Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DrNoureen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes, Yesss, Yesss yesss yesss!
Now this is what I call as IPKKND rewritten!
I'm so so happy by the way this story is unfolding!
I could hug you right now if you would've been in front of me!
BTW, I'm so so sorry for the way I've been absent for so much time, life gets to you one way or other!
And when I came back, my happiness knew no bound when I saw that you replied personally to my comment and you said that tough we don't converse much but you know my love for this story!
And right now I'm telling you, my love for this story has increased beyond anything and everything else!
No matter an update in a week or an update in a year, you'll still find me waiting and loving and commenting on the chapter whenever you come back!
Aquiline I LOVE YOU !!!
And this chapter, specially the way it ended, K's act proving her innocence and then she also defended herself in front of the lord; let me tell you my feelings, I'm the happiest woman on the the face of the planet earth right now πŸ˜†
maverickmartin thumbnail
Originally posted by: hoopoe

Rabba ve...

The forecast that came true... 😊

Hmmm... so the Sword has been hastily made now... But the "Steel blade" (Lordy) is still very hot and is not perfectly bonded with the "Hilt" (Khushi). I guess, since the "Hilt" is now aware of the reason behind their hasty union, she'll soon start mending the sword and make it strong enough to face the "Big" battle waiting for them...

"The strongest steel is forged by the fires of hell. It is pounded and struck repeatedly before it's plunged back into the molten fire. The fire gives it power and flexibility, and the blows give it STRENGTH. Those two thing make the metal pliable and able to withstand every battle it's called upon to fight."            
                                                                      ... Sherrilyn Kenyon, The Dark-Hunters.

I don't hug people. Kiss? Forget it.

So here's a big warm hug and a wet, slobbery kiss from me to the most brilliant hoopoe, The Unveiler, who sees things beyond the mere words and gestures and hidden meanings, who brings forth the brilliance that is this tale, without whom the double pleasure of this story that we get would be lost, a genius herself and a great, gentle, sweet, adorable and absolutely humble person who is going to accept all this makkhan and keep quiet about it.

I simply love the way you connect things the way others fail to. It's a talent, you are a genius and we all bow to you.

I love you. Bas.

Linnie, give an update for hoopoe as a compliment. Please. I think she TOTALLY, ABSOLUTELY, CERTAINLY pakka deserves it.

Love,
A mind-blown Lady Em
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Just to let u know that we r waiting for u... Arz kya hai(adha shair hi yaad aya)
rah tmhari taktay taktay nain hamaray har gaye
rah way
tmhari urs
taktay taktay watching out
nain eyes
hamaray mine
haar defeat/tired (felt defeated/tired)
so now u know the meaning of each word... I wont b able to give the proper translation but it meant something like this
my eyes have gotten tired watching out ur way means watching out the way for ur arrival
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
MISSING MISSING MISSING.. :'(
I am MISSING the UPDATES sooo much.. :'(
But i guess you are busy with personal commitments. So whatever it is I hope you do well in them and get back to updating whenever you get time. :)

Regards,
Vaishnavi
hoopoe thumbnail
Originally posted by: maverickmartin

I don't hug people. Kiss? Forget it.

So here's a big warm hug and a wet, slobbery kiss from me to the most brilliant hoopoe, The Unveiler, who sees things beyond the mere words and gestures and hidden meanings, who brings forth the brilliance that is this tale, without whom the double pleasure of this story that we get would be lost, a genius herself and a great, gentle, sweet, adorable and absolutely humble person who is going to accept all this makkhan and keep quiet about it.

I simply love the way you connect things the way others fail to. It's a talent, you are a genius and we all bow to you.

I love you. Bas.

Linnie, give an update for hoopoe as a compliment. Please. I think she TOTALLY, ABSOLUTELY, CERTAINLY pakka deserves it.

Love,
A mind-blown Lady Em

Awww... So much love?!!!... 😳 Well, erm, Mav, "Thank you"... 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ Im feeling dizzy after reading your words... πŸ˜† Hmmm... Slobbery kisses?!!!... I think, I have to go and hide somewhere like Lin when she tries to escape from Shass's slurpy kisses... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

On a serious note, you are embarrassing me by making me read such sweet lovely words, dear... 😳 Im feeling so nervous after getting compliments from a brilliant girl who is a great writer herself... Anyways, thank you dear. 😊 πŸ˜³

And, a special thanks for the recommendation to Lin. But im satisfied, as long as we get an update from Lin... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
19sayana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please update Lin.. it is more than 10 days pls...
hoopoe thumbnail

Rabba ve,

Dear Aquiline, few days back i asked a question here, at the inn..."How can a clever, calculative, army man like the General can make a dumb move, by opting for an open confrontation and declare his intentions and future plans to Lordy?". Though i tried to justify his actions, by using a simple verse, "Vinasha kale vibreeta buddhi", i was constantly searching for some solid logical reason behind that action of General Jha.

Recently i was reading about I Ching and its connection with this tale and thats where i stumbled upon an article that explained about the  two power pathways of change... the Dragon pathway and the Tiger pathway. After reading it, i cannot stop but compare the similarities between the changes in the lives of General and Lordy with the above mentioned pathways. Two persons, who have their own goals to achieve in their lives, who adapts two different pathways to cope up with the changes of their lives and pursue their dreams...

The Dragon pathway... a person/dragon intially stays hidden/submerged in a deep pond when situations are not in his favour/when he is powerless... a hidden dragon...When he stumbles upon one influential person in his life, he is offered a lift in his life by that person... he starts ascending fastly in his life, he gains name, fame and power and starts soaring high in the sky... a flying dragon. The Dragon/person can remain to rule the sky and enjoy his success until he makes two mistakes. One, he shouldnt dare to tread the tiger's tail, second, he should not let the power and success enter his head, which may make him haughty and may lead him to the final stage of a Dragon's life... "the descent of the Arrogant dragon".

The Tiger pathway... a person/tiger stays hidden initially, most of the changes in his life occur inwards... the changes are not so obvious, yet persistent and subtle... a slow reformation process from within... waiting patiently for the right moment of his life... a crouching tiger planning his tactics and getting ready to pounce upon his pray... when the right moment comes, he make one clever, powerful masterstroke on his enemy and emerge victorious.

In simple words, a dragon's change is quick, obvious, bright and powerful like a LIGHTNING... and it can be short lived too, if he choose to go by the final phase of an "Arrogant dragon". A tiger's change is mostly inwards, not so obvious, yet strong, persistent and silent like a SHADOW... slow and steady throughout his life and preparing him to emerge as someone "immensely powerful" and "reformed".

Now, if i exchange the words Dragon, influential person and Tiger with General Jha, Lady Anjali and Lord Arnav... i can guess their entire life story. So, now i think i have got answer for my question on General. I guess the General has now enetered the "Arrogant Dragon" phase of his life. He also made the mistake of treading on the tiger's tail by openly instigating Lordy. According to me, these two points perfectly justifies General's arrogant move, earlier...

I feel the General's descent has started already and Lordy is in his final phase of his reformation... πŸ˜‰ 

P.S. Lin, Is this how you have planned to proceed with this tale, I Ching, Oracles, Hexagrams, Tiger Vs Dragon, Yin Vs Yang!!!... Hats off...  ⭐️ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by hoopoe - 10 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wow...hoopoe that was  amazing...i dont knw if lin planned story  according to what u mentioned...but i m really impressed with way you study inferences...and you relate characters from the story...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
My post was initially due to only one reason n tht was not missing ur update tht I have told before n is obvious it was because its my 4500th post n i wanted to dedicate it to this tale n my circle of frnds and now after reading hoopoe's post I want to say HATS OFF to u Hoopoe u r brilliant nai more than brilliant... Such such an AWESOME posts **round of applause* for u dear *hugs*...
shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rabba ve guys...❀️

@HP-- am not even surprised at whatever you have written in the last few pages of this thread... coz i have always known what you are made of.. since the day i met you,whenever i read a post by you, it always makes me smile to self.. like the characters of this FF i read you too hp.. n i love everything i come across. πŸ€—
wont say much with regard to your latest connections,theories n research.. coz i dont have the words that can ever justify what i really feel about them all.. besides,all i wanted to say, has already been said by Mav n Soul.. i agree with them that you are the one ''true'' decoder of this tale (per souly) n lin's lucky to have you (per chotu).. while we all get busy with our everyday life,hp your passion n commitment towards this tale is inexplicably unbelievable!!⭐️ its your ''passion'' for this tale that drives you every time, despite the responsibilities n commitments you have in your own life,you come here every time, you search n think n then write it down for us too, giving us more insight n knowledge.. n thats why lin's lucky to have you coz her tale deserves some one like you.. every time i read any post by you after an update, it reminds me of the old IPK days when an episode would be telecasted n then the genius minds on IF,like Aquiline & Honey priya would draw readers like me to this forum to understand it better, to give voice to my thoughts..to clear my doubts.. your contribution to this tale is outstanding,marvelous!!. n when this FF ends, n if life permitted, i promise to give you a small tribute.. a simple standing ovation wont do.. wont say any more. just keep rocking always.. πŸ€—

πŸ€—

& THANK YOU  for giving me the link to the discussions i missed previously, was looking for it.. cant comment on them for now but have tried to remember every important thing.. n i agree with most of the stuff you guys discussed,including the past connection of the main characters.. @ shadow's thoughts for khushi-- πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. i loved it.. n could see some hope for the future..πŸ˜ƒ.. on a serious note it was so interesting to read that whole part.. i have always seen these two as a part of their masters n here again you could see them depict some thing of their respective masters..
@ Rise n Fall theory in connection to I Ching-- i loved the way you connected it n proved your awesomeness for the millionth time. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. though i never looked at it all from the dragon n tiger thing..but i always believed in the same thought you do..n as soon as am free from Cap. Responsibility's clutches, i'll write that one post on Gen that i promised you, giving my version of looking at it all, no matter how many updates pass in between..😳

@Sanu,mav,fari,crazy n riti.. i always make a point of reading your take on every chapter.. n i loved all the previous discussions you guys had with hp.. brilliant !!

@Soul-- though i still have to read the rose bush theory of yours.. i wanted to say that i love your POV on everything in this tale.. coz you complete everything hp n i start,n without you,our picture is never complete..our thoughts are never perfect.. muah..

Edited by shass - 10 years ago