Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 4)

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Congrats little one...u are doing a tremendous jobClapI might not be commenting much...but I am here and will always wish for ur success...time restraints and many more prevent my leisure stroll thru Arhasia...but I try not to miss stumbling on it when ever there is an update...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Chochoo83 Goldie
Chochoo83
Chochoo83

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
congrats for new thread dear
n for last chap it was nice... shahsii knows that his  daughter is in trouble...
n I m all set  to read general reaction Wink...
thanks for pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

karsvinu Goldie
karsvinu
karsvinu

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Congrats Lin!Smile...n last nights chapter was nice one!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09AquilineA_Soul

angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
congrats on new thread

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquiline

dhrashtee Goldie
dhrashtee
dhrashtee

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
congrats for the new thread... cant wait to see how everyone reacts to Arnav-khushi's wedding... pls cont soon

bablio09Aquiline

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Rabba ve...

For you dear Aquiline... Smile (I thought I wont post this as I have already used a few points from this in my previous comment. But to give you the full picture of what I thought about General, I have posted this comment without editing.)

The only point through which i can justify General's dumb game moves of late is...

"Vinaasha Kale, Vipareeta Buddhi"... (During the time of our destruction, we go against our intelligence...)

"I would not have to make all these absurd plans of running away if tonight had not turned out the way it had."

"You know the truth and she knows it too. It's too risky to stay here anymore if I need to execute my plans...All that matters to me now is that village girl."

"I needed no refuge, Master Menace. I only needed a pawn beside whose shadow I could get on with my life...but folly be mine for I let my pawn become my prison. In fact, if your sister had not been so keen on wanting me, I would be free to run away with that village girl."

"I've set my target on having her and I will. No one can stop me. You can do nothing!"

"Well, before sundown tomorrow, I will have disappeared with her. I am just waiting for everyone to lose themselves in the festive joy of tonight's marriage."

I was surprised... shocked... intrigued hearing this open confession from General's mouth. I mean, which man in his sane mind will go confronting his enemy, confess his intentions of his past and his plans of future? Lordy didnt even take any effort to gather information about him. He himself confessed everything. Why?!!!... Afterall he is a General and ofcourse he knows the basic lessons of war fare. Still, he has the audacity to instigate and challenge his mighty opponent.

I mean, he is the Lord of that land and can do anything, right? And, he is aware of Lordy's blind, possesive love for his sister... a person for whom's happiness he can go to any extent... (Lordy even gave her his consent to marry a dangerous beast like General, only for her happiness...) yet he made the mistake of blurting out that he was only using her as his pawn?!!!... Didnt he know, that'll instigate him to make rash decisions.

He address him, Master Menace, yet havent understood to which extent Lordy can be menacing and cunning... The confession which he should have given at the end of this war, came from him when the war has not even started?... Why did he make it so easy for the Lordy? I wonder, what was it? Was it overconfidence? or did he simply underestimate his opponent?

He not only underestimated his enemy but also his enemy's right and left hand... He thinks Lady Anjali is so fragile to take in his betrayal and Khushi despise Lord Arnav?!!! Alas, if only he knew about their changed equation months ago, he would not have wasted so much time... Poor war tactics and feeble strategy... Very bad move General... Had high hopes on you. Proves that you are cunning, smart, confident and brave... but not clever, proactive and a good strategist as your opponent. And, clearly DESTINY is not favouring him... Disapprove

I only remembered this Tamil proverb after reading your arrogant words...

"Nunalum than vaayal kedum"... Roughly translated, this proverb tells one "to keep one's large mouth shut to avoid getting in trouble."

P.S. Round one: Lordy 1 General 0... waiting for General's next move. Wink

Edited by hoopoe - 25 June 2013 at 8:00am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilineshassmaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soulgmsk

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Thread 7!! whoa! :)

bablio09Aquiline

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Yeah!  A new thread...  Can't wait for the next chapter!

bablio09Aquiline

Go to top