Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 15)

KRYSTAL-C Goldie
KRYSTAL-C
KRYSTAL-C

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Hope to see u soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

KRYSTAL-C Goldie
KRYSTAL-C
KRYSTAL-C

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Hope to see you soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Good Khushi knws why Arnav married her
I sort of felt bad for Shyam but if he says truth to Khushi n Anjali than i thnk they bth will agree n help
Arnav n his anger grrrAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Hey lin,
Finally I read latest update ...chapter 176Smile..here my comments for the same...
So we had fiery encounter of General and Lord...with khushi watching over...Interestingly...she doesnt hear what general says about his cure...and khushi being means of it... but I am glad that she actually now know that what was reason for sudden hatred of lord..and this decision of marriage... General's character is bit confusing to me... Does he really love her...or she means just a cure to his curse... With talks he had with Lord..it seems that khushi was mere a cure to him...but when you describe his feelings..in the end..when he tries to reach out to her...bt stops...i m thinking..over..whether he loves her...
Lord has seen khushi saving him..not fearing for her own life...i think this shud make him think now...in what he believes...about General and khushi... Atleast one thing..is now Lord knows General's intention well...and will be more careful in guarding his khushi from the monster who is looking for his cure...
"She 's my wife..."
"You will not harm my sister and my wife.."
These lines comes from man..who has always guarded his loved ones...at any cost...and it is indeed not surprising to find...that his loved ones...include his sister as well as his wife... He married her forcefully though...but he married to protect her as much as his sister... he married her because he loved her enough to guard her...from dangers that he had foreseen...and with this encounter made more clear to him...
Very interesting contrast shown between two beasts...- One who is just too focussed on getting cured from his curse...he will go to any extent...not thinking of anyone...be it his wife or ...his newborn child...and on the other hand...other cursed one...will bear his sufferings for life ..rather than getting cured by using the one he loves...he will always protect his loved ones...if that means..protecting them from himself..

really loved the update lin...it had me captivated...I cud imagine scene in front of me...really intriguing...ClapClapClap

One more thing I like the way you described both horses affection for khushi...as much as their masters have...Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

s_mg-Siaa-hoopoeshassAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hey lin,
</div>
</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Finally I read latest update ...chapter 176Smile..here my comments for the same...
So we had fiery encounter of General and Lord...with khushi watching over...Interestingly...she doesnt hear what general says about his cure...and khushi being means of it... but I am glad that she actually now know that what was reason for sudden hatred of lord..and this decision of marriage... General's character is bit confusing to me... Does he really love her...or she means just a cure to his curse... With talks he had with Lord..it seems that khushi was mere a cure to him...but when you describe his feelings..in the end..when he tries to reach out to her...bt stops...i m thinking..over..whether he loves her...
Lord has seen khushi saving him..not fearing for her own life...i think this shud make him think now...in what he believes...about General and khushi... Atleast one thing..is now Lord knows General's intention well...and will be more careful in guarding his khushi from the monster who is looking for his cure...
"She 's my wife..."
"You will not harm my sister and my wife.."
These lines comes from man..who has always guarded his loved ones...at any cost...and it is indeed not surprising to find...that his loved ones...include his sister as well as his wife... He married her forcefully though...but he married to protect her as much as his sister... he married her because he loved her enough to guard her...from dangers that he had foreseen...and with this encounter made more clear to him...
Very interesting contrast shown between two beasts...- One who is just too focussed on getting cured from his curse...he will go to any extent...not thinking of anyone...be it his wife or ...his newborn child...and on the other hand...other cursed one...will bear his sufferings for life ..rather than getting cured by using the one he loves...he will always protect his loved ones...if that means..protecting them from himself..
really loved the update lin...it had me captivated...I cud imagine scene in front of me...really intriguing...ClapClapClap
<div>
One more thing I like the way you described both horses affection for khushi...as much as their masters have...Smile</font>

sorry if the quote thing appear like ugly codding will edit it later when WiFi connection came back to working anyways loved ur comment Riti but as for Gen. I dont think so he has ANY feeling not even LUST for Khsuhi he merely NEEDS her as he thinks that she is his cure. He used the word THAT VILLAGE GIRL werent these the words used by Lordy mostly so he not at all had any feelings for Khushi as for the last point where he tried to touch her cheek I think it was due to the overwhelming fear he had felt at the prospect hurt he was going to give her by stabing the sword so... These r my thoughts and coz today after a longgg time m feeling light and relax and back to proper normal zone I felt like jumping in with even baseless thoughts lolz pardon me lin but u know me

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

s_mgAquilinehoopoeshassA_Soulriti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
thanks fari dear...for clarifying...Smile
i was having a doubt...but now cleared...we will see more in upcoming chapters...his behavior towards khushi...in this update his confrontation with Lord reveals a lot about him...his intentions...to lord and to us too...

Aquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
@Riti I have no ideatht am i right or wrong... I was just sharing my view... Yea cant wait for next update n now lordy knew wht master Gupta was refering to what danger he felt Khushi might get in though thw memories of his brain were wiped off abt gen but the worry of his heart cant b gone even his mind n memory fails to recognise the danger yet his heart can feel it like every other parent but in his case it will b more strong... Anyways yea now Gen.'s intentions r open for other specially lordy to see so now he will give the protection to Khushi

AquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartinA_Soulriti4u

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maverickmartin

Originally posted by hoopoe

@ Blazing tongue of Lordy... I feel its the curse effect... may be it has nothing to do anything directly with the transformation. If the transformation is the only aspect of the curse, then what is there to suffer and gain lessons out of it? There has to be something more, if the intention of curse is to punish for his offence or inculcate some lessons into his stubborn head... So I think transformation is only a part of his curse, the remaining part is hinted through the blazing tongue, but the details are yet to be revealed... Smile

Hoopoe, though I agree that the transformation may be only a part of the curse, I have to disagree with underlined portion.

Suddenly, his master groaned and buckled over, leaning against the horse's foreleg.
"I can't..." Lord Arnav weakly clutched at his pale neck, "...bear this pain..."

Cold wind slapped against Lord Arnav's face and the tears on his cheeks stung. He sensed his strength was fast slipping...He felt nauseous...

Weakened by his mind's torments and now by his physical pain, he felt his vision blurring, by tears or by a spasm he was not certain.

The man suffers, hoopoe, undoubtedly. But, I think, the hot blaze in his blood, the crave for blood, the thirst - these are reminders or repercussions of the curse. Remember that Lordy is transforming after a long time but he can never forget the curse because of these, well, you can call them "side-effects", I think.

As opposed to the General - he transforms often but has no other difficulties...

Shassy, hoopoe, if you get time, see my comment on page 139. I have tried to understand some lines, would love if you confirm if I'm in the right direction...!

Mav, you got me wrong...Embarrassed I was only answering to Farwa that "Transformation" and "Suffering" may be two different aspects of his curse. His tongue need not be blazingly hot because he is transforming into a warm blooded ferocious beast...

What I meant is there may be an additional element added to the clause of his curse apart from his "transformation" which may be the cause of distress for him. Orelse, it may be simply because his tongue is the "epicentre" of his curse. May be, in all these years, he has learnt to control the beast in him (hence didn't transform in along time), though the curse effects has concentrated in his blood, making his palms unusally hot and tongue emanate scorching heat... (I guess its because the covering skin is very thin in tongue).

I agree he is in pain and distress whenever he transforms, or whenever he gets his beastly cravings. But I always felt that pain was only because he always fight against the beast within him and the cravings its stirring within him. That "conflict" within him is giving him the distress. Unlike General, who was never seen fighting against the beast within him. Whenever he feel the urge to transform, he just seclude himself into the dark forests, away from the eyes of the world and give in to the urge, transform and fly off... No fight, no pain, no stress... Wink 

P.S Read your thoughts on pg 139 of the previous thread.That was brilliant. ClapYou have covered almost all essential points from that chapter. I saw some brilliant decodings and some beautiful connections there. Well done dear. Thumbs Up Honestly after reading yours and shass' take on ch 174, I didn't feel like writing a separate one. You both have beautifully explained all symbolisms (except one, I guess) mentioned in that chapter... Smile

Edited by hoopoe - 27 June 2013 at 8:18am

bablio09-Siaa-shassmaverickmartinAquilineA_Soul

Go to top