Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 57)

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Chapter 177:  So THAT was where the hermit had thought he had to go, for which he asked the Lady where he should go first. I somehow like the fact that it all fell squarely on Arnav's shoulders, that he took the blame. Of course, Garima's emotions at this point would work against her younger daughter, especially if she feels her older daughter's marriage was nearly totally ruined, but I AM GLAD that Buaji assured Khushi that she would be welcomed back at the village.

I couldn't possibly bear Khushi saying, "I have been orphaned again" once more. So, thank you Lin. :) 

Edited by maverickmartin - 31 July 2013 at 8:14am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilinehoopoecrazy4ArnavSRJammy--Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Chapter 178: "Bitiyaing"?? LOL One more word for the Arhasian Dictionary, methinks. :p

Oh, oh dear. Oh, Khushi. My heart breaks for her. Not even the freedom to pour out her angst. No way to. Oh, how I would like to be able to soothe her!

Oh, so the rest of the family knows now! But Arnav knows that he could harm Khushi if he transformed again, even if he tried to restrain himself! What is he doing? What did he ask the P Bros. to bring down??

Edited by maverickmartin - 31 July 2013 at 8:16am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilinehoopoecrazy4ArnavSRJammy--Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Chapter 179: Oh, Khushi, you are the cure. You are his salvation. You are his protector. You will become his life.

It just left me (really) speechless. I couldn't think of anything to write except for the above line. I bow to you, Aquiline, I bow to you.

P.S. Just wanted to expand a bit.
Cure: because he calmed down in her presence, fought off the urge of the curse with his caresses. 
Salvation: because it just has to be, if she is his cure. She would be the reason he would be able to forgive and forget.
Protector: She does that. Her mere presence protects Arnav from the curse's full impact. He doesn't transform.
Life: Well, if all above come true, this would be obvious.

Linnie, you should go show this to the IPK writers. Really. Maybe this would become the next world-wide sensation. I'm not kidding. Nada.

Edited by maverickmartin - 26 July 2013 at 10:41am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DiaphanoussarahehsanAquilinehoopoecrazy4ArnavSRzainza-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_SoulSofna

Diaphanous Senior Member
Diaphanous
Diaphanous

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
This is truly amazing. I am blown away by ur writing and the way the story is unfolding. I don't have the words to describe y see with it.

Wishing you the best on your project.

I, Saima, present myself as one among the Circle of Arhasian Comrades and gather at this inn, awaiting the unraveling of Aquiline's narration of the tale of the Beasts and the Bleeding Roses.

Edited by afghangrl21 - 26 July 2013 at 1:53pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartincrazy4ArnavSRJammy--Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maverickmartin

Chapter 179: Oh, Khushi, you are the cure. You are his salvation. You are his protector. You will become his life.

It just left me (really) speechless. I couldn't think of anything to write except for the above line. I bow to you, Aquiline, I bow to you.

P.S. Just wanted to expand a bit.
Cure: because he calmed down in her presence, fought off the urge of the curse with his caresses. 
Salvation: because it just has to be, if she is his cure. She would be the reason he would be able to forgive and forget.
Protector: She does that. Her mere presence protects Arnav from the curse's full impact. He doesn't transform.
Life: Well, if all above come true, this would be obvious.

Linnie, you should go show this to the IPK writers. Really. Maybe this would become the next world-wide sensation. I'm not kidding. Nada.

You nailed it, Mavi

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Diaphanouscrazy4ArnavSRAquilinehoopoemaverickmartinA_Soul

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
no update yet...Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinecrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
 AQUILINE'S MESSAGE FOR ARHASIA

''' I am nearly done with my Project. Had a Model Viva last day..n now I am praying for my University Viva which is due on August 5th... Missing you all and missing Arhasia as well...Tell the readers I am thinking of them and I am waiting to join with them again. Do be patient a while longer and until my narrations come again...I sincerely hope all the readers would spend some time in the Cottage instead of stalking the Inn...'''

Edited by shass - 27 July 2013 at 5:28am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

DiaphanousSarikaa97karsvinuhatelove_1maverickmartincrazy4ArnavSRzainzaAquilinehoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_SoulMysticRiver

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged

@ Shass... Aug 5th?!!!... Ermm So there is no chance im going to see Lin before I leave for India... Unhappy Disapprove Hmmm... its ok. Convey our love and best wishes to her... Also kindly convey her that her readers are missing their storyteller and her narration very much and, waiting desperately to know the aftermath of the marriage night's events... Embarrassed

P.S Thank you Shass, for conveying Lin's message.Hug

Edited by hoopoe - 27 July 2013 at 7:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karsvinuAquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top