Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 20)

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maverickmartin

Originally posted by A_Soul

1st, a Confession... Honestly i laugh a bit over you thought..! Sorry!
Well i just say.. Ram is Kid... he is a Bachcha baba... who can he be HERMIT.
Secondly khushi and Lordy both know RAM, so if Ram is the one who done wedding rituals then they recognize him no...!

Yes, Harmit's question to where to go 1st.. it a little attpatta (odd) but i currently i am taking it as only a light moment, we know how funny our HERMIT is right!!!

How do we know it's a different hermit, by the way? I mean, Arnav had to go all the way to fetch this hermit. He wouldn't have to if there was more than one available, right?

Just a thought.

@ Mav... there are a lot of hermits living in the forest of Arhasia. But they need to be found and pre-informed to make them attend a ceremony. Since Lord Akaash payal wedding was a pre-planned one, i guess, a hermit was arranged priorly, for fulfilling the rituals. Its our Lordy and Khushi's wedding that was decided unexpectedly. But since our hermit know that he is the one to unite them lawfully, he went to the north temple.

@ Soul... Our hermit was just pulling the Lady in the Dark hood's leg by asking her those questions like... tonight? North or south temple? He is very well aware that its tonight and he will be needed in north temple, he know what is going to happen tonight... but Lady in the dark hood is not revealing much beyond this and stating the reasons for the happenings... she is only vaguely showing him visions and bidding him to do things as she wished, instead of confiding everything to him. (similar to Dumbledore asking Snape to do things for Harry without revealing the entire secret of Harry or the Hallows)... Thats why Hermit was testing her patience by asking her all those dumb questions... Wink LOL She was trying to act all snobbish, and he was trying to irk her... its that simple.

Edited by hoopoe - 29 June 2013 at 1:13am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-bablio09Aquilineshassmaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeenaRocks

Gals!! i am inviting myself into the convo!! found it too tempting! :) 

Farwa! that was one helluva thought! honestly !! i too did think abt how Ram's presence is gonna add to this all!! But however after thinking and rethinking... Ram being The hermit is a faraway thought... what made me arrive at this was the convo between the lady and the hermit when she makes a surprise entry saying "Everything about me is a suprise."
to which the hermit asks "Are you planning to give me one now?"
and further asks The truth sank in his mind and he groaned, frowning at the ground, "Is it tonight?"
So if he was actually Ram ... he would sensed this all by himself instead of the Lady having to confirm to him! Makes sense? 
dont worry if it dint! ... i just tried my shot at it! *giggle*

Leena... i thought it was obvious... Ram's significance to the night's events...

He is one of two silent witness of the storm that shook Khushi and Lord Arnav's life that night... their distress and the inner turmoil they were in.  He is a witness from Khushi's side and Shadow, from Lordy's side.

Ram saw Lordy taking Khushi by force and khushi reluctantly and helplessly going along with him. He is one living witness who knows the truth of that night. Even if the world question her action of running away and getting married, Ram will be there to prove that she is not guilty. I agree, he cant speak... same like Shadow... but can provide solace to Khushi's wounded heart by assuring her that he is aware of her innocence and hence make her feel better amidst of the accusing eyes and words of the society. And, in future he may even be used as one of the witness to clear Khushi's name off the offence.

Edited by hoopoe - 29 June 2013 at 1:20am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

revathysugathanbablio09-Siaa-shasscrazy4ArnavSRAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Mav... @ your query regarding "The Prologue"... I left you a message at the cottage. Im not sure whether you have read it or not. Hence leaving the same link here. Its soul's post about that fateful night's events. Hope it helps you in giving a better idea of the sequence of that night's events near the rose bush... Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09-Siaa-shassAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

prabha75 Goldie
prabha75
prabha75

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
fabulous update.  continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

My doubt about  Ram ... I dont know y after reading 173 somewhere in my mind I had this doubt that Ram is the HERMIT u know he asked Lady in Hood where to head 1st y would he need to ask that right? there was another hermit present to do the ceremony of Payash's wedding right? so y would he had asked the lady in hood where should he go 1st and everything else in that part of update was screaming to me (in my eyes and thoughts) that Ram is the hermit... so what u guys say?

Farwa... No "Ram" is not the "Hermit". If my guess is right, he is one similar innocent, pure soul like khushi. A young boy with a healing heart who is waiting to enter the life of someone who needs to be healed... On the other hand, our hermit is an old, wise, sage like person, who has secluded himself from social life and has involved himself in penance and prayers... and was blessed with some supernatural powers.

He does have the power to foresee the future but still has his limitations, and cannot understand the reason behind those things he foresee... its a mystery to him as well. I guess he was exasperated by the Lady in the dark hood's all cryptic answers to his questions, hence was pulling her leg but acting all dumb in front of her... Smile

My guess as to Ram's presence in Arhasia...

Originally posted by hoopoe

Relationship between ram and khushi...

Though he is very dear to her heart... I feel both are a kind of "Green hearts". Both are orphans, with their own setbacks in their life... Yet they braved their fate... and learnt to live a content life touching others soul with their innocence and spreading warm sunshine in the lives of people they come across...

I feel "Ram" is one "healing soul"... and if I guess it right, he'll be the person to heal the wound and fill the void in Rahim chacha's heart and life... the one who is secretly holding on to his grief for years, about losing his only son in the battle field...

hmmm nice one Hoopoe thanx for correcting me I forgot abt him being orphan and all lolz stupid me rightLOL this is very nice thought I hope it does come true and for being the ony witness yea u r right

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoeshasscrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

lighttheworld Groupbie
lighttheworld
lighttheworld

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Grt chapter aura. Waiting for next one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

mcmelina Senior Member
mcmelina
mcmelina

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
bookmarking

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

saga_twilight IF-Dazzler
saga_twilight
saga_twilight

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
My first reacti0n up0n the chapter was "Male Eg0" Pfft!!!
0n a seri0us n0te, I really feel like celebrating the marriage t0day as finally Khushi kn0ws the reas0n behind it. The fact that she ch0se her husband despite kn0wing the reas0n and n0t just because she she b0und by marriage makes my heart finally swell with j0y. After all Arnav is anything else but a deceiver. That J0b is f0r Shayam t0 take. As f0r Arnav, th0ugh he d0esnt believe her, At least he heard her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoecrazy4ArnavSR-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top