Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 53)

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Hoopoe...

I am not quoting it, as i fully agree with you...  without his awareness he is started getting cured...!!

Point also need to note here is... those bold latters.. which means somewhere he believes that either only a wife can cure or you have to wed your cure & made her your wife...!!

OUTRAGEOUS! This is not the way a beast gets cured, by sneaking off with a maiden who is not your wifeBesides, a person cannot be one's cure!! There IS no cure! Once cursed isalways cursed!

And in his case his cure is his wife now..!!!

P.S I also agree that 'That One person' of whom hermit was taking could be LH only.. i didn't think that way... Possible 100%!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoeshass

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Hoopoe...

I am not quoting it, as i fully agree with you...  without his awareness he is started getting cured...!!

Point also need to note here is... those bold latters.. which means somewhere he believes that either only a wife can cure or you have to wed your cure & made her your wife...!!

OUTRAGEOUS! This is not the way a beast gets cured, by sneaking off with a maiden who is not your wifeBesides, a person cannot be one's cure!! There IS no cure! Once cursed isalways cursed!

And in his case his cure is his wife now..!!!

P.S I also agree that 'That One person' of whom hermit was taking could be LH only.. i didn't think that way... Possible 100%!

Oh! You both were thinking in that way? Hmmm... I thought it was his righteous mind that voiced out that thought... ok, will think about it in that angle too...

AquilineshassA_Soul

blithebay Newbie
blithebay
blithebay

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Waiting for ur updateSmile

AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

hp the past few chps are heavily laden with symbolism, if am not wrong.. esp, the roasted nuts scene n the way lordy ripped khushi's dress.. if am right in understanding then do decode them.. i'm able to decode only partly..

Shass, for now I can only decode the "roasted nuts" scene to some extent. I have shared my views regarding it at the cottage. Im posting the same here for you... Have a glance at it and add your views too... Embarrassed

The furnace blazed wildly and Kushi stood before it, the sleeves of her gown rolled up to her elbows, her veil still on her head, concealing her face for a moment. But when she tuned to pick up a basin at the counter, they saw the expressionlessness on her face and were shocked by what had become of her.

"A virgin Khushi defending the wild Lordy"... that's the meaning I can decipher from the above highlighted words.

Symbolic meaning: I guess, "the furnace" mentioned here is Lordy. "The roasted nuts" refers to her present hardship... her dreams, hopes, her heart ... all which are getting scorched in the angry heat of the furnace (Lordy).

Payal watched with horror as Kushi stubbornly took the huge basin from the furnace, the rich aroma of roasted nuts filling the air as Kushi placed it on the counter before her.

Payal gasped as his hand came thrashing down on the basin and knocked it down to the floor, scattering the roasted nuts at Kushi's feet.

For a bewildering moment, silence was all there was and then Kushi broke to tears, sinking to the ground. Still crying, she tried to pick up the hot nuts, not caring if they scorched her fingers.

But, suddenly, Payal and Lord Arnav were pulling Kushi by her shoulder s, dragging her away from the fallen nuts. Kushi struggled to be released but Payal crouched down and pulled her sister into a tight embrace, caressing her veiled head, "It's okay, it's okay, your Jiji is here'..it's okay."

Future forecast: I guess, at one point of her life, in near future, she'll be tired of all the fighting to prove her innocence and it'll slowly take the form of obsession, ie, she'll be obsessed in finding ways to prove her innocence and make Lordy believe it. In the process she'll suffer like hell... emotionally hurt, ie roasted nuts, but like the "fine aroma" of the nuts, Lordy will sense her "scent of innocence"... in due course, but will not acknowledge that openly to her. This may lead to a heart broken khushi where she may attempt something to prove her point which may actually turn harmful to her... But at the crucial moment she'll be rescued by Payal and Lordy and will be comforted by payal...

Shass, does it make sense? Confused Did you think in the same line or something different? If then,  do add your views when you are free... Embarrassed

Edited by hoopoe - 22 July 2013 at 5:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilineshassA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Ah Hp !!! you finally said what i did not dare to speak of, though i have been suspecting it for quite a long time.. the only reason why the General may get what he plans in the future, will be solely coz of lady anjali's blind trust,love n faith in him.. hints have been thrown since the beginning at how she brushes off things she shouldn't n how easily he can get what he wants from her n she's lordy's jugular vein.. i love this villian !!Day Dreaming

i think it'll come to a point where lady anjali will stand against her brother.. coz what she'll believe will be right thing, although in reality it will not be.. lordy needs a good ,fool proof plan to expose the General infront of his sister,or else she'll never even hear anything against her husband,let alone standing against him.. the sole reason why lordy did not tell the truth to lady anjali in the first place.. he knows how much she trusts n loves her husband, ofcourse the presence of the child only complicated things for him. but she's one who loves her brother the most n thus always forgives his every mistake,all these years she made one wish n that too for him alone.. on this night however, he has hurt her the most by not telling her anything n also for doing something that she condemns.. i think tonight's events were the first blow in brother-sister relationship.. if he did not do damage control soon.. he'll find her stand away from him,more n more.. another rift that will be of great use to the General.. n he'll make the best use of it. lets see..Wink

Shass, I completely agree with your former point. Its only Lady Anjali's blind love & trust over her husband that's going to strengthen his side during the final battle.

Have a glance at this old post of mine... you may find it interesting...Wink

But about the latter points... Do you think the Brother -Sister bond is that weak to be wavered by ... She is the same sis who proclaimed that Lordy always comes before her husband, she is the same sis who was ready to sacrifice even her own life if it means curing Lordy, she is the same sis who comforted Lordy with understanding during his midnight beastly bouts, she is the same sis who prayed and wished for a girl to enter her brother's life to heal his wounded heart and teach him "Love"... and of late she know that girl is Khushi... I guess, its the way they got married that had hurt her and not that he didn't share his secret with her... But as she said to General, she'll forgive him in a few days and the bond they share will be as strong as ever...

Lady Anjali cupped his face worriedly, "Don't say that, my love. Nothing is lost. Nothing ever is. We just need to give it time and soon we will come to forgive and accept their thoughtless deed."

I don't think she can ever go against her brother, but circumstances may compel her to stand by her husband's side which may indirectly make her stand in the opposing side of the battle field... Hmmm... but there are a lot of other minor factors awaiting to alter the equations... so lets wait & see...

P.S. Shass, since you mentioned it, i'll make another symbolic connection... I think Lady Anjali is Lordy's "Achilles heel" whereas Khushi is his "Jugular vein"... The former his "vulnerable spot" inspite of all his arrogant strength... the latter his "loyal proponent and protector" helping him cleansing off the deoxygenated blood (his vile, bitterness) from his veins... and help his heart function healthily... Wink (How is it?... ROFL I know im going mad... LOL)

P.S.S Lin, come back soon... Embarrassed orelse your readers will suffer reading such mad decodings from me...LOL

Edited by hoopoe - 23 July 2013 at 3:13am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

moon8387karsvinusarahehsanAquilineshassA_Soul

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
hoopoe! shass! Soul! Farwa! and several others who discuss TBATBR!! i really really appreciate you guys keeping the thread alive with your  discussions! :)
seriously! i do!! 
i have not seen mav for a while now! wassup?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsankhusiarnavAquilinehoopoeshasscrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

karsvinu Goldie
karsvinu
karsvinu

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Where is Lin yaar! it's been a torture nowCry..coming on IF n seeing no update yetUnhappy i know she told not to stalk but cant help itEmbarrassed...sorry lin...plz plz come back n give us that much awaited updateBig smile..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanprabha75hoopoeshasscrazy4ArnavSRAquilineA_Soulanjs

samarablog Senior Member
samarablog
samarablog

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Read it again :)
just because i miss it and i dnt know what is going to happen..
:) i wish i knew!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilinehoopoeshasscrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

Go to top