Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 48)

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karsvinu

Is aqua gonna update todayEmbarrassed??? HP has put n R...

No no, I don't know anything about the update dear. I just made a mistake by making a post here instead of the cottage. Anyways, I have rectified it now... Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karsvinubablio09Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Rabba ve all,

There is a saying in Chinese texts, "Clouds follow the dragon, wind follow the tiger".

"Things that accord in tone vibrate together. Things that have affinity in their inmost natures seek one another. Water flows to what is wet, fire turns to what is dry. Clouds (the breath of heaven) follow the dragon, wind (the breath of earth) follows the tiger. Each follows its kind."

...Commentary on line 5 of hexagram 1 of the "I Ching", attributed to Confucius.

Now, dear friends, if you closely observe the tale, you'll see whenever the General is mentioned, dark clouds (also sky, lightening, thunder) always comes in his background picture. In the same way, whenever Lordy is mentioned, "a cold wind" always comes in the background picture.

So far I thought that it describes their characters... one, a roaring thunder/ bright lightning and other, a bitter, cold wind... But now, after coming across this Chinese text, I guess Lin has cleverly used the attributes of their corresponding beasts to perfectly merge with the characters of Lord Arnav and the General... That's BRILLIANT Lin... Clap

P.S. Another picture of the General Vs Lordy... Wink

just not that Hp.. i think by putting those symbols, lin also tries to foretell the future events.. whenever there are clouds or dark skies, sunsets or cold winds.. its  like nature also indicating that something bad is about to happen.. if its sunrise or brightness around, it foretells betterment in surroundings..

Nevertheless, HP!! TUSSI CHA GAYE HO..ClapClapClap

PS; loved the pic.. everytime i look at these pics posted by you.. it makes me more excited.Tongue

PPS; btw,me waiting for the I Ching text you promised me n soul.. Embarrassed

EDITED~

ignore ''PPS''.. soul send me your reply in the cottage.. n i agree with her.. thanx souly..Hug

Edited by shass - 17 July 2013 at 10:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mcmelinabablio09Aquilinehoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Originally posted by hoopoe

Rabba ve all,

There is a saying in Chinese texts, "Clouds follow the dragon, wind follow the tiger".

"Things that accord in tone vibrate together. Things that have affinity in their inmost natures seek one another. Water flows to what is wet, fire turns to what is dry. Clouds (the breath of heaven) follow the dragon, wind (the breath of earth) follows the tiger. Each follows its kind."

...Commentary on line 5 of hexagram 1 of the "I Ching", attributed to Confucius.

Now, dear friends, if you closely observe the tale, you'll see whenever the General is mentioned, dark clouds (also sky, lightening, thunder) always comes in his background picture. In the same way, whenever Lordy is mentioned, "a cold wind" always comes in the background picture.

So far I thought that it describes their characters... one, a roaring thunder/ bright lightning and other, a bitter, cold wind... But now, after coming across this Chinese text, I guess Lin has cleverly used the attributes of their corresponding beasts to perfectly merge with the characters of Lord Arnav and the General... That's BRILLIANT Lin... Clap

just not that Hp.. i think by putting those symbols, lin also tries to foretell the future events.. whenever there are clouds or dark skies, sunsets or cold winds.. its  like nature also indicating that something bad is about to happen.. if its sunrise or brightness around, it foretells betterment in surroundings..

Nevertheless, HP!! TUSSI CHA GAYE HO..ClapClapClap

PS; loved the pic.. everytime i look at these pics posted by you.. it makes me more excited.Tongue

PPS; btw,me waiting for the I Ching text you promised me n soul.. Embarrassed

EDITED~

ignore ''PPS''.. soul send me your reply in the cottage.. n i agree with her.. thanx souly..Hug

@ underlined... that's exactly dear... its all symbolic and have an indepth logical meaning... and interestingly we have supporting texts for this too, in I Ching...Embarrassed

For eg, There are eight elemental triagrams mentioned in I Ching, each triagram is symbolically represented by an animal.

Triagram 2: Kun ( Tiger / Courage)

Psychologically, this triagram suggests depression, despair, and melancholy.

Triagram 5: Xun (Dragon/ wisdom)

Psychologically, it is associated with despondency, grief, sorrow, and sadness.

Shass, did you notice how well the psychological traits mentioned above matches with our Lordy and General's current disposition... Wink

mcmelinaAquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged

what I found on google

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

karsvinuAquilinehoopoeshasscrazy4ArnavSRA_Soulgmsk

indiavizion Senior Member
indiavizion
indiavizion

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
phew!!!!!

That was excellently written...and i just kept my fingers crossed hoping that she remains safe...for a second i thought he will actually kill her...

But that Golden Cage couldn't save her and he easily tored it away...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Chapter 177: When they Reached the South Temple

That was quite an update! 
The general's return ... by all odds was masked by the arrival of the newly wed! Otherwise ... i was fully prepared to have some moment of revelation! with Madhumati in the pic...but he succeeded in enshrouding himself in the darkness yet again! 

That was some description of his case ... given the spell of action he just had had with the first Lord!  

Now the family's reaction! emphatically apposite! Very aptly described i must say!! 
Did feel for them a tad bit ... but i was over enthused of the fact that the marriage had finally taken place... albeit for wrong reasons ... but assuaging enough for now nonetheless!  what added more to it was the fact that Arnav did not feign about the marriage and had stood by her all the time also making sure to let ppl know that it was him to have forced her!! I am certainly glad about that!! 

Oh and who should we expect to stand witness to the whole fiasco? but the Hermit himself! aha! what better could it get! (well atleast we will not have another drama in the name of re-marriage then!  he he he) All rituals taken care of!!? Now that did astound me ... i had to stop and play the imaginative rewind button to actually relate to it! And outta all the possible rituals of Grecian/ Latin or whatever we were introduced to as part of Payash wedding ...  i could only point at the lake incident and the engyesis ... 
Anyways ...so i found myself highly appeased at the hermit and his proclamation amidst the chaos that had been caused!! 

Oh!! and i loved the remaining rituals that took place esp the crowning ceremony! 
A sense of respite washed over me during the same.. and when he announced that henceforth she will be called Khushi Singh Raizada i was soon congratulating myself as i was always wanting her to be called so even during the show as against KKGSR! so my wish was complied here! Thanks Lin!! :) 

What a day Arhasia had seen that day! and i was certain even when i read it then .. that this was not ending already! 
And to have the update end with warmth shared between sisters felt good! well for the brief period atleast! 

Quite a soulful update ... i deliberately did not mention that of Shashi's and Khushi ...as i did not have it in me to recede deep into it and land up crying myself! The father's pain was so evident that it cut my heart to pieces to acknowledge that they were to part in a hasty manner as this!  
Beautiful! is not the word! 

Thanks Linnie!! :)

Edited by LeenaRocks - 18 July 2013 at 11:32am

Aquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Chapter 178: Chaos at the Castle

Ha! nope ... i had not expected Lady Manorama to go any way different from what she seemed during the journey back! Nope! Ne'er!  Not ever! 
Although i have always found Lord Manohar a warm person in and out! So his display of emotions also was quite expected! 

Wow!! Sucha ritualistic indeed you are Lord Arnav! Carry the bride into his abode where she rightfully belonged now! and dump her in the middle of the living room! Very appreciable that! *snort*

Ouh! the first to address her as a Lady of the house had to be the genteel and the more composed one of the castle... the second Lord himself! :) That was so pleasing to the ear!! 

Now!! The General actually leaves? Thats a surprise? So his pursuit ends there?
What a dissembler!! *grunt* how easily he dissimulates things as per his needs! disgrace on earth! 

Lord Arnav! This was a total letdown for me!! :(
After the Clash of Intents ... i had hoped and assumed that he would actually deep down let his heart believe her version of truth ... trust her words ... even if it meant not showing any such signs outwardly! i was surely okie with that! 
But his soliloquy broke my heart! He still thinks they were all LIES?!? :( Oh! Arnav! i really wish you do not give up on her already or atleast allow yourself to try and suss the case in a different manner this time!? With the General gone... you should now know that it was not what it seemed to be to you! 

Ouh! Thanks Lin for brushing through the events pointing out at the fulfillment of the ritual they had had supposedly! whoa! man .. in full honesty ... my mind had never lingered around in that direction albeit your subtle hints of them being largely significant bits in their respective updates... :)
Good one that Linnie!! :)

Ah! just when i wondered where was our chocolate factory! :) i didnt have to wait long! with so many transformations around... we had to have our Chocolate Mill as well transformed to! he he he 
That was indeed after ages! wasn't it? The last was i suppose after the big bear incident!?
hmm! jokes apart! the scene!! what can i say ... it sent shivers down my spine! The description was so so soulful! that i shuddered involuntarily as the vivid images of the scene that got set in motion ... started doing rounds in my mind! 
Gosh! so much for the love of the family! a sacrificial lamb again! *sigh*

The gall of the man ... in the name of a husband !! had the nerve to drag her up all the way ...despite the possible entailment   ...that how unsafe it would be! 
I was appalled by his behaviour! 
My heart lurched at the two confused souls who found themselves amidst the chaos of 'transforming' ... 'the thing in the attic'...  
Oh yes! look at you priding yourself at being merciless coz you CAN be Arnav! Inexplicable ! *sigh*

A torment filled update i must say Linnie! Yes when i first read it ... this is what i felt .. not knowing i will find an epitome of torment in the next chap! 

See you down! :)

Edited by LeenaRocks - 18 July 2013 at 11:30am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

moon8387karsvinurockingsonisarahehsanAquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Chapter 179: The Wedding Night in the His Chamber

Okie the title sent some mixed signals actually! Though an inkling as strong as it could be ... about how the 'events' were to turn out in 'his' chamber... i was hoping against the odds that it could turn out to be an actual 'Wedding Night'? :) 
And i was right! It actually turned out to be a wedding night in his chamber! just that the 'his' i had in mind was not the 'his' it actually took place! he he he 

Ouh! Aakash- Payal moments ... when i started reading... i was 100% abt the night being spent platonically ... But i had no clue abt the Second Lords libido! ha ha ha 
oummm!! i liked it!! *sheepish grin*

Alright! now comes the bit for which i had to take a longish break from commenting ... where i spent time re-reading it ...trying to assimilate my thoughts and coming up with a lucid comment! 
Just that i could not think of words worthy of the content, the description and narration on the whole ... even now! *sigh*

I was so taken by Khushi's ways ... that it pained to see her in that state ... even though there were glimpses of normalcy in her behaviour and talks! But the Royal Monster had his way and let her sleep on the floor! That brought back the infamous suhag raat scene of the show ... which i even till date detest! the very mannerism and the way he conducted himself had appalled me then! But again there was a sense of restlessness and pain seen in his gestures ... 
unlike the Lordy lord of our Tale! where he is found sleeping away to glory without having a second look at her! *arrrghh*

And then what followed what was beyond my thinking! My heart sank and sank further with every details meted out there! 
I was unable to decipher ... what exactly took place ... until i read it again and again .. just to confirm ...if what i read was actually the case?
He transformed! but .. not fully!? the monstrous side did not leave him... did it?
The belt! had seen how it came handy during the initial chaps of the tale... but again could not relate to it fully! was it used to help him not transform?  

Okie so what happened next?The monster wanted to get to her to hurt her? kill her? Alright the Golden cage (i was a lill unsure here... as to how anything made out of pure gold could be sturdy .. as gold being the softest element!? hmmm) okie yes the cage did not help after all now! and we found him breaking past and get in! 
And what he did next again was beyond my understanding! he lusted over her... with all sniffing and creaming(ewww) all over?! and finally slept on her ..inhaling his fav smell!! 
Some monster this one! eh? *blink* *blink*

And during all this! Khushi!! what were her thoughts abt this actually? she knew her husband transformed? was she able to relate to anything at all? i know her plight during the same was something inexplicable... and no incertitudes there! 
Oh! i cant believe even after reading it so many times ... my head reels again! 
Really that was the most frightful of an update ! and as if the events in itself were not enough ... Linnie's impeccable writing added to it... making a visual fright literally ! 
i dont think i can come up with anything appropriate that could do justice to the content! 
so i stop my quill here! 

But ... i cant stop myself from ideating the events that could follow next!! what could it be? how would either of them react to it? Will their equation worsen up or will the epiphany of something more cause them to closeup? My thoughts still lingering on ... what made the monster not hurt her and instead feast on her delicately? I have an inkling that there is more that what meets the eyes! 
I really cant wait to see how this is gonna be veered! 
Linnie! Bouncer of an update this one! and kudos to you love ... for possessing this eminent ability to come up with such wonderful piece of work!  

Looking forward for further updates from you! :) 

Edited by LeenaRocks - 18 July 2013 at 12:22pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetfairy007moon8387karsvinusarahehsanrockingsonimarch2011Aquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top