejection. Of a hopeless loss.

Undeniably, his temper was ill too, for Kushi's words still rung in his ears. But more than her words, it was the way she had flung herself on Lord Arnav that left him worried. Did the girl love that man? Or was it merely the fear of becoming a widow on her marriage night?

Her marriage night'...The General clenched his fists, this cannot be really happening! Kushi was his only chance, she could not really be married to that'''..

And from the last few updates...

The First Lord swung his sword at the General but the General thrust his sword and blocked the other's move, "This is all your fault! She was my only chance!"

"It is over now," sighed the General, "Everything is lost."

His gaze fell on the darkness at the window and sighed, "The night is over and so is hope."

Here I feel he said it all in context to 'she is married now' & 'in love with lordy or atleast accepting him as her husband.. In normal case after one is get married she can not be virgin anymore...

So willingness & virginity both could be the reason (atleast he might be thinking like that) that his hope to get cured are crashed...!
Of course this is how I think, & I think general thinks the same way..!!Wink

AGREED!!Smile

P.S. Where as on other hand... Lordy is doubting her willingness (over saving him from Gen & over care towards him) & also her virginity..
Khushi is very much pure & willing to help (by defalt it is Wink) Lordy... So can I say first stone of Lordy's curing process is already placed..Smile

WELL SAID !!Thumbs Up

PS; am in pink.

Edited by shass - 27 July 2013 at 3:49pm

MouktikaAquilinehoopoeA_Soul

Go to top