Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 47)

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Originally posted by shass

Shass, you think so? But i thought that he didnt fight the beast within him tonight. I sensed the conflict within him at the beginning when he gestured Khushi to stay away from him. But i felt, he later gave into the wildness aroused within him... may be because he was already physically and emotionally tired of all the unpleasant happenings of the day... he was in an emotionally vulnerable state and hence he gave in so easily... orelse we have never seen him so violent before, ie, during the early chapters of the tale.

i looked at it slightly differently.. i thought he couldn't fight back coz he transformed after such a long time on this night,previously so may be
 the struggle was too much for him n he couldn't hold on.. besides, the transformation must be very painful n powerful, why else he needed dungeons n cages, right? i felt it over powered him easily,in his chamber,though he didn't really transformed..he was half way there or even less..

Shass, i feel what happened tonight was far beyond his understanding... He expected (even his sister and family expected) to transform tonight since the beast within him got completely aroused after many years... He expected it to return tonight, hence brought down the cage from the attic...

actually thats a very valid point.. but i think he called for the cage only as a precaution n to make his family relax a bit.. he wasn't really expecting it.. or else i think he would have never taken khushi in his room..

@ Lordy's curse... As we know, the beast in him completely ruled him at the early phase of his cursed life. Hence he used to segregate himself and lock up himself at the dark dungeon... I guess, later he started to fight within the beast and slowly gained some control over it... Hence used to lock himself (in the Golden cage) in his chamber. Later he slowly gained more control over the beast within him and hence sucessfully stopped from getting transformed but used the moth belt to prevent his tongue from scorching anyone during his bouts of wild craving.

totally agreed..Thumbs Up.. though i still think the mouth belt is used to cause him enough pain to keep him in his senses or to prevent him from screaming during his transformation.. we know transformations cause him pain.

The hot beastly blood in him mostly stirred back to power when his defences are very low... ie, when he is fast asleep at the middle of the night or whenever he becomes emotionally vulnerable.

even i suspect that.. everytime he's angry or emotionally disturbed eg if he sees some night mares, probably of past or of events that cause him distress, lead to rise in anger n then we find him struggling to control his desire to transform..

I feel that with repeated efforts all these years he had tried to reduce the effects of his curse from transformation to the burning sensation of his tongue... the tongue which craves for stuffs to soothe the burning sensation in it... the craving which is normally satiated by food stuffs and in vulnerable moments satiated by fresh flesh & blood...

hmm.. the mystery of the burning tongue is still a mystery for me..Ermm

But today, after all these years, when he went through the immense agony, despair, distress, he was completely in an emotionally disturbed state and without any defence left out in him. Hence, the wildness within him got unleashed and thus he transformed. So naturally all including him was expecting a transformation tonight... But surprisingly the transformation didnt happen... I wont even call it a semi-transformation. It was only his mind that got possessed by the beast for quite sometime... which reflected through the beastly gestures and actions... But his heart and body remained safe...As though there was a protection around, the beast within him was unable to take over him completely... the best it could do was kindling the wild craving within him to long for some live vein...

So, i can only conclude that he fought initially, but later gave in unable to control the beast in him. But the presence of Khushi around, saved him from transforming. And finally when he sniffed Khushi's scent and licked her skin, it gave him a content feeling, satisfied the craving within him, calmed him down completely and provided the peace and solace so as to doze off the beast within him.

Actually HP your above explanation makes more sense than mine does.. n i wont be surprised if you were right, like always..SmileWink.. the reason why am stuck in the belief that there must be some struggle still going on within him , is coz i strongly believe, that the beast in him is also aware of things around him, though the control may vary on his intentions n actions.. but if not so then so many things dont make sense.. wont go in detail of it yet.. remember the transformation night.. he was aware of everything around him n then finally took a decision of what to do next.. its possible that i may have not understood it rightly but still.. n thus there should be some memory intact if not completely.. well lets see, no one can say anything until we are hinted openly about it.. now you know why i am thinking so. n about 'semi-transformatin'' i knew you would notice it but i didnt know how else to put it thats why used that word. what i meant was he was half way there..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And, I don't even think that Lordy will remember anything the next morning. Im sure he'll be hell shocked to hear the details from khushi... He must feel amazed and confused as to how he didn't transform, how his craving got satiated and how the beast within him got controlled?!!! I hope he soon start connecting the dots and realise that Khushi is his cure.

possible hp..very much possible.. n if it did turn out to be the way you think then, it'll indeed open new doors to his thinking..Thumbs Up

I must say, this curse & cure is really complicated to understand how it works and hats off to Lin for coming up with such a brilliant concept, amazing creativity and excellent story telling talent... Stay blessed Lin.

so true yaar.. am already going crazy trying to understand itWacko.. n yes lin stay blessed always our dear genius story teller.. ClapClapClap

@ Golden cage... I have my doubts here... the cage may also be once used by his sister who might have preferred staying with him during his painful transformations just to provide him the moral support and help him maintain some sanity even in his transformed state... he might have agreed to her wish but insisted on keeping her safe by making her stay in a golden cage... And, the main reason for my doubt is, the situation of Lady Anjali living a royal life within the castle but restricted from stepping out of the castle appeared to me like she is imprisoned in a golden cage in the form of Lordy's castle or to be precise, she is imprisoned in Lordy's hollow, golden heart... (Did I make any sense?!!!...Confused)

you made perfect sense hp.. but you know, even i thought exactly the same but not for lady anjali but for khushi.. the way she locks herself in the cage n all.. i thought exactly what you thought for Anjali.. now when i read your POV, i feel you are right, this theory can be extended to lady anjali too.. Thumbs Up

as for lady anjali locking herself into the cage to take care of lordy-- i don't see it that way for now.. esp that he was able to bend the bars of the cage n step right into it.. i think it was for him alone..whenever he was about to transform he would try to walk into it n encage himself from harming others.

P.S  If i had thought so much, researched so much and understood so much about my research projects during my PG, i might have done some record breaking at my University...LOL I feel bad that IPK and TBTBR didnt happen during my PG days... Unhappy

ROFL
ROFL
ROFLROFL
 so true hp.. me too buddy , me too..LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mouktikakarsvinu-Siaa-hoopoeAquilineA_Soul

march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
lin had to read that chase once again..it really has its wow factor

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchyAquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Originally posted by shass

Alright Shass... Point noted. Will wait for Lin to throw some light on the extent of Lordy's transformation tonight... probably in the next update.

On a second thought, may be I missed some essential points during the wild chase and catch scene.  Will give it a second read tomorrow and will try to see Lordy's appearance and khushi's reaction from your angle... 

my dear dear friendHug.
Hug..kabhi kabhi mein tumhein tang bhi karti hoon,lolz... i love to argue with you ALWAYS!! coz its so much fun.. though we both know who's better in understanding this FF.. *points at you* LOL.. like you said earlier that somehow discussions about fantasy world is more fun than about real life..

n let me tell you that even i could have missed some important stuff in the previous chps or may have overlooked some significant occurring n could have even misjudged the situations n actions, so the possibility is just as great for me as it is for you. but for now i rest it here,until i get some more chps n can come back to these again n try to understand them more.SmileEmbarrassed

@ PPS... You are right Shass... We need to get used to such things by now... But, what to do? May be im seeing what I want to see... How much ever you and Lin try to remind me that this is a dark tale, my mind fail to register that info and I always end up by overlooking any such hint... I agree, its completely my fault. Embarrassed

*Ahem* even i look at it the way i perceive n want to see it..LOLLOLLOL.. i think there's no cure for thatLOL.. that's also true for all readers here.. but isn't it amazing hp, that this young sweet genius girl, our beloved linny, is so talented that she handles even the simplest things in such a way that every reader can see whatever she/he wants to see n everyone gets some fodder to think on in her own way until lin actually comes n clears things for us.. MARVELOUS !

which reminds me why she always says.. there's no right n wrong..only interpretations according to perception.

Edited by shass - 16 July 2013 at 11:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mouktika-Siaa-Jo_PinchyAquilinehoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
OMG! My heart is pounding crazily in my ribcage... Such was the intensity of this chapter... Akash is such a playful in this n I loved this change... Payal's worry for her younger sister was just as expected... I think I m seeing a glimpse of u in Payal right Lin?... When I first saw the cage I thought it will be for Lordy but no it was for Khushi but y?... Good to see Khushi in her fighting spirit back... Yeah yeah u r the lord of the land u dont sleep on floor but u r so mannerless that u can ask ur wife to sleep on floor tut tut what a lordy behavior it is!... Aha if u r lordy then she is Khushi... Thts my girl... Sleep on bed and throw him on floor with ur ninja moves... Khushi felt something wrong and she woke up from her sleep... I really loved the part when even receiving so much hatred n hurt from Lordy she still didnt back off but kept asking wht she can do for him when he was under the effect of his transformation... So Khushi saw a little glimpse of his beasty self... Though not fully... The whole chase scene was exceptional n I cant say a word for it as the fear I felt while reading it is still enveloping my heart... One thing I felt a change though yes he didnt trasformed fully but he behaved differently with her after sniffing its her scent her skin the taste of her skin which always brings the human out of the beast... This chapter was again one of ur bestest n to b honest no words can do justice to ur writing... Not a single damn word

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-hoopoeAquilineA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with u shass Lin is exceptionaly talented n good writer... It always amazes me tht she writes so well at dis young age... Its not the usual fan fic and I know she says its a tale but even then its just amazing her writig ability

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

Sarikaa97 Goldie
Sarikaa97
Sarikaa97

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Amazing!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshass

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Rabba ve all,

There is a saying in Chinese texts, "Clouds follow the dragon, wind follow the tiger".

"Things that accord in tone vibrate together. Things that have affinity in their inmost natures seek one another. Water flows to what is wet, fire turns to what is dry. Clouds (the breath of heaven) follow the dragon, wind (the breath of earth) follows the tiger. Each follows its kind."

...Commentary on line 5 of hexagram 1 of the "I Ching", attributed to Confucius.

Now, dear friends, if you closely observe the tale, you'll see whenever the General is mentioned, dark clouds (also sky, lightening, thunder) always comes in his background picture. In the same way, whenever Lordy is mentioned, "a cold wind" always comes in the background picture.

So far I thought that it describes their characters... one, a roaring thunder/ bright lightning and other, a bitter, cold wind... But now, after coming across this Chinese text, I guess Lin has cleverly used the attributes of their corresponding beasts to perfectly merge with the characters of Lord Arnav and the General... That's BRILLIANT Lin... Clap

P.S. Another picture of the General Vs Lordy... Wink

Edited by hoopoe - 17 July 2013 at 10:18am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mcmelinaAtyaykhusiarnavkarsvinubablio09Aquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soulgmsk

karsvinu Goldie
karsvinu
karsvinu

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Is aqua gonna update todayEmbarrassed??? HP has put n R...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoe

Go to top