Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 42)

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Nice update.But I am confused...Actually confused frm the beginning.What Arnav  become after transformation... Is he become vampire??????? Can this be cured???????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

rockingsoni Goldie
rockingsoni
rockingsoni

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Some breath taking chase it was...
I held my breath, till the chase ended...
it was like watching some kind of warewolf movie...
I am quite curious, what will happen in the morning, when arnav remembers, the night...
But he found solace with her only...
hope, he is free from his curse soon...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchyAquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

tanu45 Senior Member
tanu45
tanu45

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I liked ur story. when arnav going to tell his story to khushi?
eager to know what is his story and how it is related to khushi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchyAquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Rabba ve dear Aquiline,

That was a pleasant surprise... Another update so soon and that too the much awaited encounter?!!!

Absolutely mind blowing.. couldn't agree more..Big smile

That was so thrilling and exciting. But to be honest, I was grinning like anything throughout the wild "tom and jerry" chase between our Khushi and Lordy... That was thrilling but I enjoyed it with a relaxed mind, since deep down my mind is convinced of the fact that "Lordy will not harm Khushi even in his beastly avatar" and "Khushi is there to calm him down even if he transform into a beast"...   Approve 

me too hp.. even i think the same.. this is the only justification for the whole semi-transformation scene today.. the only thing that kept him away from harming khushi n only tasting her skin was that, though the beast in him was awaken.. the heart knows what is precious to him.. besides, she's his cure n like in the forest scene,tonight too, her presence soothed his beastly instincts n calmed him down.. i couldn't help but notice how he was exhausted at the end.. i feel that most of it was coz even during his chase n all,  there was a fight for control within him n that alone didn't let him transform completely.. upon that her presence helped him fight it back ..

The ferocious tiger and his feisty tigress... Wink

she did something she never thought she would have the courage to do.

She bit his hand.

He looked at his hand as his fingers touched where her teeth had sunk in and then he looked at her, his eyes blazing with renewed wildness and anger.

OMG!!! ... ROFL Did she really bite him?!!!... Shocked I expected this... Only a "Tigress" like her can handle a "Tiger" like him...Wink

lolz..true..LOL..but i felt so sorry for the poor girl.. its a night she'll never forget..its like only hardships n heartbreaks are smiling at her.. she was ''PETRIFIED'' at it all.. but dear khushi, it is absolutely essential for you to witness the darkness that reside with in him..how else will you cure him?..so now be brave n face it well.. hp, i even loved following sentences;

"Want to see me try?!" He cocked an eyebrow.

"I'd like to see you try!" she glared at him.

EPIC !!LOL

On a serious note, I thought he entered from the "Dungeon phase" to his "Mouth belt" phase directly. But it seems im wrong. There has been a "Golden cage" phase inbetween. By the way, did this cage once belong to Lady Anjali?

HMM..Anjali eh?? interesting!!! n i thought he asked for it for himself n not for khushi.. he was merely teasing her there..Embarrassed

I was waiting for this encounter for almost an year now.

so true hp..me too..Tongue

Im glad I finally witnessed it happen. Im all excited now to see both of their reactions when they wake up next morning and remember that night's wild "chase and catch" game by Lordy...

i
think for khushi..it will open doors to think in different direction n find answers..

for lordy-- i feel bad for him.. really bad !! he's going to feel bad at what he has done or how close it came to hurting this one person he claims to hate. somewhere, he'll hate himself for hurting her this way.. esp, that he has made a promise to a father.. atleast his torture doesnot consist of ''risking her life''. for me it'll be interesting to know if he'll want to let her sleep in nani's room now or that will not happen at allLOLWink n next time he feels the beast aroused, i think he'll just run away into the forest.. wouldn't it be fun if khushi follows him??Wink anyways, on a serious note, he'll be more careful now.. will it melt him a little??lets see..

P.S Are you trying to confuse the readers by using the term "bear-like"?... But I had my eyes only for terms like "snarling", "growling", "crouching" and "pouncing"... Wink LOL

was thinking the same hp.. n while reading so many comments about it, i was thinking, some one aught to clear this for the readers n am so glad you did.. great job dear.Thumbs Up.you just saved me from making a post.. n no that doesnot mean that i wont make mine but for now am too caught up in things..i will soon n when i do, i'll try to cover all the chps i have missed previously..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

n @''i ching'' theory.. hp i said that out of respect for you.. the way you have started connecting dots in its light, is amazing n so i wanted you to continue doing so.. but its interesting that it has answers to the ''blood teared girl'' too.. n thats one thing i want to research on.. am already researching on something..if the data matches,i'll share with you.. till then keep rocking dear friend.. muah..

PS--hp the past few chps are heavily laden with symbolism, if am not wrong.. esp, the roasted nuts scene n the way lordy ripped khushi's dress.. if am right in understanding then do decode them.. i'm able to decode only partly..

PPS-- Am in pink..

Edited by shass - 14 July 2013 at 1:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MouktikaAquilinehoopoeA_Soul

Crinklez. Senior Member
Crinklez.
Crinklez.

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Mind blowing!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

revathysugathanAquilineshass

angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
wowww

awesome

so he transformed but still he recognized her

poor khuhsi he was cruel to her but she saw a true monster in him
wht will she do n how will she live with this

he wont feel sorry he never does

dam curious abt next chpt.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineshassA_Soul

Mxk3444 Goldie
Mxk3444
Mxk3444

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Omg that is one of the most scariest things I have ever read!!!! I can't imagine the trauma Khushi just went through and I'm sure Arnav is going to feel super guilty the next morning. You have mad skill to write something like that I could literally imagine everything that was going on in the last chapter in my head. Thank you so much for the update :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MouktikarevathysugathanJo_PinchyAquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Rabba ve Arhasia..

there was a pic i had seen long back n saved it.. tonight i feel it fits lordy perfectly...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MouktikapenrithrevathysugathanJo_PinchyAquilinehoopoesiamesecatgmsk-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top