Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 44)

dimishra Senior Member
dimishra
dimishra

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
wonderful update aquiline. the chase was really scary. i was reading and biting my nails and now i found my nails half eaten... God u created such a beast ...lolz

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchyAquilinehoopoeA_Soul

karsvinu Goldie
karsvinu
karsvinu

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Sorry for the delayed comment, i was out for weekend with strictly no gadgets...n what a surprise it was  two new updatesClap...i jumped up with joyBig smile.

Chapter 178 was something i was expecting...he just ignored her. Her state was too badShocked..

Chapter 179 was something i never thought that  for her safety he actually got a golden cageShocked...n the rest transformation n his reaction was all scary...when she said "goddess mother" my heart skipped...but with her scent he recognized her n said "khushi"  her reply "My Lord" was touchy. A lot of people may have found it very scary n brutal but i think such an reaction was inevitable from his transformation he has an animal inside him. For now he dint hurt her, but is this a solution for his curse we have to see n how does it work. Right now i'm very much excited with all upcoming event that your narrator is going to give us with her awesome writingSmile. Thank you AuquaSmile.

arshiyana IF-Dazzler
arshiyana
arshiyana

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Omg!!! Somewhere I thought it was dream but it wasn't dream, was it??? 
Can khushi remember ?? What about Arnav ...?
Waiting for another chapter

aafreen48 Senior Member
aafreen48
aafreen48

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
.HAWWW!

You updated????

WHy does this happen to me!

Sadness graphics
Three chapters already up?

Sadness graphics
And I was wondering when you will come back!
lolz!

Anyways now reading the chapter!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchyAquilinehoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Rabba ve Arhasia..

there was a pic i had seen long back n saved it.. tonight i feel it fits lordy perfectly...

Hmmm...*frowning* ... Hmmm... Shass, nice picture... but, this is scary... Ermm Pardon me shass, in my mind I imagined Lordy as something "Ferocious" but not actually "Scary"... And, I don't think he showed any physical signs of transformations tonight... not even the teeths. Physically he was the same but its his gestures and body language and attitude that echoed the animalistic blood running in his veins... Remember Khushi was not scared or disgusted, looking at Lordy but was only shocked by Lordy's brutal, predatory attitude...

P.S. Lordy will be "magnificent" in his transformed avatar... ask soul if you have any doubts...Wink LOL

P.S.S Already all readers are shocked after reading the update. All are thinking as though he is a monster who transformed into a beast on his wedding night and now this picture... Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09karsvinuAquilineshassgmsk-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-memorable- IF-Rockerz
-memorable-
-memorable-

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
oh oh oh oh its brilliant 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

neevankrish Senior Member
neevankrish
neevankrish

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Holy crap this s sooo scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

me too hp.. even i think the same.. this is the only justification for the whole semi-transformation scene today.. the only thing that kept him away from harming khushi n only tasting her skin was that, though the beast in him was awaken.. the heart knows what is precious to him.. besides, she's his cure n like in the forest scene,tonight too, her presence soothed his beastly instincts n calmed him down.. i couldn't help but notice how he was exhausted at the end.. i feel that most of it was coz even during his chase n all,  there was a fight for control within him n that alone didn't let him transform completely.. upon that her presence helped him fight it back ..

Shass, you think so? But i thought that he didnt fight the beast within him tonight. I sensed the conflict within him at the beginning when he gestured Khushi to stay away from him. But i felt, he later gave into the wildness aroused within him... may be because he was already physically and emotionally tired of all the unpleasant happenings of the day... he was in an emotionally vulnerable state and hence he gave in so easily... orelse we have never seen him so violent before, ie, during the early chapters of the tale.

Shass, i feel what happened tonight was far beyond his understanding... He expected (even his sister and family expected) to transform tonight since the beast within him got completely aroused after many years... He expected it to return tonight, hence brought down the cage from the attic...

@ Lordy's curse... As we know, the beast in him completely ruled him at the early phase of his cursed life. Hence he used to segregate himself and lock up himself at the dark dungeon... I guess, later he started to fight within the beast and slowly gained some control over it... Hence used to lock himself (in the Golden cage) in his chamber. Later he slowly gained more control over the beast within him and hence sucessfully stopped from getting transformed but used the moth belt to prevent his tongue from scorching anyone during his bouts of wild craving.

The hot beastly blood in him mostly stirred back to power when his defences are very low... ie, when he is fast asleep at the middle of the night or whenever he becomes emotionally vulnerable. I feel that with repeated efforts all these years he had tried to reduce the effects of his curse from transformation to the burning sensation of his tongue... the tongue which craves for stuffs to soothe the burning sensation in it... the craving which is normally satiated by food stuffs and in vulnerable moments satiated by fresh flesh & blood...

But today, after all these years, when he went through the immense agony, despair, distress, he was completely in an emotionally disturbed state and without any defence left out in him. Hence, the wildness within him got unleashed and thus he transformed. So naturally all including him was expecting a transformation tonight... But surprisingly the transformation didnt happen... I wont even call it a semi-transformation. It was only his mind that got possessed by the beast for quite sometime... which reflected through the beastly gestures and actions... But his heart and body remained safe...As though there was a protection around, the beast within him was unable to take over him completely... the best it could do was kindling the wild craving within him to long for some live vein...

So, i can only conclude that he fought initially, but later gave in unable to control the beast in him. But the presence of Khushi around, saved him from transforming. And finally when he sniffed Khushi's scent and licked her skin, it gave him a content feeling, satisfied the craving within him, calmed him down completely and provided the peace and solace so as to doze off the beast within him.

And, I don't even think that Lordy will remember anything the next morning. Im sure he'll be hell shocked to hear the details from khushi... He must feel amazed and confused as to how he didn't transform, how his craving got satiated and how the beast within him got controlled?!!! I hope he soon start connecting the dots and realise that Khushi is his cure.

I must say, this curse & cure is really complicated to understand how it works and hats off to Lin for coming up with such a brilliant concept, amazing creativity and excellent story telling talent... Stay blessed Lin.

@ Golden cage... I have my doubts here... the cage may also be once used by his sister who might have preferred staying with him during his painful transformations just to provide him the moral support and help him maintain some sanity even in his transformed state... he might have agreed to her wish but insisted on keeping her safe by making her stay in a golden cage... And, the main reason for my doubt is, the situation of Lady Anjali living a royal life within the castle but restricted from stepping out of the castle appeared to me like she is imprisoned in a golden cage in the form of Lordy's castle or to be precise, she is imprisoned in Lordy's hollow, golden heart... (Did I make any sense?!!!...Confused)

@ Symbolisms... I saw the symbolisms but couldn't decode them fully as I don't have any idea in which way the tale is going to move ahead. I need a few more chapters to understand what route we are taking towards the destination...

P.S  If i had thought so much, researched so much and understood so much about my research projects during my PG, i might have done some record breaking at my University...LOL I feel bad that IPK and TBTBR didnt happen during my PG days... Unhappy

Edited by hoopoe - 15 July 2013 at 3:42am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mouktikas_mgbablio09AquilineshassA_Soulanjs

Go to top