Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 16)

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeenaRocks

res

*gaping at nothing in particular*

Linny! is this what your story is? 
Someone pls show me to the CVs of IPKKND ... pretty pls?
I want to shove this manuscript(offcourse with your permission Lin) in their faces and tell them...'Look you dod0s!! ...this is what is called an immaculate story line with unequivocalnesses!'  hmph!
true!
This for the umpteenth time has put the show to shame ... no doubt abt it! 

What a narration that was!! simply loved it!
Lightening clashing with Shadow! i loved the way you paid attention to even the tiniest bit making it externalize as much as possible... inducing vivid display of it all in our minds! 

That was some swordplay we got to notice there! and a worthy one at that! unlike the clumsy confrontation of the show! 

Alright!! there were some light thrown on the curses now! though not enough to ponder upon and arrive at any given conclusion!

Oh Man! Khushi entering the clearing and putting herself in front of the sword was the much needed bit for our lordy to get some sense! Oh and i loved him for covering her with his arms up instantly with a hope to protect her!  
hai me too I am sad I couldnt write it in my comment
The gall of the vile creature to pull her off from her husband and yelling at her! but pat came her retort in the most welcomed way! :) showing him his place!
Beasts! Offcourse how is expected to understand the pun intended!?
Nevertheless she fought back with all her might choosing right things to speak to both the Beasts!

And! thats right.. her counter to Shyam offcourse will leave both the men stunned!! but what amazed me was ... after listening to her well delivered words clearly showing an aversion to Shyam.. did not ring any bells in the Lordy's mind at all? To top it he chooses to remain unaffected and continue the madness he started!
Didnt u want to hit him hard with something I did

Nevermind! I am glad that Khushi now knows it all! and that has given her an upperhand to now deal with things accordingly ... This is what allured me to the core ... the fact that she now could show Arnav and make him realize his faults rather than succumbing to whatever shit thrown at her! Khushi will surely not allow him to trample over her now! and she will do just what she deems is right! Period!

Now! now! the Lordy already does not like his wife's angry silence!! And so chose to mumble something as stupid as that! ... and what he gets in return seems to have shut him out!! ha ha ha... i liked that ... 

you know suddenly it feels like they are back to being what they before all the mishaps! I am totally glad abt it... Wow! this will now create greater avenues to showcase their love-hate relationship in real sense!

I am so excited to read Khushi irritating the hell out of lordy and make him fall on his knees

I just cant wait to know how this journey continues and what are the things we will get to see! 

Bring it on Linny! we wait thirstily for the updates! :)

loved it Leena

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Just loved this part alot specially the underline

Kushi clenched the sides of her gown in her fists, as she glared up at him, "I know you are willing to destroy others and wreck even your own happiness to keep your sister smiling. Take the truth as you will! I don't really care now because it's too late. You have wounded me by binding my marriage on LIES when I had always dreamed my marriage would be out of-"

She stopped suddenly, and he stared at her, his searching eyes gazing into her yeaning ones, but the moment passed, and they looked away, hating to hurt and be hurt by the other.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-hoopoeshassmaverickmartinAquilineA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Rabba ve,

Nice update. That's very clever of you to include khushi in the battle of the beasts. Now, Khushi is aware, the battle will be more interesting. (Hmmm... So, Lady Anjali is the wild card, right?) So, this is your corrected version? Good... Thumbs Up

The General's sword cut Lordy's clothes twice, one over the shoulder and the other below the knee? Luckily, both the time Lordy was quick enough to save his skin from getting hurt?!!!... Hmmm... interesting!!! And, when finally Lordy was disarmed, and lay helpless, Khushi came to his rescue and saved his life... Hmmm... Foretelling the future?!!!
yeaaa!!!

Did the General again blurt out his intention of killing his enemy, straight in his face?... D'oh Open war declaration?!!!... Hmmm... Ermm
I think open declaration is always what cause gen.'s plans to fail ALMOST ALWAYS and I m not complaining at all

"Then I shall simply have to eradicate you," the General said coolly, grasping the hilt of his sword hard.

Loved this strong, courageous, yet compassionate khushi... She is more strong minded and cool headed than Lordy... I loved the way how she took charge of the situation and handled the matter in her hand wisely. I guess, Lordy has gained a loyal and wise commander on his side to support him in his battle. Waiting for Lady Anjali to take charge from the General's side... Wink Wow! This is getting more exciting now... Thumbs Up
agree

She didn't reply and he was furious, "Did you hear what I just told you!"

"Next time, I won't bother to interfere, then; let him slice that sword through your heart," she hissed angrily and then she spoke no more.

The good old sulking, bickering, angry retorts... LOL I missed them actually... They are "just married", but their hubby-wifey word fights have started already?!!... Embarrassed
so true missed them badly
Anyways, they always used to fight the same way, with concern at heart and anger in their words... now they are legally wedded, and that too khushi knowing the reason behind Lordy's coldness  towards her, I guess their love life is going to see new heights with these two equally strong headed passionate lovers fighting, caring and loving each other in their own unique style... Day Dreaming

Dear Khushi, Lordy and General... Hug Good luck... Thumbs Up

"And once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won't even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won't be the same person who walked in. That's what this storm's all about."                                          ... Haruki Murakami

P.S

Talk about headstrong Masters! That reckless Lightning would support me on that! Though I will never stoop so low as to ask it of her!

yea only if she betray Gen and elope with Shadow u never know one day we see a happy raba vey between the two

Shass, did you hear Shadow's words?... Wink Hopes are still there...  LOL 

loved it

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4ArnavSR

LINNY! LINNY LINNY! I so wanna crush u in  a big hug rgt now! U r Awesome ...dawesome! 
MUAH! MUAH! MUAH! 

Honestly speaking...i m just dumbstruck after having read all those chapters! U really never fail to get a reaction out of me...everytime i read your narrations..either i end up madly grinning or blushing profusely or sometimes even feel resented or sad. and above all...i always  see an element of surprise. Even...though there were lot many things i loved in each chapter...yet like u said...i'll keep it to bare minimum of what i liked best! and i know it's still too long...just couldn't keep my fingers off. 

The forbidden at the Festival:

You're''" Kush struggled to find words, and then she gritted her teeth, "I hate you. I always will."

"And I will keep you that way," said Lord Arnav, "I will like nothing but hatred from you."

"Oh really?" she smiled, "Are you suggesting that I should change my tactics then?"

"Do you think I am?" said Lord Arnav casually, crossing his arms before his chest.

Kush blinked, "No, I meant are you'.." She paused and then frowned, "You're snide, you are! Talking in circles and trying to trap me by my own words!"

"Trap you?" Lord Arnav gave a deliciously innocent look and Kush felt her heart skip, "Why would I try to trap a girl who voluntarily makestraps and falls into them herself?"

Wretched Worries: totally had the image of worried Khushi...and liked especially this part-

"Worried?" he was amazed, "For me?"

"Yes, for you, you foul heartless Frankenstein!" she yelled, "Do you not care for those who care for you that you must go and torture them so?!!"

He stared wide-eyed and then his lips curved to a pleased smirk, "This is strange indeed'..."

Teasing nd toying: The sliding finger along the wine glass..the whole scortching fingers scene...quite a sensational episode.  

Biased choices: Honestly...i couldn't help wondering about the gown of his dreams..after he had "helped" khushi pick up the gown.Embarrassed

Night before Wedding Night: Then i loved Payal's words abt hw khushi's husband should be.

"Well," Payal laid her head on Kushi's lap this time, "if I am to find the man who is marry my little sister, I would want him to be someone who would let my sister be young and childlike at heart even when she is expected to be all wifely and motherly. I would want him protect you from hurt for you are someone who is willing to sacrifice all your happiness and trade it for pain so that others around you can be happy. I want someone who will defend you and take good care of you even when you fall into little mischiefs of your own making."
"And above all, Kushi," Payal whispered, cupping her young sister's face, so that they were looking into each other's eyes, "I want you to be wedded to a man who will love you like no one has ever loved you before. You deserve the best man there is to exist, my little sister."

and I know it may be a silly thing to point out...but I really enjoy reading everytime u make lordy stand at the doors of stable and shout out " shadow". WinkLOL 

And even though, i didnt hv time to read all the comments, still i did read shahin's message posted by u...and I hv to say lin u hv found yet another very talented reader...someone who is definitely grasping the story in just the way it should have been. and I m indeed very
astonished seeing her pick up just the right point despite never having come across Ipk. 

i was genuinely smiling ear to ear the minute I read following lines-

"Lady Anjali:  "But I know just the girl fit to be your wife."

He paused and his eyes were curious, "You doWho?"

His sister's eyebrows shot up in mock amazement. "Oh! Are you in earnest to know?" she teased.

"No, I suppose not. I couldn't possibly be interested," said her brother, turning to head for his room.

"Of course and it is good you are not that interested," said his sister, watching him slowly climb the steps, "Because that girl deserves a man who will sincerely love her and since you claim yourself heartless, I don't see how I will be helping her fulfill HER dreams. Nonetheless, I am certain after her sister is wedded off, her parents will immediately set out to seek a worthy man for her."

A Ritual out of the Blue: the best thing about this chapter was offcourse the unexpected happeninng...tht lord Arnav went to ask for permission of Master gupta for the wedding.

The Weddding: I think this chapter was one among the best reads for me so far. there are only few times when i feel deep sensation like tht of a gripping heart. and this one particular definitely did tht too. I liked the whole Lock-dropping thing. and the Kiss...well, i m sure not one person had left it mentioned. and neither will i. It was just marvellous. the second half of the kiss part totally blew me away. and then...Khushi..seeing the love in his eyes..and above all realizing it...well tht was something totally unexpected. but then offcourse...she was forced to believe otherwise. Ane not to forget the hemit-Arnav clashing. LOL loved the way the hermit was delivering bk to lordy. LOL

Acting on her Words: Loved the Conclusion master Gupta reached to...for handing off his daughter to Khushi.

The Clash of Intents: Khushi jumping in to save Arnav..*whistle* and Asking...no scratch tht..ordering General to Leave *double whistle* Wink LOL and arggh! Lordy is so busy fanning his anger tht he just didn't care to focus...tht Khushi just landed herself in danger to save him. Feeling exactly the same...as i used to feel everytime arnav used to fail to notice what he should have noticed on the screen...and words of cursing just tumble out of mouth and i sit cross-fingered hoping tht somehow he pays attention to it NOW.   

And i also noticed u mentioning tht the story had now reached the point from where u'll take the reins totally in your hands...and so i wish u loads of good luck for ur journey of this ff ahead and if it can make u feel even a little bit more assured...I just have to say I trust you best'..and i know none else will be able to bring out the charm to this story the way u have brought out! so loads of good luck to u. Smile

I havent read ur comment I just wanted to say to u tu cottage main a zara meri jaan phir daikhty hai kaun kisay crush krta hai

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Originally posted by crazy4ArnavSR

LINNY! LINNY LINNY! I so wanna crush u in  a big hug rgt now! U r Awesome ...dawesome! 
MUAH! MUAH! MUAH! 

Honestly speaking...i m just dumbstruck after having read all those chapters! U really never fail to get a reaction out of me...everytime i read your narrations..either i end up madly grinning or blushing profusely or sometimes even feel resented or sad. and above all...i always  see an element of surprise. Even...though there were lot many things i loved in each chapter...yet like u said...i'll keep it to bare minimum of what i liked best! and i know it's still too long...just couldn't keep my fingers off. 

The forbidden at the Festival:

You're''" Kush struggled to find words, and then she gritted her teeth, "I hate you. I always will."

"And I will keep you that way," said Lord Arnav, "I will like nothing but hatred from you."

"Oh really?" she smiled, "Are you suggesting that I should change my tactics then?"

"Do you think I am?" said Lord Arnav casually, crossing his arms before his chest.

Kush blinked, "No, I meant are you'.." She paused and then frowned, "You're snide, you are! Talking in circles and trying to trap me by my own words!"

"Trap you?" Lord Arnav gave a deliciously innocent look and Kush felt her heart skip, "Why would I try to trap a girl who voluntarily makestraps and falls into them herself?"

Wretched Worries: totally had the image of worried Khushi...and liked especially this part-

"Worried?" he was amazed, "For me?"

"Yes, for you, you foul heartless Frankenstein!" she yelled, "Do you not care for those who care for you that you must go and torture them so?!!"

He stared wide-eyed and then his lips curved to a pleased smirk, "This is strange indeed'..."

Teasing nd toying: The sliding finger along the wine glass..the whole scortching fingers scene...quite a sensational episode.  

Biased choices: Honestly...i couldn't help wondering about the gown of his dreams..after he had "helped" khushi pick up the gown.Embarrassed

Night before Wedding Night: Then i loved Payal's words abt hw khushi's husband should be.

"Well," Payal laid her head on Kushi's lap this time, "if I am to find the man who is marry my little sister, I would want him to be someone who would let my sister be young and childlike at heart even when she is expected to be all wifely and motherly. I would want him protect you from hurt for you are someone who is willing to sacrifice all your happiness and trade it for pain so that others around you can be happy. I want someone who will defend you and take good care of you even when you fall into little mischiefs of your own making."
"And above all, Kushi," Payal whispered, cupping her young sister's face, so that they were looking into each other's eyes, "I want you to be wedded to a man who will love you like no one has ever loved you before. You deserve the best man there is to exist, my little sister."

and I know it may be a silly thing to point out...but I really enjoy reading everytime u make lordy stand at the doors of stable and shout out " shadow". WinkLOL 

And even though, i didnt hv time to read all the comments, still i did read shahin's message posted by u...and I hv to say lin u hv found yet another very talented reader...someone who is definitely grasping the story in just the way it should have been. and I m indeed very
astonished seeing her pick up just the right point despite never having come across Ipk. 

i was genuinely smiling ear to ear the minute I read following lines-

"Lady Anjali:  "But I know just the girl fit to be your wife."

He paused and his eyes were curious, "You doWho?"

His sister's eyebrows shot up in mock amazement. "Oh! Are you in earnest to know?" she teased.

"No, I suppose not. I couldn't possibly be interested," said her brother, turning to head for his room.

"Of course and it is good you are not that interested," said his sister, watching him slowly climb the steps, "Because that girl deserves a man who will sincerely love her and since you claim yourself heartless, I don't see how I will be helping her fulfill HER dreams. Nonetheless, I am certain after her sister is wedded off, her parents will immediately set out to seek a worthy man for her."

A Ritual out of the Blue: the best thing about this chapter was offcourse the unexpected happeninng...tht lord Arnav went to ask for permission of Master gupta for the wedding.

The Weddding: I think this chapter was one among the best reads for me so far. there are only few times when i feel deep sensation like tht of a gripping heart. and this one particular definitely did tht too. I liked the whole Lock-dropping thing. and the Kiss...well, i m sure not one person had left it mentioned. and neither will i. It was just marvellous. the second half of the kiss part totally blew me away. and then...Khushi..seeing the love in his eyes..and above all realizing it...well tht was something totally unexpected. but then offcourse...she was forced to believe otherwise. Ane not to forget the hemit-Arnav clashing. LOL loved the way the hermit was delivering bk to lordy. LOL

Acting on her Words: Loved the Conclusion master Gupta reached to...for handing off his daughter to Khushi.

The Clash of Intents: Khushi jumping in to save Arnav..*whistle* and Asking...no scratch tht..ordering General to Leave *double whistle* Wink LOL and arggh! Lordy is so busy fanning his anger tht he just didn't care to focus...tht Khushi just landed herself in danger to save him. Feeling exactly the same...as i used to feel everytime arnav used to fail to notice what he should have noticed on the screen...and words of cursing just tumble out of mouth and i sit cross-fingered hoping tht somehow he pays attention to it NOW.   

And i also noticed u mentioning tht the story had now reached the point from where u'll take the reins totally in your hands...and so i wish u loads of good luck for ur journey of this ff ahead and if it can make u feel even a little bit more assured...I just have to say I trust you best'..and i know none else will be able to bring out the charm to this story the way u have brought out! so loads of good luck to u. Smile

I havent read ur comment I just wanted to say to u tu cottage main a zara meri jaan phir daikhty hai kaun kisay crush krta hai

I missed u yaar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoeshasscrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

Barun_Riti_LMH Goldie
Barun_Riti_LMH
Barun_Riti_LMH

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Rabba ve dears...
Warm greetings Lin...the wonderful storyteller...
It took me full 2 days complete all the 176 narration...
I must say i am hellshocked wid ur wonderful rewriting version...
I wil be very much pleased if u do the honour of sending pigeons to me...
Please allow me to the Inn and lemme sit close to you to hear the next part...coz i am excited...
Thank you...

Aquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

namita11 Goldie
namita11
namita11

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Thank god khushi knew the truth now itself
But arnav should act more sensibily

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

Barun_Riti_LMH Goldie
Barun_Riti_LMH
Barun_Riti_LMH

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Ooops...i forget to mention one thing...
Dearest fari (farwa_ibrahim)
thanks a lot dear...i got dis amazing ff from ur list...thank you thank you

Aquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top