Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 18)

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

My doubt about  Ram ... I dont know y after reading 173 somewhere in my mind I had this doubt that Ram is the HERMIT u know he asked Lady in Hood where to head 1st y would he need to ask that right? there was another hermit present to do the ceremony of Payash's wedding right? so y would he had asked the lady in hood where should he go 1st and everything else in that part of update was screaming to me (in my eyes and thoughts) that Ram is the hermit... so what u guys say?

1st, a Confession... Honestly i laugh a bit over you thought..! Sorry!
Well i just say.. Ram is Kid... he is a Bachcha baba... who can he be HERMIT.
Secondly khushi and Lordy both know RAM, so if Ram is the one who done wedding rituals then they recognize him no...!

Yes, Harmit's question to where to go 1st.. it a little attpatta (odd) but i currently i am taking it as only a light moment, we know how funny our HERMIT is right!!!

How do we know it's a different hermit, by the way? I mean, Arnav had to go all the way to fetch this hermit. He wouldn't have to if there was more than one available, right?

Just a thought.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged

My doubt about  Ram ... I dont know y after reading 173 somewhere in my mind I had this doubt that Ram is the HERMIT u know he asked Lady in Hood where to head 1st y would he need to ask that right? there was another hermit present to do the ceremony of Payash's wedding right? so y would he had asked the lady in hood where should he go 1st and everything else in that part of update was screaming to me (in my eyes and thoughts) that Ram is the hermit... so what u guys say?

Secondly khushi and Lordy both know RAM, so if Ram is the one who done wedding rituals then they recognize him no...!

Yes, Harmit's question to where to go 1st.. it a little attpatta (odd) but i currently i am taking it as only a light moment, we know how funny our HERMIT is right!!!

Originally posted by maverickmartin

Ram could be the hermit. If he had the fastest horse ever. To go to the North Temple from the Castle and then cover double distance to reach the South Temple to deliver the message, a little before the bells in the South Temple began ringing in warning. That would need a very very fast horse.

LOL

The Hermit is a complete person on his own. Ram can't transform himself, don't worry.

hmmm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maverickmartin

How do we know it's a different hermit, by the way? I mean, Arnav had to go all the way to fetch this hermit. He wouldn't have to if there was more than one available, right?

Just a thought.

I wont argue coz as I told I have said what I felt strongly so I would have done argument if I have believed it so I agree with ur points as well but still I have those feelings

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Chapter 176: Clash of the Intents

Note: Sorry for looong commentWE LOVE LONG COMMENTS... BUT YOUR EACH SCRIPT IS WORTH TO QOUTE THIS TIME... I cant stop myself..!!

Clash of intents.. haan..!!
Hummm..
Gen's intention to have khushi for her ' To get Cured
Lordy's intention to have khushi for her ' To save his sister's happiness
Khushi's intention  to marry Lordy ' nothing as such, but to save her family..
BUT now she knows Lordy's is intention for the move of marriage, the one which she never wanted to be the reason of their marriage.. she get to know it (in tale) well in advance' Now this will definitely play an important part in moving the tale ahead..!!

TWO BIGGEST FACE OFF TOGETHER UNDER SINGLE 'APPT' TITLE' BRAVO!!

At the speed in which they were moving and the two riders being distracted in their own worlds, it was certain that Shadow alone could not have sensed the incoming danger in time to avoid it.

SUPER SUPER''!! Can you hear me, linny?!!

At first, she assumed it was to check for any bruises under the saddle but when she saw him draw out a long sheath that had been concealed under the saddle, she gasped.

Even I GASPED..!!! Sword right.. yes A SWORD!!

Kushi was astounded, and found herself incapable of moving from the ground where she was crouched. What were they doing? Was Lord Arnav going to attack his sister's husband because the latter smashed into the former's horse?

Ohhh My Poor innocent Khushi, she is in such an awkward situation.. they both are fighting over her, and she didn't even know it..!

The First Lord swung his sword at the General but the General thrust his sword and blocked the other's move, "This is all your fault! She was my only chance!"

'WAS only chance'!! which means now she is not, because she is married now, & not virgin.. is it?

NICE POINT

"You fool!" the General growled, "That village girl is my cure!"
Lord Arnav was staggered, "What?! Kushi?...Cure?" His shock turned to disgust, "That's ridiculous!!"

This is so EXCITING' Lordy he is speaking the truth'
Tune kya socha aur kya nikala'!!

"It may be for you," uttered the angry General, furiously swiping the sword at Lord Arnav who deflected it with his sword, "You don't even care about getting your curse cured. You just carry on with your rotting life, suffering the pains and the nightmares..."

Readers.. atleast we and Gen are on same line.. & we are right at one thing n that is Lordy didn't care to get cure'!!

Yea and thats because he has accepted his curse but he should think to cure it too

"When I was cursed, I was also told my cure," said the General hotly, swinging his sword expertly as he walked around Lord Arnav and the other moved accordingly, such that they seemed to be walking in a circle, "Unlike you, I didn't block out the words but took it to my memory. I know that girl is my cure!"

Yes YES YES' I am so happy, I told so, he knew about his cure at the time he was cursed' PAT on my BACK!!
@Bold:  I am thinking hard on this'. Why did you write that'!

oh yea I didnt think that y did she wrote this unlike u I didnt block out the words were they cursed on the same day or nigth but no its not possible

"So desperate to get cured," muttered Lord Arnav, panting, as he frowned at the General, "That you blind your reasons and... " A memory came to his mind, "You transformed in front of Master Gupta!"

Ooo LORDY knows that' How, I mean after talking to Shashi uncle I thought he is just having a doubt.. But he is quite sure' GREAT GREAT..!!

"He was too prying and had somehow sniffed my little secret," reasoned the General, clutching his sword's hilt for the next blow he was to bestow on the other, "At least I had the heart to not kill him."

Little secret ' using khushi to cure, right? Hmm!
And that last line.. linny what should say?

', "With the intrusive father out of the way, the daughter was open to be preyed upon."

Gen.. Now even I m really angry on you.. this are so harsh words..!!

"Then I shall simply have to eradicate you," the General said coolly, grasping the hilt of his sword hard.

Gen thinking to distroy Lordy.. hmmm intresting.. very intresting!!

"Try me!" Lord Arnav's eyes glinted determinedly, lifting his sword.

Oye hoy' MY LORDY..!! *Kash tune yeh mujhe kaha hota..* usy tera oata hai tabhi nahi kaha kabhi tjhy girls see he never told her anything like that Wink ok, back to serious mode!

For though they were enemies, the one trait they shared was their affection for the young girl.

Just like their masters' Shadow n Lighting are such an important characters of the tale..  Never thought of this way' Loved it!

But Kushi was determined, oblivious to the horses' messages, for she knew that though Lord Arnav was superior at swordfighting against Master Aman and Lord Akash, he could not beat the General, a man well-versed in warfare and fencing.

Is Gen really powerful then Lordy? Or it is just khushi thinks like that! 
While she was running towards the war, a thought run to my mind "A rose running towards beasts to get bleed"Clap

Panting as he lay there with his dizzying head, Lord Arnav's expressionless gaze was on the General's face, whose wet hair fell on his forehead, as he eyed the fallen enemy, "You see, in the threat of killing you, I can ask your newly wedded wife to succumb to my will."

How cunning'. Isse koi nahi pahoch sakta..!!

The General's sword halted inches away from the white of Kushi's veil that covered the length of her back.

Ohh.. Thank god, she didn't bleed..!

Staggering backwards, he dropped his sword to the ground, shaken by the close call. If that sword had plunged into Lord Arnav's chest through Kushi's heart, the General would never have forgiven himself.

This is not a simple sentence.. it means a lot here' A LOT MORE then I can think! I thought the same

"A beast deserves to die but not a maiden!" yelled the General and Kushi stared at him, clueless.

This night is so scary for her' ek ke baad ek bomb phat rah hain!!

poor she

"You are now my husband and your life matters to me. I do not want to be a widow on the day I became your wife!"

Whistle podu'.!!! *Whistling loud I am*

'. "Despicable though you are, I am pleading, LEAVE MY HUSBAND ALONE. If you harm him, I shall not let you walk unpunished the way I let you walk off tonight."
' until Kushi yelled at the General's face, "I said LEAVE!!"

Yeh to pakki 'Jhansi ki raani ban gai''.
See the effect of Lordy's Kiss!

LOL

He looked at Kushi sadly, as though it pained him, and his hand reached up to touch her face but he didn't. He stopped his hand mid-air and withdrew, looking away.

WHAT - WHO IS THIS, General yaar? I didn't understand this action/reaction expression of his towards khushi' HE IS SAD FOR KHUSHI..!!
Hey Linny MATE.. kya character banaya hain aapne..! Dhanya ho devi!

"So this was the reason, wasn't it?" Kushi continued angrily, for she had heard the last words of the General before the sword had been brought down, "Why could you not tell me! Why didn't you ask after the truth? Did you think that that man and I-?"

Aaj khushi ke maare mujhe KHUSHI ko gale laga ne ka man kar raha hain by god!! haa aur lordy ko?
The anger n rage of those two beast is nothing in front of her'

'.. If you'd read the letters you would have seen for yourself that I had only seen that man as a friend, as a brother-"

As friend is ok, AS BROTHER'. Hmmm...!!!!!!!?

' Take the truth as you will! I don't really care now because it's too late. You have wounded me by binding my marriage on LIES when I had always dreamed my marriage would be out of-"

Ewww.. why did you stop?? Tell him WHY..!!

@underlined: instead of 'My' How about 'Our'
She stopped suddenly, and he stared at her, his searching eyes gazing into her yeaning ones, but the moment passed, and they looked away, hating to hurt and be hurt by the other.

Aur kitni tarif loot na chahti hain linny'?!!

words are not enough for u lafz kam pad jain even for Shass,Hoopoe and Soul meray pas to waisay hi stock kum rehta haiLOL

"You shouldn't have fallen on me when he held his sword over me," grumbled a reluctant Lord Arnav.
"Next time, I won't bother to interfere, then; let him slice that sword through your heart," she hissed angrily and then she spoke no more.

I JUST LOVE THIS ENGRY TOM & his JERRY!!

Talk about headstrong Masters! That reckless Lightning would support me on that! Though I will never stoop so low as to ask it of her!

ROFL'. Yeh shadow bola' awww.. HE is so CUTE..!!
Aaj usse mein dinner main do ghaas ki pudiya zyada dene vali hoon, vo bhi gud ke saath!!
HE is chhhooo looovely!

Whoa' HOLA.. ITS 176 ..!
Now I understood your excitement' (well don't know did I pick up right points of ur excitement)' For me the update is like whole fresh blood is running in me'.!
Khusi is the hero of the epi.. neither Lordy nor Gen'!!

The best' Curses fought in front of the cure.. WOW!

Typical 'Dhan Dhan Dhan' music was on track in my mind while reading..  And that's suits it to the perfect!! So No BG from my end!!

Enjoy

H
Soul

Loved ur analysis full of masti , thoughtfulness and intelligence Clap

AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Excerpt from the Prologue:

These eyes, that belonged to the lady in the dark, then looked in the direction of the nearby town where a festive occasion was being held. She made her way to the place and stood at a distance, watching the huge house where it was being held. Her focus was on a particular spot in the huge gardens encircling the house. The place where the tall rose bushes grew. She heard the sounds of raised voices from among them, and then she saw a third person enter the garden stealthily. More voices were raised and verbal fights ensued. The rage of the fight was drowned in the music and laughter coming from the crowds assembled within the house. The lights hanging all over the house flickered for a moment as if these mechanical things knew something was about to happen. The lady in the dark heard a young boy calling out to his mother. With her ears trained on the fight within the rose bush, her eyes followed the teenage boy who had now emerged out of the door and looked into the garden, searching for someone. The sound of the fight caught his attention, and he looked towards the direction, fear growing on his countenance.

"Mother!" he screamed, as he ran to the spot. But just then a loud shot of gunfire echoed in the air, and the noise from the within the house stopped in wonderment. As he raced to the rose garden, the boy tripped on a flowerpot and fell flat on his face. Without thinking, the lady in the hood had reached her hand out to the boy who was too far for her to reach, but realizing her folly, withdrew her hand and stepped a little more into the shadows. The boy was gathering himself to his feet when a loud thump was heard and another cry pierced the night. "No!" The boy screamed out and ran to the rosebush, not seeing where he was going and crashing right into the third man who now emerged from the bush.

"Its alright, boy," said the man, one bloodied hand caressing the boy's hair,  and the other hand holding the boy rooted to where he was and not allowing him to run to the rosebush, "Your father won't hurt you anymore. Destiny has punished him for all the wrongs he has done to you and your mother."

Reflected in the lights from the house, the hidden lady's smirk was sharply contrasted against her pale face, "So you think."

Finally his thrashing hands permitted him to break free from the man's hold. He rushed towards the rose bush and the dark lady vanished into the night, as the boy's weeping tore the night's silence.

Just something that won't leave me alone. I went back to the start of this story and got stuck.

Who is the third man? There was only one gunshot, so either parent died from it, but who was the one? And then, how did the other die? The third man has a guilty conscience for sure, because he enters stealthily, something no honest man would do. If the father was the one who had wronged his loved ones, why did the son turn out to be cursed? And how did the father hurt his son anyway? 

Questions, questions.

Sometimes, I feel bad for the Lady. She has witnessed and let happen cruel things. Must be hard to bear. We're all human.

Love,
TheQuestioner LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aafreen48-Siaa-hoopoeshassAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
2500th comment... 

For Lin - who introduce me with her Tale. Yes! 'That lady' which i mention you in my 1st PM is you only...!
For Aura - whom i always see as Lin's shadow.
For 
Shassy, (My Janni dushman), Hoopoe, FariMaviSanu,
SparkyBabu (Bablio)PuglyKA, LeafsShiji, CrazyLeena,
AchuMusicSophie... 

For all whose comments i wait to read.. (list is long n i dont remember all user names)

For all who read, criticize, appreciate n applaud whatever i comment..

In short... 
For my Virtual Family who lives here in INN & COTTAGE!!

And last but not the least..
For Arhasia, where TB&TBR breaths n where half of my part always lives...

Lots of love & Blessings...
H
Soul

Edited by A_Soul - 27 June 2013 at 11:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-hoopoeshassmaverickmartinAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-gmsk

Barun_Riti_LMH Goldie
Barun_Riti_LMH
Barun_Riti_LMH

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Barun_Riti_LMH

Rabba ve dears...
Warm greetings Lin...the wonderful storyteller...
It took me full 2 days complete all the 176 narration...
I must say i am hellshocked wid ur wonderful rewriting version...
I wil be very much pleased if u do the honour of sending pigeons to me...
Please allow me to the Inn and lemme sit close to you to hear the next part...coz i am excited...
Thank you...

<font color="#009900">Ritiii Rabba Vey Dear HugWELCOME ON BOARD DEAR I am honored to welcome u on behalf of Lin(at present she will personally welcome u too) and all comrades and readers... I am glad u liked the tale haina its perfect rewritng of ArHi Rabba veys and few other scenes...</font>
love to see u sachi

:)

Edited by Barun_Riti_LMH - 27 June 2013 at 11:36am

Aquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Barun_Riti_LMH Goldie
Barun_Riti_LMH
Barun_Riti_LMH

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Barun_Riti_LMH

Rabba ve dears...
Warm greetings Lin...the wonderful storyteller...
It took me full 2 days complete all the 176 narration...
I must say i am hellshocked wid ur wonderful rewriting version...
I wil be very much pleased if u do the honour of sending pigeons to me...
Please allow me to the Inn and lemme sit close to you to hear the next part...coz i am excited...
Thank you...

<font color="#009900">Ritiii Rabba Vey Dear HugWELCOME ON BOARD DEAR I am honored to welcome u on behalf of Lin(at present she will personally welcome u too) and all comrades and readers... I am glad u liked the tale haina its perfect rewritng of ArHi Rabba veys and few other scenes...</font>
love to see u sachi

well..yeah its really perfect...i am in love wid it..the way the story is going...superb
I am overwhelmed wid ur warm welcome...
Love you dear

Aquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top