Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 45)

storytellerm IF-Dazzler
storytellerm
storytellerm

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
oh god what will happen now
khushi is so scared
awesome
loved it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

-Keerthi- Goldie
-Keerthi-
-Keerthi-

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
What the?AngryShockedOuch

Hw the hell did i miss 3 updates..?Angry

Oh god.. Thx for the PM aqualine..Smile

I m sure all updates would be grt as usual..Clap will read it soon..

kaur94 IF-Dazzler
kaur94
kaur94

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Great updates
Loved them

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
awesome...superb...loved it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoeshass

.Screwtape. IF-Sizzlerz
.Screwtape.
.Screwtape.

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Oh my god! This was such a heart stopping update.
I was hyperventilating when she was being chased and esp in the cage.Shocked
Kudos to you for writing such a thrilling piece of work.
Okay the transformation was inevitable. 

And he didnt turn into a bear right? From the comments, i guess alot of people have the misconception of that. 

But yeah, she will be the cure for him by taming him. 
If i can recall faintly,there was a time where Khushi had tamed him with her scent as well in the castle and i guess Anjali overlooked the scene. I can't remember well. 
So will she forget everything in the morning just like Shashi? 

khareshelley IF-Dazzler
khareshelley
khareshelley

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
part 178
amazing update... feeling really bad for khushi... wondering what arnav goona do now..?? off to next part..

khareshelley IF-Dazzler
khareshelley
khareshelley

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
part 179
oh god that was so scary... he transform in front of him khushi has seen his this side.. wondering whats gonna happen now.. is she her cure also???? as her sent calm him down.. waiting for next...!!!!wonderful update..

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Originally posted by shass

Rabba ve Arhasia..

there was a pic i had seen long back n saved it.. tonight i feel it fits lordy perfectly...

Hmmm...*frowning* ... Hmmm... Shass, nice picture... but, this is scary... Ermm Pardon me shass, in my mind I imagined Lordy as something "Ferocious" but not actually "Scary"... And, I don't think he showed any physical signs of transformations tonight... not even the teeths. Physically he was the same but its his gestures and body language and attitude that echoed the animalistic blood running in his veins... Remember Khushi was not scared or disgusted, looking at Lordy but was only shocked by Lordy's brutal, predatory attitude...

P.S. Lordy will be "magnificent" in his transformed avatar... ask soul if you have any doubts...Wink LOL

P.S.S Already all readers are shocked after reading the update. All are thinking as though he is a monster who transformed into a beast on his wedding night and now this picture... Ouch

Hp.. i posted this pic coz it adds to imagination.. may be not too constructively..but we know this is not ''lordy'' but close to him.. i imagined him like this coz we see changes in his facial expressions every now n then , when he's angry n all..(something in his looks or eyes do depict it n people get scared,though they could be scared only at the prospect of a change) even this very night his eyes betrayed him n his sister could tell he transformed.. if the effect of his transformation was there in his normal state then i feel, in the middle of his war between ''transforming -and - not transforming'' should have some facial changes, something close to what i posted.. it was dark, khushi may not have completely make out his features.. but the ''ferocity'' you mentioned should show on his face too.. he was snarling, his teeth were glaring.. he ran after her n chased her through out the room.. i think khushi was not only shocked but also scared.. the chp tells that again n again.. how she closes her eyes when he approaches her..how she panics n tries not to scream when he approaches her.. n how she runs,instinctively knowing she could get harmed,some way.. n to think of it,she's the same girl who said to him awhile ago ''i would like to see you try'' !!

i think all of the events that occurred on this night were unexpected n should technically scare  any one.. but then its just my opinion n i could be wrong too.. Embarrassed..but for now i see it this way.

@ps-- agreed..  he would be magnificent even in his full fledged transformation.. but i dont have a pic  that conveys that.. gotta click some when soul isn't around..lolzLOL

@pps-- i understand what you mean..i think its inevitable.. we all have to get used to the things we may witness in the future n not all of them can please us. lordy's a beast that walks a thin line between being a man n animal this night..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_Pinchy-Siaa-hoopoeAquilineA_Soul

Go to top