Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 46)

Bentley Groupbie
Bentley
Bentley

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
awesome update!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoe

mbibi Senior Member
mbibi
mbibi

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Amazing story! it is a very very one of a kind story and  written superbly! 

All the facets of how the characters feel and how they interconnect is done very tastefully; and the characters are actually believable because they have different faces and grey areas and are not just solely good or completely bad i.e. Shyam...

After IPKKND ended, there have been other ff's that I read too, but something about this particular one is just so intriguing, I am left eagerly awaiting for more :)

Okay enough nonsensical blabber aha...So in the aftermath, will Khushis memory also be wiped out such as that of Sashis? Or will it be Lord Arnav who cant recall the transformation? It will be interesting to see how they interact and digest the events of the night if either of them remembers...Maybe Arnav will begin to believe in Shyams words that Khushi is the cure for the curse...

Edited by mbibi - 15 July 2013 at 2:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-hoopoeAquilineA_Soul

lankan Senior Member
lankan
lankan

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
What a chapter. You have written it amazing, and to Arnav's belief that a person can't be the cure to one's curse, well look what happened with our own lord. Waiting for the next update, good luck with your life. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Hp.. i posted this pic coz it adds to imagination.. may be not too constructively..but we know this is not ''lordy'' but close to him.. i imagined him like this coz we see changes in his facial expressions every now n then , when he's angry n all..(something in his looks or eyes do depict it n people get scared,though they could be scared only at the prospect of a change) even this very night his eyes betrayed him n his sister could tell he transformed.. if the effect of his transformation was there in his normal state then i feel, in the middle of his war between ''transforming -and - not transforming'' should have some facial changes, something close to what i posted.. it was dark, khushi may not have completely make out his features.. but the ''ferocity'' you mentioned should show on his face too.. he was snarling, his teeth were glaring.. he ran after her n chased her through out the room.. i think khushi was not only shocked but also scared.. the chp tells that again n again.. how she closes her eyes when he approaches her..how she panics n tries not to scream when he approaches her.. n how she runs,instinctively knowing she could get harmed,some way.. n to think of it,she's the same girl who said to him awhile ago ''i would like to see you try'' !!

i think all of the events that occurred on this night were unexpected n should technically scare  any one.. but then its just my opinion n i could be wrong too.. Embarrassed..but for now i see it this way.

@pps-- i understand what you mean..i think its inevitable.. we all have to get used to the things we may witness in the future n not all of them can please us. lordy's a beast that walks a thin line between being a man n animal this night..

Alright Shass... Point noted. Will wait for Lin to throw some light on the extent of Lordy's transformation tonight... probably in the next update.

On a second thought, may be I missed some essential points during the wild chase and catch scene.  Will give it a second read tomorrow and will try to see Lordy's appearance and khushi's reaction from your angle...  

@ PPS... You are right Shass... We need to get used to such things by now... But, what to do? May be im seeing what I want to see... How much ever you and Lin try to remind me that this is a dark tale, my mind fail to register that info and I always end up by overlooking any such hint... I agree, its completely my fault. Embarrassed

Edited by hoopoe - 16 July 2013 at 7:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09-Siaa-shassAquilineA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Chapter 177
Superb... just loved it... I want to salute u for this chapter really... from the point a determined mother came to confront her husband to the end... ha the gen wanted not to get Madumati ji's attention... ah fate was his side just as he was going to face everyone Lordy came... oh god! everyone was stunned... wah what an attitude Lordy straight towards Shashi ji and told that I have married your youngest with ritual like saying dare argue with me... loved his confession tht this marriage was forced on Khushi... it clears her character

"You shall know when it is time," said Lord Arnav,"For now, mute acceptance will do of the knowledge that is it was done for the good of all."

Lordy lordy can u ever change na!
when Hermit came and told thme they completed each ritual I was like jumping out of my skin in happiness... yaar u r amazing Lin...

"Ah, these steps are a murder, I tell you!" mumbled the hermit, frowning down the way he had come.

this hermit is something I tell u always saying something light...

"I have said it already," the hermit replied, "They completed all their rituals and were worthy to be wedded. I would never wed them if weren't. Though no one was conscious of them undergoing the rituals, and even the boy and girl themselves were oblivious to what they were endorsing, but every ritual was completed well in time, either in the presence or naive authorization of an elder in the family."

ClapClapClapClap loved it
Being the bride's mother, she knew her family would be looked down for unjustly binding their youngest daughter also to a Lord of the land as though it were their doing and not the First Lord's.

true and I really hate this kind of behavior of society
mami ji as usual... I loved when Garima ji not with happy heart but still made Arnav drink the wine thereby performing another ritual... again Ram was their with his little hand to give strength and help to Khushi...my heart goes out for Khushi when her mother didn't love her hug her goodbye... but still it is the most improved version of forced marriage track... thw whole village knows that Lordy married her forcefuly

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-hoopoeshassAquilineA_Soul

atheenz95 Senior Member
atheenz95
atheenz95

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged

THAT WAS SO SCARY...  OMG!!! HE TRANSFORMED INFROND OF HER...  i hope she will be fine... Confused ...  *cant find wrdz* ..plz update soon...

AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

207shikha IF-Rockerz
207shikha
207shikha

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
whoof! that terrified me too!! 

gosh that was indeed the scariest thing one can witness.

my heart really goes out for khushi.. but than again she's a strong girl.

just curious to see what happens next! whether arnav will be guilty or not?

whether he will apologize by his actions or not. lets just wait n see. lovely chapter. 

and of course all my prayers are with you and with your family. :)

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 178
I just hate lordy he is such a arghhh... Leaving Khushi behind its u who forced Khushi to marriage not da other way round... I really really love payal... So Gen plays only when he is sad but when u said the tune only for her ears was it just to give a little hint tht it was played by her husband... So Gen believes dat since Khushi is married so his hope to cure the curse has ended... Poor Anjali loves him so much... The kitchen scene was simply marvellous... I cant even tell u in words how much my heart bleed reading da kitchen scene the way she was rostibg da nutts n then the way she wailed when lordy threw the basin containing nuts down... It was just just too good... U described it sooo well... So everyone knows abt Arnav's curse n transformation... I love how everyone cared for Khushi... Wht is it he is asking to b brought to his room... Is it da belt but isnt it always there? Anyways will see it upcoming updates

Go to top