Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 19)

Barun_Riti_LMH Goldie
Barun_Riti_LMH
Barun_Riti_LMH

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Originally posted by Barun_Riti_LMH

Ooops...i forget to mention one thing...
Dearest fari (farwa_ibrahim)
thanks a lot dear...i got dis amazing ff from ur list...thank you thank you

<font size="2"><font color="#009900">aww Riti no need to say thanx in frnds right? I m glad u read it coz it is one of the bestest stories ever written on any fictional character(though I havent read on others lolz but when its one of the bestest in Arhi FF which are the bestest fictional character so it had to be right?) welcome hun welcome on board here is the CC thread(we call it cottage near the inn) where u can meet and greet with other fellow readers and comrades we'll love to have u there too </font></font>Hug
Cottage present room

yeah sure fari i too wil love to be there...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

siamesecat IF-Dazzler
siamesecat
siamesecat

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Congrats on new thread.
Fantastic chapter... Loved the heart stopping confrontations.. Tha clash of the Titans.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

shakethebiscuit Goldie
shakethebiscuit
shakethebiscuit

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
totally deseerved thread 7...and many more threads

congratulations to all lovers of the beautiful passionate FF

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aafreen48AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

seshatree IF-Dazzler
seshatree
seshatree

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Master Menace is an Master Idiot...however the update was awesome...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aafreen48AquilineA_Soul

aafreen48 Senior Member
aafreen48
aafreen48

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
..PLEAAASSSeee!!

UPDATE SOON!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maverickmartin

Originally posted by A_Soul

My doubt about  Ram ... I dont know y after reading 173 somewhere in my mind I had this doubt that Ram is the HERMIT u know he asked Lady in Hood where to head 1st y would he need to ask that right? there was another hermit present to do the ceremony of Payash's wedding right? so y would he had asked the lady in hood where should he go 1st and everything else in that part of update was screaming to me (in my eyes and thoughts) that Ram is the hermit... so what u guys say?

1st, a Confession... Honestly i laugh a bit over you thought..! Sorry!
Well i just say.. Ram is Kid... he is a Bachcha baba... who can he be HERMIT.
Secondly khushi and Lordy both know RAM, so if Ram is the one who done wedding rituals then they recognize him no...!

Yes, Harmit's question to where to go 1st.. it a little attpatta (odd) but i currently i am taking it as only a light moment, we know how funny our HERMIT is right!!!

How do we know it's a different hermit, by the way? I mean, Arnav had to go all the way to fetch this hermit. He wouldn't have to if there was more than one available, right?

Just a thought.

I wont argue coz as I told I have said what I felt strongly so I would have done argument if I have believed it so I agree with ur points as well but still I have those feelings

Gals!! i am inviting myself into the convo!! found it too tempting! :) 

Farwa! that was one helluva thought! honestly !! i too did think abt how Ram's presence is gonna add to this all!! But however after thinking and rethinking... Ram being The hermit is a faraway thought... what made me arrive at this was the convo between the lady and the hermit when she makes a surprise entry saying "Everything about me is a suprise."
to which the hermit asks "Are you planning to give me one now?"
and further asks The truth sank in his mind and he groaned, frowning at the ground, "Is it tonight?"
So if he was actually Ram ... he would sensed this all by himself instead of the Lady having to confirm to him! Makes sense? 
dont worry if it dint! ... i just tried my shot at it! *giggle*

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-hoopoeshassAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
@Leena u know I was thinking abt it too n to prove my feelings wrong I need some significant things right? So why I thought hermit to b Ram as we see from the prologue tht lady in hood mostly knew whts going to happen even before the time it happens n she provides help too like she caused Master Gupta's horses to stop to make him save Khushi though it was in fate but still... So I thought may b she has bestowed hermit or asked him to b Ram(I know clumsy thought but it was there) as we dont know much abt him just tht he works with Happy ji n he cant speak but he knows the sign language... And y did I felt so strongly in tht chapter lady asked him u dont like him? And all the talk so how did he knew dat Lordy is gonna marry Khushi so mjhy laga Ram is Hermit then there r points like the way he reacts to things and all other things in previous chapters which I thought now n I felt he is not hermit... Lolz confussing na... Anyways lets leave it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged

My doubt about  Ram ... I dont know y after reading 173 somewhere in my mind I had this doubt that Ram is the HERMIT u know he asked Lady in Hood where to head 1st y would he need to ask that right? there was another hermit present to do the ceremony of Payash's wedding right? so y would he had asked the lady in hood where should he go 1st and everything else in that part of update was screaming to me (in my eyes and thoughts) that Ram is the hermit... so what u guys say?

Farwa... No "Ram" is not the "Hermit". If my guess is right, he is one similar innocent, pure soul like khushi. A young boy with a healing heart who is waiting to enter the life of someone who needs to be healed... On the other hand, our hermit is an old, wise, sage like person, who has secluded himself from social life and has involved himself in penance and prayers... and was blessed with some supernatural powers.

He does have the power to foresee the future but still has his limitations, and cannot understand the reason behind those things he foresee... its a mystery to him as well. I guess he was exasperated by the Lady in the dark hood's all cryptic answers to his questions, hence was pulling her leg but acting all dumb in front of her... Smile

My guess as to Ram's presence in Arhasia...

Originally posted by hoopoe

Relationship between ram and khushi...

Though he is very dear to her heart... I feel both are a kind of "Green hearts". Both are orphans, with their own setbacks in their life... Yet they braved their fate... and learnt to live a content life touching others soul with their innocence and spreading warm sunshine in the lives of people they come across...

I feel "Ram" is one "healing soul"... and if I guess it right, he'll be the person to heal the wound and fill the void in Rahim chacha's heart and life... the one who is secretly holding on to his grief for years, about losing his only son in the battle field...

Edited by hoopoe - 29 June 2013 at 12:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09-Siaa-shassAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top