Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 49)

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Originally posted by shass

Originally posted by hoopoe

j

@ underlined... that's exactly dear... its all symbolic and have an indepth logical meaning... and interestingly we have supporting texts for this too, in I Ching...Embarrassed

For eg, There are eight elemental triagrams mentioned in I Ching, each triagram is symbolically represented by an animal.

Triagram 2: Kun ( Tiger / Courage)

Psychologically, this triagram suggests depression, despair, and melancholy.

Triagram 5: Xun (Dragon/ wisdom)

Psychologically, it is associated with despondency, grief, sorrow, and sadness.

Shass, did you notice how well the psychological traits mentioned above matches with our Lordy and General's current disposition... Wink

TOTALLY Hp !! n hats off to you dear for doing so much research..Clap
i tried to go through I Ching, n even the most ''simplified'' version had me gone WackoWackoWacko.. especially that i didnt even know something of the sort existed in the world.. or may be the fault lies at how its been written, anyways, i'll give it a try again n if i understand anything i'll let you know.. or else you continue the researchEmbarrassed

BTW.. did you notice how the General has exited from the scene for now?? i think for sometime now its going to be lordy versus khushi.. until the General decides to try some new tactics or gets haunted  n driven by new visions.. i think hp, these two have to get on the same side without any more differences in order to prepare for a greater battle which will be between the two beasts.. which always makes me wonder where lady anjali will stand?? with the right side, i know that or hope for, but the question is what appears right to her?? n how its portrayed to her...??

just thoughts.. no need to comment on them if you don't want to.Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rockingsonisarahehsanAquilinehoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

TOTALLY Hp !! n hats off to you dear for doing so much research..Clap
i tried to go through I Ching, n even the most ''simplified'' version had me gone WackoWackoWacko.. especially that i didnt even know something of the sort existed in the world.. or may be the fault lies at how its been written, anyways, i'll give it a try again n if i understand anything i'll let you know.. or else you continue the researchEmbarrassed

Ha ha Shass, I understand. Even I felt the same when I first started reading about I Ching...   Don't worry, I''ll give you a very very simplified version. Hope it helps...

I Ching is one of the ancient Chinese text book (5000 years old). It is also known as the "Book of changes". It includes 64 hexagrams (a hexagram is made of 6 stacked lines placed one over the other... the lines can be either a Yang line ie, unbroken, solid line, or a Yin line ie, a broken line with a gap in the center).

Each hexagram is accompanied with a description (oracular statement), often cryptic, akin to parables. Each line in every hexagram is also given a similar description.

In ancient China, this book served two main purposes... One, to provide an indepth knowledge about the nature and rules of ancient cosmic principles... which basically claims that changes constantly operate at all levels of the universe, two, the divination text which can be consulted and taken advice from so that we can face the future in the best possible conditions.

Unlike other methods of consultation this is not limited to forecast of events alone, leaving us with them to meet them as we can, but this also reveals why things are, what they are, and what we can do about it...  Wink

Shass, in simple words, the book can approched either for philosophical guidance or to foresee the future and find a way to deal with it in the best possible way. Now, can you see the purpose of the I Ching handbook gifted to Khushi by the Chinese princess... I guess, it is to help Khushi understand the basic nature of the beasts, their background, their strength and weakness... and if she intends, she can also seek help and guidance from the oracles to find a way to deal with the mess she is in now and find a way to tame or cure her beastly husband.

Edited by hoopoe - 18 July 2013 at 7:05pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

moon8387bablio09sarahehsanAquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

BTW.. did you notice how the General has exited from the scene for now?? i think for sometime now its going to be lordy versus khushi.. until the General decides to try some new tactics or gets haunted  n driven by new visions.. i think hp, these two have to get on the same side without any more differences in order to prepare for a greater battle which will be between the two beasts.. which always makes me wonder where lady anjali will stand?? with the right side, i know that or hope for, but the question is what appears right to her?? n how its portrayed to her...??

just thoughts.. no need to comment on them if you don't want to.Embarrassed

Shass,

@ General Shyam's temporary exit from the castle... I guess, its the effect of the unexpected blow he received from khushi during their confrontation after Lordy- Khushi marriage... the revelation that she might be actually in love with the Lordy made him devastated... He was so confident that he'll get her even when Lordy revealed about their marriage to him. But he became hopeless and heart broken when khushi threw herself on Lordy to save him from General's sword...

I think, its that realisation that he'll not get Khushi's willingness and her love (essential for his cure, according to him), that has made him abruptly leave the battleground... He need some time now, to analyse things which happened so quickly and plan his strategy accordingly to make his next move cleverly. Im sure he'll strike back soon, after collecting himself and probably after strengthening his side through Lady Anjali... Ouch

@ Lady Anjali... ofcourse she'll take his husband's side...Unhappy The hints given so far in the tale suggests that. It doesnt mean she'll go against her brother but i feel her blind love and trust upon her husband will compel her to make the desperate move to stand by her husband and support him, which will automatically make her stand in the opposing side of her brother. Hmmm... lets see.

Edited by hoopoe - 18 July 2013 at 7:23pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

moon8387bablio09sarahehsanAquilineshasscrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

crazy4ArnavSR IF-Dazzler
crazy4ArnavSR
crazy4ArnavSR

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
i just read all the 3 chaps...and i really m finding it difficult to grasp all tht happened...especially after reading chap 179...did that really happen?? Shocked i m still trying to wrap my mind around it...! Pray, did tht really happen...*releasing a heavy sigh*!  Did he...? change? attack khushi? i definitely need to for a re-read. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

EMERALD-S Goldie
EMERALD-S
EMERALD-S

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
It was so so scary. Khushi went and slept on his bed beside him taking advantage of his sleep was awesome.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineshassA_Soul

hot.cakes Senior Member
hot.cakes
hot.cakes

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Will you be updating this weekend?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineshassA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Rabba ve,

Shass, I have another wild theory in mind. Thought of sharing it here... Embarrassed 

According to Chinese mythology, the four Directions represents four Beastly Creatures, four Seasons and also four Elements of nature...

Lady Anjali... The "Water" of the North.

Lady Khushi... The "Fire" of the South.

General Jha... The "Wood" of the East.

Lord Arnav... The "Metal" of the West.

Shass, just observe the relationship they share with each other...

Anjali and Khushi... Water and fire... both elements can "purify", but their basic natures are a complete contrast ... both can be either constructive or destructive depending upon the elements they come across...

Water... which nourishes life and growth in "wood" can cause corrosion (rusting in case of iron) in a "Metal"

Lady Anjali... calm and gentle like water... who can be the elixir of life to General but at the same time the reason for Lordy's emotional weakness (his vulnerable spot, the Achilles heel)... in short she is General's strength and Lordy's weakness.

Fire... which melts a "Metal" and help it mould into a better shape but can burn down a "wood".

Lady Khushi... stubborn and ferocious like fire... who destroys all the evil around... purifies elements that she come across... who has the ability to melt Lordy, mould him and help him shape up into a better person (can change an unrefined metal to shape up as a mighty sword...), but at the same time can scorch down any evil soul (read General) who tend to hamper with the lives of her loved ones... in short, she is Lordy's strength and General's weakness.

Also, when it comes to the final battle, both sides should be equally balanced, right? I guess Lordy & Khushi on one side and General & Lady Anjali on the other side perfectly fulfills that requirement... Lordy & Khushi (White Tiger & Vermilion bird)... Vs General & Lady Anjali (The Azure Dragon & Black Turtle)... did you notice, each side has one who belongs to the "Earth" and the other who belongs to the "Sky"...

Also, by nature, the clash between the "Metal/Lordy" and "Wood/General" will not be complete unless and until "Fire/Khushi" and "Water/Anjali" enter the battlefield. Though they wont be directly waging war against each other, they'll play the essential role by being their partner's strengths... So at the end of the day, i guess the final battle will involve the clash of all the four powerful elements... Lordy & Khushi vs General & Lady Anjali... *phew* How is this theory?... Shass, i'll stop it here. I dont want Lin to chuck me out of the inn for perplexing her readers with such wild theories... LOL

P.S. The comparison is only about the relationship between the 4 elements and not about the beasts... and I completely agree that this is the result of overthinking after reading too much about chinese mythology in the past few days. Kindly ignore if you find this absurd... Embarrassed

P.S.S. Any Chinese ArHi fans who come across this comment kindly pardon me for using the chinese concept of elements to make such a silly comparison between the mighty elements and mundane humans... Embarrassed

Edited by hoopoe - 19 July 2013 at 3:15pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

deshiboidpriyadmoon8387dimishraAtyaymcmelinabablio09hatelove_1Chochoo83shassAquilinegmsk-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

moon8387 Senior Member
moon8387
moon8387

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Seems like its been ages since I had been in the inn listening to you narrate the unfurling of events in Arhasia... Feels good to b back. Took me 2 hrs to read all that have happened in Arhasia...
I am glad we have reached that place in the narration where the re-writing of IPKKND is over and you have taken over the story with your imagination.
I will take ages to comment on each update that I have missed. May I just say that each of them were enthralling and spell-binding!!!

Coming to the latest... It had me on my edge all the time. The moment when Payal accuses Lord Arnav for being in his element... The nerve required to do so in front of her new husband who also happens to be the miscreant's brother, can only be found in an elder sister. An elder sister can think of no one and care for nothing when her baby sister is in trouble. I am glad here Lady Payal stood for her sister. The romantic moment between Lord Akash and his wife was cute :)

Coming to our very own Lordy Lord and his new wife...
God!!! Lord Arnav can really be crude and heartless. What a way to start a new life other than offering your newly wedded bride a night in a golden cage!!! Lady Khushi must have had the biggest shock of her life... Wait, no... The biggest shock was yet to be relieved.

I loved the bit when Khushi crawls into the bed. Shows the childish side of Khushi, a side that is so characteristic of her, a side that will help her face the horrors of her new life...

The next event... Nothing could have prepared me for it... I read the entire thing with my heart pounding against my ribs... Lordy at his beastly self!!!
No doubt the cage came in use... I have to give Lady Khushi a standing ovation who could use her reflexes and brain to act after seeing Lord Arnav in such frightening and distressful condition...

The end had promises... Lord Arnav finding solace in Khushi... I wonder how Lord Arnav will react when he will find himself and Lady Khushi in the cage in the morning and the pitiful condition of Lady Khushi and her gown...

P.S.: I have missed you so much Aquiline... 

P.P.S: I will b regular now... Thank you for sending me PMs even when I wasnt around... Love ya :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mcmelinaAquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top