Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 29)

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Res Wink 
yeah baby!!

Unres!

Linny, thank you for the surprise update sweetheart!! Hug  Hug I really missed reading and ressing the first post!! Wink  LOL  LOL

Coming to the Update,
I was grinning... first i could not help but remember the awful treatment Khusi received in IPK but Linny jan... what a rectification!!!!! wah wah... love u for that!!! 
"I forced her into it!" I was hooting for my lordy... thats how you take a stand... man enough to take accountability for your actions!!! Big smile Big smile

My another fear was if they would believe that they did fulfill the marriage rituals... then it happened,
"They did complete all the rituals," a calm voice intruded the tensed air and all eyes turned to look behind them, where an old man leaned on his cane at the entrance of the Temple Platform, eyeing the assembly.
I was like, is it really happening???? oh my I love that Hermit... and he is witty too!!! Wink
haiyyy!!! rabba mein toh margai re...
Shadi hogai... prey rituals k sath!! ab bass agey kya hoga.. yeh soch k mujhe "acidity" honewali hai Wink  WinkLOL

But in all this I felt for Garima and Anjali, who I believe felt betrayed by everything that happened!! i guess Anjali will feel that more... I am little worried.. she has not reacted in any way... not a word!!!
cant wait for the sibling confrontation on the abrupt marriage...
And I just love Master Shashi... without knowing he knows Lordy will keep his Daughter safe for reasons unknown to him!!! His is a darling father... Big smile  Big smile

Oh Linny just loved it!!!!
come back soon... want to read more n more n some more...  i have become greedy... Big smileLOL

Edited by khusiarnav - 11 July 2013 at 2:22pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeshassJammy--Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Rabba Vey Lin! I m sure u r doing fine but r extremely busy in project and with ur family... Now I come to the main reason of my post... Lin as u know its Ramdan Kareem now so I wont b able to read any update no matter how much m craving for it n since m craving so much for it so I cant b sure at least for this one tht whther I will b able to keep myself away or not but still I have to break this news tht I might not b able to read n comment on updates for a month... If I could stay away frm here lolz so yea I know u will b very understanding but as a reader its my duty to inform u... *hugs n kisses* to u... Hope to have u back in cotage where I will come daily for sure... Rabba vey hun... Come back soon missing u loads

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavJammy-AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Lin... U!!... Update!! What the... Now I cant stay away... Can I... Oh god I want to jump sooo hight n Sush tu na res krna nai choray gi lolz... But congrats on wining the throne well deserve since u r back here after ages

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavAquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

SaRunHolicc Senior Member
SaRunHolicc
SaRunHolicc

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
wowww,what an update.! Love love love it sooo.. So he accepted his deed that he forced her..

-DobByDoDgeR- IF-Dazzler
-DobByDoDgeR-
-DobByDoDgeR-

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Loved it
Update soon

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Rabba ve,

Dear Aquiline, thanks for the surprise visit and the lovely update. Hug

Loved your rectified version of the original IPK plot... After witnessing your first correction in the previous chapter, here Im so happy to see the 2nd and 3rd corrections... Im so glad Khushi was saved from the questioning eyes by her husband's  and the hermit's statements... Tongue

Second correction,

Lord Arnav's answer surprised them all, "I forced her into it."

Third Correction,

"They did complete all the rituals," a calm voice intruded the tensed air and all eyes turned to look behind them, where an old man leaned on his cane at the entrance of the Temple Platform, eyeing the assembly.

Im loving this rectified versions with a subtle Aquiline's touch... Smile

"I have said it already," the hermit replied, "They completed all their rituals and were worthy to be wedded. I would never wed them if weren't. Though no one was conscious of them undergoing the rituals, and even the boy and girl themselves were oblivious to what they were endorsing, but every ritual was completed well in time, either in the presence or naive authorization of an elder in the family."

When I read Hermit's words... I was screaming within my mind, "No no, Hermit ji, we readers were fully aware of that fact... we even had lot of discussions about how these two are fulfilling their pre-marriage rituals in their own perfectly - imperfect way... LOL".

Edited by hoopoe - 11 July 2013 at 6:53am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavJammy-AquilineshassgmskA_Soul

arshiyana IF-Dazzler
arshiyana
arshiyana

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Found out the update... 
Loved the chapter looking forward ur update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshass

vidya.sanjay Goldie
vidya.sanjay
vidya.sanjay

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
A very emotional update.Loved buaji to be so understanding and more when the lord owned up that he had forcedcthe marriage alliance.
Anticipating the next update .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineshassA_Soul

Go to top