Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 31)

dimishra Senior Member
dimishra
dimishra

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
nice update aquiline. despite ur super busy schedule with the projects u gave this long update... that was amazing.  we readers must appreciate ur effort.
now coming to the update, it was wonderful, beyond words. the way the hermit came and revealed about their completion of rituals and what i loved most was the lords confession in forcing her to marriage. he stood their for her at that time. but as is the arrogant lord, he'll definitely make her more confused with his deeds as felt during their dept from the temple.

thanks again for the update and do take care of urself

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineshassA_Soul

gmsk IF-Rockerz
gmsk
gmsk

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
My whole boring day suddenly felt soo soo amazing & exciting after i saw d update of the most mooosst awaited story on IF for me..

The update was outstanding and i felt soo calmed and relaxed after reading the whole update cause at the back of my mind i feared that  we'll  again witness something like tht in d show but m sooo happy that u proved me wrong. Indeed u r making us relive d magic of ipk without making us raise a finger towards it like v did at smepoint during d show..

The most loved line for me and d most soothing too has to be " I forced her into it. " 
I soo love lordy  for saying this.. though still lady garima and madhumati  are being little indifferent towards her but i guess that's fine ,cause it's obviously not easy for them to accept such a huge turn of event with open arms..

and hawww... how does hermit knw that lordy and khushi HAVE ACTUALLY completed all d rituals b4 marriage, with oh sooo much dedication and sincerity unknowingly though..
Did he witness EVERYTHING thy did hiding behind a bush or a tree.. ?? Haw haw haw.. *chuckles* 
And i love the understanding the father daughter due shared.. it was soo heartwarming..

And awww "KHUSHI SINGH RAIZADA".. it feels soo good to call her this <3

But where has our General disappeared..??  I soo wanted him to b present when all these rituals were going . His expression would hve been worth a million :P 

Lin, thank u soo much for updating and sparing evn a little time for us from yur dam busy days cause v all knw how much caught up u r with yur projects .. Thank u again for this..

And Aura.. u really being missed immensely here. all d best to u too for your projects and Lin all d best to u too.. hope to see u both again here on regular bases..

RABBA VEE...

Edited by gmsk - 11 July 2013 at 11:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavAquilineshassA_Soul

sib_12 Senior Member
sib_12
sib_12

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
nice update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshass

karsvinu Goldie
karsvinu
karsvinu

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Wonderful updateSmile... i'm soo pleased to see it turned out this way...he actually took all blame on himself which is great...the deo sisters part was also great payal wants to protect her from all wrong doing...thank you soo much for updatingSmile.. i was dieing to see next updateBig smile...had nearly lost hope to see for next 15days now...but you came...thank you soo soo much.

AquilineshassA_Soul

jahnvi.luvs.ASR IF-Rockerz
jahnvi.luvs.ASR
jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
yay Aquiline..wow an update...so finally they went to the temple and the "dhan-tana" entry...did not Madhumati see General there??
coming back to update what i like was that Lordy accepted that he forced khushi in to the marriage that the elders accepted the wedding and dint do anything like disowning her but expected of a good explanation from them and entry of hermit and his explanations did a good thing...
but what i dont understand that even after clearing of things in last update why Lordy still thinks that khushi was trying to wreck his sis's home and why does not he understand that she too was a victim in all this game of general...
but still m happy with the turn of events and more happy that u took time from ur busy schedule and gave us an update...

THANK YOU SO MUCH AQUILINE

AquilineshassA_Soul

Bentley Groupbie
Bentley
Bentley

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Very emotional chapter

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshass

khareshelley IF-Dazzler
khareshelley
khareshelley

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
awesome update...Smile good that arnav took all blame.. loved the sisters bonding.. night still not over... what ore has to come waiting to know.
ps..although being busy u gave an update..thank u..

AquilineshassA_Soul

momoahmd IF-Dazzler
momoahmd
momoahmd

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
thnxxx a lot dear 4 updating despite of ur busy schedule...
u really made my day by updating this beautiful story...
quite an eventful chapter...lovd reading it...
so a new journey has begun for both the couples...
sigh...arhi...
lets see, how vl they cope up with this situation...

AquilineshassA_Soul

Go to top