Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 54)

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeenaRocks

hoopoe! shass! Soul! Farwa! and several others who discuss TBATBR!! i really really appreciate you guys keeping the thread alive with your  discussions! :)
seriously! i do!! 
i have not seen mav for a while now! wassup?

Thank you Leena...  We are just killing time and trying to keep our mind occupied through the discussions till Lin come up with a new update for us. Please, feel free to join the discussions or start any new discussion... Hope Lin get some free time out of her busy schedule and give us an update soon... Embarrassed 

P.S. Mav's college has reopened, she is busy with her studies at the moment. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rockingsonisarahehsanChochoo83AquilineshassA_Soul

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Hi Lin, I'm a new reader. I came across your FF on monday n by wed morn I have completed reading all chapters.

I am honestly at a complete loss on how to convey in words, the sheer talent u hv shown in weaving this tale. At first when I had seen the 60+ chapters on thread 1... I was unsure whether to read or not, bcz if story was going to b similar to serial, I wasn't too interested (I had stopped watching IPK after their marriage epi's).

But for some reason IPK was magic was bubbling within me, I had read another brilliant ff on ArHi... n so I was on a roll...

I LOVE EVERYTHING, about your story! Esp the way in which u v enacted the similar plot lines, and major scenes according to your story and setting.

With every thread I keep thinking now, some were it will begin to get boring...but each time u prove me wrong. And now having finished the chapter 179... my excitement and eagerness  awaiting the next chapter has no bounds. I hv no idea hw mny times I am going to be visiting n refreshing this thread for your updates... But ma I hope all your dreams and wishes are fulfilled... Your writing, narration, storytelling is simply enchanting.

My words cannot ever do justice the magic u have weaved... I wish u a lot of success

TC Sofna.Heart

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

reena1146sarahehsanAquilinehoopoeshasscrazy4ArnavSRgmskA_Soul

Harman987 IF-Dazzler
Harman987
Harman987

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Awesome

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Hi Lin, I'm a new reader. I came across your FF on monday n by wed morn I have completed reading all chapters.

I am honestly at a complete loss on how to convey in words, the sheer talent u hv shown in weaving this tale. At first when I had seen the 60+ chapters on thread 1... I was unsure whether to read or not, bcz if story was going to b similar to serial, I wasn't too interested (I had stopped watching IPK after their marriage epi's).

But for some reason IPK was magic was bubbling within me, I had read another brilliant ff on ArHi... n so I was on a roll...

I LOVE EVERYTHING, about your story! Esp the way in which u v enacted the similar plot lines, and major scenes according to your story and setting.

With every thread I keep thinking now, some were it will begin to get boring...but each time u prove me wrong. And now having finished the chapter 179... my excitement and eagerness  awaiting the next chapter has no bounds. I hv no idea hw mny times I am going to be visiting n refreshing this thread for your updates... But ma I hope all your dreams and wishes are fulfilled... Your writing, narration, storytelling is simply enchanting.

My words cannot ever do justice the magic u have weaved... I wish u a lot of success

TC Sofna.Heart

Rabba Ve Sofna... this is how everyone greet each other here in charismatic place called INN...!!

I, on behalf of each reader & comrade, welcome you to world of Arhasia where you witness when Love Blushes Mystery smirks...!!
Plz feel comfortable... Capt. Responsibility is behind our storyteller so will take a little for her to come and narrate... till the time order your favorite drink...!!!
InnKeeper Bhaiya... Plz take care of lady..!!

Enjoy your ride
H

Soul

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilinehoopoeshasscrazy4ArnavSRgmskSofna

tamara.O. Newbie
tamara.O.
tamara.O.

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Is there a possible way I can reach out to you and give you a huge huge hug... seriously this FF is mind blowing...
   Just started reading on monday and finished all 179 chapters...
I really loved how you captured each element and protrayed it so beautifully all the while mainting the essence of IPKKND... and in the last chapter I had to remind myself that the story is fictional and the chase was not really happening...       
Ok so I have this extremely stupid doubt... is shyam some sort of a dracula and arnav a werewolf like in van helsing? Is that the complete transformation of anav or is there more to it? Could you clear it for me pretty please?
      My only regret is that I did not read the brilliant piece before... will be sincerely for the next update...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoeshasscrazy4ArnavSRA_SoulgmskSofna

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamara.O.

Is there a possible way I can reach out to you and give you a huge huge hug... seriously this FF is mind blowing...
   Just started reading on monday and finished all 179 chapters...
I really loved how you captured each element and protrayed it so beautifully all the while mainting the essence of IPKKND... and in the last chapter I had to remind myself that the story is fictional and the chase was not really happening...       
Ok so I have this extremely stupid doubt... is shyam some sort of a dracula and arnav a werewolf like in van helsing? Is that the complete transformation of anav or is there more to it? Could you clear it for me pretty please?
      My only regret is that I did not read the brilliant piece before... will be sincerely for the next update...

Rabba ve... Heart

Welcome dear Tamara... to Arhasia... the land of Mysterious Beasts and Beautiful Roses...

Since our dear storyteller is on a small break due to her real life duties (though we get surprise updates now and then Embarrassed) till next month, I took the privilege of welcoming you on her behalf and on the behalf of The Circle Of Arhasian Comrades...

Im glad to hear that you enjoyed your journey so far through Arhasia. I bet the journey is going to be more amazing in the future... Please free feel to share your thoughts regarding the tale and post queries regarding the tale. We, comrades and fellow readers will be more than happy to join the discussions and clarify your doubts as far as we can.

Enjoy your stay here and explore this fascinating place referred to as "Inn" by our dear storyteller, Aquilline. (You may find answers to your queries from the previous discussions Wink)

P.S. As far as we know our storyteller, the beasts cant be that cliched... So its a big NO. General Shyam Jha is not a Vampire and Lord Arnav is not a Werewolf. Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dimishramoon8387karsvinurockingsonisarahehsanAquilineshasscrazy4ArnavSR-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
update soon..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinecrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Originally posted by LeenaRocks

hoopoe! shass! Soul! Farwa! and several others who discuss TBATBR!! i really really appreciate you guys keeping the thread alive with your  discussions! :)
seriously! i do!! 
i have not seen mav for a while now! wassup?

Thank you Leena...  We are just killing time and trying to keep our mind occupied through the discussions till Lin come up with a new update for us. Please, feel free to join the discussions or start any new discussion... Hope Lin get some free time out of her busy schedule and give us an update soon... Embarrassed 

P.S. Mav's college has reopened, she is busy with her studies at the moment. Smile

Hoping for that too!! :( Its been  really long that we heard from Linnie! 
Did anyone try and reach either her or Aura? She sure must know something! 

Oh Mav will not be seen around then for sometime then?
Gosh! with colleges reopening n all i have so many of them taking a  break from IF!! 

Hmm!! regarding discussion ... i was in discussion with Farwa over scraps! .. post that nothing! :) 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top