Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 52)

march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
anyone knows when the next update will be although i know line refrian frm stalking but couldn't help myself everyday i am doing it...want to know what happens

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karsvinuAquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by march2011

anyone knows when the next update will be although i know line refrian frm stalking but couldn't help myself everyday i am doing it...want to know what happens

Sorry dear march... None of us have that information. We are all waiting as eagerly as you... Hope we'll get an update soon... Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karsvinuAquilineshassA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Chapter 177: When they Reached the South Temple

"That I am unaware of," confessed the hermit calmly, "Only the one who wanted the wedding done knows."

Ohh wow he said it indirectly that even khushi doesn't know it..! I like this one!

Soul, it can be interpreted as "The Lady in the Dark hood " too... Its destiny that wants them to get married and hence playing the strings accordingly and creating the necessary circumstances... Do you remember her conversation with the Hermit... Its full and full the plan of "Destiny" and only she knows the reasons behind it... Wink

"Everything about me is a suprise."
"Are you planning to give me one now?"
"Not to you," her voice betrayed her smirk.
The truth sank in his mind and he groaned, frowning at the ground, "Is it tonight?"
"Yes."
"Where do you want me?"
"North."
"The Village or the Temple?"
" Do you really expect me to answer that?"
 "Alright. I know."
 "Act natural."
"I always do," he mumbled, "But I will tell you this, I don't like it one bit."
"I don't really care," she said.
"I am a hermit," he pointed out, "Its one of my rightful privileges to be attuned to your demands."

Just then a little hand placed itself in Kushi's hand and she looked down to see little Ram smiling up at her reassuredly. She smiled in return, caressing his cheek thankfully with one hand, and then lovingly holding his little hand in her other hand, shefollowing after her husband.

Simple scene but it says a lot' little ram is the one after Amu who is very dear to me..!!
Innocent caressing from a kid saying don't worry I am there, so heart touching..!!

We are missing something essential here. Decode "Who is Ram?"... I mean the symbolic meaning behind it. You have plenty of time now without me or shass distracting you... Wink Do let us know when you find out the symbolic meaning of the above lines from Lin. Tongue

To khushi & lordy..Waqt ke sath jakhm yeh bhar jayega
Pal gujar jayega tu meri bat man le
Yado ke aasre umra katati nahi
Hai hakikat yahi, abb too jan le
Samundaro kaa pani koyi naa pi saka
Akela khara jivan koyi naa ji saka

Beautiful words... Clap Star

Edited by hoopoe - 22 July 2013 at 3:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

what you said is true about the General.. but i think it was just not the hint at khushi-lordy love but also the marriage itself was a huge blow to his plans.. i think he staggered n got more heartbroken at the fact that his cure , his last chance to get rid of his misery was gone forever. atleast for now he feels that.. initially he had doubts that he could still get khushi, but when she threw herself over lordy, it gave him more serious blow..she suddenly seemed too far , out of his reach.

Shass, I think the marriage has got nothing to affect his possibilities of his cure... Sure, it made it difficult for him to lay his hands over Khushi. But hear their conversation here...

"Well, it's too late now," Lord Arnav said victoriously, "She's my wife."

"Then I shall simply have to eradicate you," the General said coolly, grasping the hilt of his sword hard.

I don't think "Marriage" has got anything to affect his cure. Its her heart that matters here, not her body alone... Unlike other fairy tales where the "Beauty's kiss" can be reason for the Beast's cure, I feel in this tale, we are about to witness more to it... an entirely different dimension...

A "Green heart" and "Healing tears" coming into play the role of curing the beasts... I feel, its her heart's compassion, care, willingness to take over the beast's pain and bear it on her shoulder, her unconditional love for the beast to go to any extent to heal the beast's heart and remove the void and pain in it... HER WILLING CHOICE to undergo the pain for him, his love... I guess that's what matters in the healing of the beast here... Hmmm... just thoughts without any proof... So lets wait & see...

Edited by hoopoe - 22 July 2013 at 3:35am

Aquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Originally posted by shass

what you said is true about the General.. but i think it was just not the hint at khushi-lordy love but also the marriage itself was a huge blow to his plans.. i think he staggered n got more heartbroken at the fact that his cure , his last chance to get rid of his misery was gone forever. atleast for now he feels that.. initially he had doubts that he could still get khushi, but when she threw herself over lordy, it gave him more serious blow..she suddenly seemed too far , out of his reach.

Shass, I think the marriage has got nothing to affect his possibilities of his cure... Sure, it made it difficult for him to lay his hands over Khushi. But hear their conversation here...

"Well, it's too late now," Lord Arnav said victoriously, "She's my wife."

"Then I shall simply have to eradicate you," the General said coolly, grasping the hilt of his sword hard.

I don't think "Marriage" has got anything to affect his cure. Its her heart that matters here, not her body alone... Unlike other fairy tales where the "Beauty's kiss" can be reason for the Beast's cure, I feel in this tale, we are about to witness more to it... an entirely different dimension...

A "Green heart" and "Healing tears" coming into play the role of curing the beasts... I feel, its her heart's compassion, care, willingness to take over the beast's pain and bear it on her shoulder, her unconditional love for the beast to go to any extent to heal the beast's heart and remove the void and pain in it... HER WILLING CHOICE to undergo the pain for him, his love... I guess that's what matters in the healing of the beast here... Hmmm... just thoughts without any proof... So lets wait & see...

I agree, but with both of you.. strange right! I explain.
What I think is to get cured both the points are important.. A Willing heart of a Virgin body..!!

When shyam has stated

"I cannot lose you again, Miss Kushi," said the General, hurt, "You do not know...it is essential that you understand me." 

I think here he pointing out that after understanding she might willingly cure him..

He was stunned by khushi's action and words... So the willingness is also another point here

The General, too, could only stare in astonishment, unmoving, until Kushi yelled at the General's face, "I said LEAVE!!"

Then to Kushi's surprise, the General's expression turned to one of dejection. Of a hopeless loss.

Undeniably, his temper was ill too, for Kushi's words still rung in his ears. But more than her words, it was the way she had flung herself on Lord Arnav that left him worried. Did the girl love that man? Or was it merely the fear of becoming a widow on her marriage night?

Her marriage night…...The General clenched his fists, this cannot be really happening! Kushi was his only chance, she could not really be married to that………..

And from the last few updates...

The First Lord swung his sword at the General but the General thrust his sword and blocked the other's move, "This is all your fault! She was my only chance!"

"It is over now," sighed the General, "Everything is lost."

His gaze fell on the darkness at the window and sighed, "The night is over and so is hope."

Here I feel he said it all in context to 'she is married now' & 'in love with lordy or atleast accepting him as her husband.. In normal case after one is get married she can not be virgin anymore...

So willingness & virginity both could be the reason (atleast he might be thinking like that) that his hope to get cured are crashed...!
Of course this is how I think, & I think general thinks the same way..!!Wink

P.S. Where as on other hand... Lordy is doubting her willingness (over saving him from Gen & over care towards him) & also her virginity..
Khushi is very much pure & willing to help (by defalt it is Wink) Lordy... So can I say first stone of Lordy's curing process is already placed..Smile

Aquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

I agree, but with both of you.. strange right! I explain.
What I think is to get cured both the points are important.. A Willing heart of a Virgin body..!!

When shyam has stated

"I cannot lose you again, Miss Kushi," said the General, hurt, "You do not know...it is essential that you understand me." 

I think here he pointing out that after understanding she might willingly cure him..

He was stunned by khushi's action and words... So the willingness is also another point here

The General, too, could only stare in astonishment, unmoving, until Kushi yelled at the General's face, "I said LEAVE!!"

Then to Kushi's surprise, the General's expression turned to one of dejection. Of a hopeless loss.

Undeniably, his temper was ill too, for Kushi's words still rung in his ears. But more than her words, it was the way she had flung herself on Lord Arnav that left him worried. Did the girl love that man? Or was it merely the fear of becoming a widow on her marriage night?

Her marriage night'...The General clenched his fists, this cannot be really happening! Kushi was his only chance, she could not really be married to that'''..

And from the last few updates...

The First Lord swung his sword at the General but the General thrust his sword and blocked the other's move, "This is all your fault! She was my only chance!"

"It is over now," sighed the General, "Everything is lost."

His gaze fell on the darkness at the window and sighed, "The night is over and so is hope."

Here I feel he said it all in context to 'she is married now' & 'in love with lordy or atleast accepting him as her husband.. In normal case after one is get married she can not be virgin anymore...

So willingness & virginity both could be the reason (atleast he might be thinking like that) that his hope to get cured are crashed...!
Of course this is how I think, & I think general thinks the same way..!!Wink

P.S. Where as on other hand... Lordy is doubting her willingness (over saving him from Gen & over care towards him) & also her virginity..
Khushi is very much pure & willing to help (by defalt it is Wink) Lordy... So can I say first stone of Lordy's curing process is already placed..Smile

Aha! Now the picture is clear to me... So the General was heartbroken thinking of Lordy- Khushi's marriage night than the marriage... Wink He thought that they'll consummate their marriage that night and hence his chance for getting cured is lost... Hmmm... So when the General learns that they haven't done any such thing and khushi is still a virgin, he'll again feel motivated and will try to devise some treacherous plan to win her over and use her to his advantage... Very well... Sounds logical.

Soul, thanks for making the picture clear. Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineshassA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Shass...

btw, did you notice how lordy thinks;

She was my cure'.the General had said.

OUTRAGEOUS! This is not the way a beast gets cured, by sneaking off with a maiden who is not your wife! Besides, a person cannot be one's cure!! There IS no cure! Once cursed is always cursed!

Soul...

Where as on other hand... Lordy is doubting her willingness (over saving him from Gen & over care towards him) & also her virginity..
Khushi is very much pure & willing to help (by defalt it is Wink) Lordy... So can I say first stone of Lordy's curing process is already placed..
Smile

Shass & Soul,

I feel Lordy doesn't have any idea about how these curses can get cured. Its not only because he shut himself when the cure was suggested but also because he never really cared to know the details as mentioned by the General during their confrontation...

Lord Arnav was staggered, "What?! Kushi?...Cure?" His shock turned to disgust, "That's ridiculous!!"

"It may be for you," uttered the angry General, furiously swiping the sword at Lord Arnav who deflected it with his sword, "You don't even care about getting your curse cured. You just carry on with your rotting life, suffering the pains and the nightmares..."

"A person cannot be a cure to one's curse!" retorted Lord Arnav, stepping back to gather his poise better, "Your strain of thought is irrational!"

"When I was cursed, I was also told my cure," said the General hotly, swinging his sword expertly as he walked around Lord Arnav and the other moved accordingly, such that they seemed to be walking in a circle, "Unlike you, I didn't block out the words but took it to my memory. I know that girl is my cure!"

He chose to bear the burden of his cursed life... but he never complained about it... Infact he had made up his mind that he'll never be relieved of his curse and hence learned to live with the beast within him as gracefully as he can... He never feared the pain and distress caused by his beastly bouts... his only concern being the safety of his sister and family. He kept all his sufferings and nightmares to himself...

When khushi entered his life and when he started witnessing how her scent calmed him during his cravings at nights, and that day at the forest how her scent and taste of skin soothed her burning tongue too... Normally, any such incidence should kindle doubts in his mind making him connect the dots... analyse why khushi hold such controlling and calming power over the beast within him. But instead, he just brushed it off and continued to keep her away from him with the fear that he might harm her unknowingly... I feel that its deeply ingrained in his mind that there's no cure for curses...once cursed is always cursed. (Orelse do you think that he'll let the General suffer with his curse for all these years. Even though General was not transforming, Lordy might have taken measures to find him a cure atleast for Lady Anjali's sake and her future child.)

Come to think of it, I feel if not for such a crucial situation, Lordy might have never agreed to marry khushi and put her life in danger... That's why I felt its the play of destiny... to make  khushi come under the protection of her lifetime guardian and Lordy come closer to his cure.

If you see, Lordy is still that haughty one who doesn't believe in divine powers and still believe that he writes his own destiny... As the lady in dark hood once said, he haven't still learned all of the intended lessons and hence have a long way to go before he gets cured. But as soul said, the first step is already taken through this marriage... Wink

Edited by hoopoe - 22 July 2013 at 7:29am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

moon8387karsvinuJo_PinchysarahehsanAquilineshassgmskA_Soul

namita11 Goldie
namita11
namita11

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
When are u updating????
Pls update fast

subi.dhanabalakarsvinuAquilineA_Soul

Go to top