Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 55)

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeenaRocks

Originally posted by hoopoe

hoopoe! shass! Soul! Farwa! and several others who discuss TBATBR!! i really really appreciate you guys keeping the thread alive with your  discussions! :)
seriously! i do!! 
i have not seen mav for a while now! wassup?

Thank you Leena...  We are just killing time and trying to keep our mind occupied through the discussions till Lin come up with a new update for us. Please, feel free to join the discussions or start any new discussion... Hope Lin get some free time out of her busy schedule and give us an update soon... Embarrassed 

P.S. Mav's college has reopened, she is busy with her studies at the moment. Smile

Hoping for that too!! :( Its been  really long that we heard from Linnie! 
Did anyone try and reach either her or Aura? She sure must know something! 

Oh Mav will not be seen around then for sometime then?
Gosh! with colleges reopening n all i have so many of them taking a  break from IF!! 

Hmm!! regarding discussion ... i was in discussion with Farwa over scraps! .. post that nothing! :) 

Hai Leena thank u but I havent discussed anything lately and missed reading most comments coz time is mostly short but I will do it or at least will try to... this stories the only one where we read not only the updates but also the comments... but suchi I havent did much discussion...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

farha5556 IF-Dazzler
farha5556
farha5556

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
updte sooon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karsvinuAquilineA_Soul

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Rabba Ve Sofna... this is how everyone greet each other here in charismatic place called INN...!!

I, on behalf of each reader & comrade, welcome you to world of Arhasia where you witness when Love Blushes Mystery smirks...!!
Plz feel comfortable... Capt. Responsibility is behind our storyteller so will take a little for her to come and narrate... till the time order your favorite drink...!!!
InnKeeper Bhaiya... Plz take care of lady..!!

Enjoy your ride
H

Soul

Rabba ve Soul. Thank you for the lovely welcome. Hug Will be waiting to meet the rest of u...Smile..

If I may whilst we wait for the next update  draw your attention to another mind blowing FF a friend referred me to... Desert Heat   http://tinaff.blogspot.co.uk/p/coming-soon.html ... this is what rekindled my interest for ArHi again...via which I cme across Lin's work. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Hoping for that too!! :( Its been  really long that we heard from Linnie! 
Did anyone try and reach either her or Aura? She sure must know something! 

Oh Mav will not be seen around then for sometime then?
Gosh! with colleges reopening n all i have so many of them taking a  break from IF!! 

Hmm!! regarding discussion ... i was in discussion with Farwa over scraps! .. post that nothing! :) 

Leena, both Aura and Lin are busy with their project submission and viva, at the moment. Lin said that she will not be able to visit the inn frequently till August. But still she managed to come in between and gave us three updates... So we cant really bother her now, right... Embarrassed Hence waiting patiently...*sigh*

@ Mav... she visits the cottage at weekends. But im not sure about when she'll be free enough to visit the inn and read the recent updates.

sarahehsanAquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

dimishra Senior Member
dimishra
dimishra

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
the inn feels so empty by the time its dawn here. i look for the storyteller and she is on her real life adventure whereas i find the leftover discussions highly entertaining. Alas! they are here when i am in deep slumber. bur i dont mind when i see the inn is still serving drinks with lots of engaging discussions on whats going on on that mysterious Arhasia and the castle of the lordy lord...

all da best aquiline on ur real life. hope everything meets ur expectation. we will miss u and wish u all da best at the same time

Aquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

libbyferns Groupbie
libbyferns
libbyferns

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
This is one of the best gothic love story that I have come across on IPK. I have read all the chapters which are all beautifully written.  I have become a fan of your writing, please continue writing.
Please pm when you update next.

AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by libbyferns

This is one of the best gothic love story that I have come across on IPK. I have read all the chapters which are all beautifully written.  I have become a fan of your writing, please continue writing.
Please pm when you update next.

Rabba Ve New reader...

This is how everyone here at INN greet eachother...
Behalf of each n every one over here, I Welcome you to world of Love & Curse called Arhasia...!!

Order your favorite drink and be comfortable.. feel free to pour your thoughts over story and be part of discussion..

Have happy stay..
Enjoy your ride
H
Soul 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

moon8387Chochoo83Aquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-

tamara.O. Newbie
tamara.O.
tamara.O.

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for clearing my silly doubt... it was bothering me for a pretty long time... anyways thank you once again for the welcome ... will be waiting for the update...

sarahehsanAquilinehoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top