Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 147)

crazy4ArnavSR IF-Dazzler
crazy4ArnavSR
crazy4ArnavSR

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Dear linny...
Don't throw me out of inn haan...but I m finally here with my comments for I wch I hv been singing for over a month now tht yeah I'll post them as soon as I can... thanx to my upcoming semester finals tht I finally made myself sit over the unedited comments tht I ws supposed to be ediing and posting since last month. I worked on them over as much time I cud give to it. So warning u for a litle abruptness and irregularity...if u happened to find in my comments as i cudnt really manage to still give finishing edit to atleast ch 182, and 183...bcz i wanted to post all the pending comments before I go totally inactive anytime now. I hope u wud ignore my irregularites..and most importantly my laziness as well as lack of time that made me post the comments so late.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchyAquilineshassmaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

crazy4ArnavSR IF-Dazzler
crazy4ArnavSR
crazy4ArnavSR

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Ch-182

I hv noticed often how u never forget to remind us of the impending Motherhood of lady anjali...with those sentnces like hands around her womb; her caring hand across her mdriff,etc.

Then Lordy thinking- khushi-always and only mine...Awww! definitely tht ws my first reaction.
c
'he crept to bed and slept peacefully with his arms protectively around his wife.' Two words tht were literally dancing in my mind of tht line- PROTECTIVELY and AROUND. Wink

I wasn't expecting the confession tht he wud tell Anjali about harming her. But then offcourse his elusive way of saying it in his ASRish manner didn't go unnoticed as well.

The way Lady Anjali came to conclusion...of his possessive manner to keep the khushi with her for 'tonite' ...well, I m actually in awe of tht part. beautiful one!

crazy4ArnavSR IF-Dazzler
crazy4ArnavSR
crazy4ArnavSR

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Ch-183
Lordy...! Everytime I read u write 'Lordy'... a stupid smile just gets stuck to my face. and like tht alone is not enough, I was literally grinning at every word Khushi used to refer to Lordy...for instance, animal. LOL

what were the possible thoughts of Lady Anjali behind. her statement- 'find way to keep her close, else she'll be drifting farther away from u?'
also Lord Arnav's frown at her statement...well quite worried already? Wink

sad face of khushi...wch gets lit up on seeing him. does she even realise tht she was eager for his comebk?

And then sche's upset tht lordy asked for her to sleep in lady anjali's room. but what abt other family members? Did discussion on khushi's sleeping place took place infront of them? They were present on dinner table rgt? and if yes, then how come nobody questioned anything? especially Payal?

all the while I read this chapter, my mind ws constantly humming rabba vey to me...nd why not? when all tht sadness is involved in those two hearts. already beginning to miss each other...jst Rabba Vey going on!

what were they talking abt wen lordy said "do u really want me to tell what I'll hv"?

crazy4ArnavSR IF-Dazzler
crazy4ArnavSR
crazy4ArnavSR

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
ch184

I was kinda surprised at khushi's quick mind to catch hold of nani's words and put her mind to work at once. It is actually quite impressive the way she is putting down every clue together. with this rate I m sure, the day isnot far away when khushi would figure it out all byherself what Arnav is.
It was chuckling a little when she connecting the burninv tongues to. the lordship..and as a result linking it to Lord Akash. But, I don't mean mocking or so...I totally understand tht in the state khushi is curremtly, considering every possibility is what was required to do. But, she is indeed sharp to connect so many things so fast.

Khushi is focused on understanding and helping her husband rgt now...tht she is no more scared of dark...tht is indeed astonishing.
Then khushi having monolgue and arguing with herself over why to go and why she should not..despite accepting it somewhere tht he is a MONSTER.

oh...and the way khushi says 'My Lord' tht definitely gives a different feeling...a more personalised and sincere feeling. I m sure lorrdy would want to make her say it agn and agn...*wink*
But...I m still in daze from the moment she offered him the apple...so much of it happened and insuch quick wudn't...for just this part of update... I don't know how many times I went through it...ahh! m l dreaming or did it actually happen? somebody pinch me. *dreamy sigh*v

crazy4ArnavSR IF-Dazzler
crazy4ArnavSR
crazy4ArnavSR

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Ch 185

first five lines of the update...and I couldn't stop my smile for this, just like u said, smile-inducing girl. After the last night in Arashia, though not truly surprised, It feels serendipitous to see Khushi smiling as such. Its her first day since her wedding when we see her so cheerful. And so contagious is her smile that I couldn't help but feel at peace for her.

Of course, Lordy and his haughtiness would never bend down to pick them up and dispose them off!

typically him! LOLLOL and even more surprising that instead of frowning at his haughtiness..she's smiling. Typically the Khushi we all love...the ever smiling one!

Honestly, by the time Khushi came down for breakfast, I wasn't expecting lordy to be still there. but, good tht he was there nd tht he asked for not to disturb khushi's sleep. Smile

LOL...I couldn't stop laughing at the embarassing situation duo found caught themselves into wen they saw lord Akash kissing his wife. I am still laughing imagining their expressions...especially typical khushi ones. *wink* but wait...he DID give the looks that 'if he should kiss her?' :o however, I like the way u describe lady Anjali's keen and curious eyes at her favorite couple...and her pokings and silences at just the right times.

liked the sisters time together. the way u wrote it with nervousness, laughter, sharing and comforting...u make me feel glad too tht the sisters are there for each other.

'And the prakash brothers!' LOL offourse...ipkknd was incomplete without the prakash brothers and so is any arhi story. But, wat is different about u and this story is the fact tht u give them a good share of the spotlight. everytime u bring them in focus, It makes me smile with the thought 'There's no way linny wud do injustice to any charactr'. and i mean to say the same for the garden staff as well. Keep this attitude up.

but wat was adorable was how JP got excited hearing 'Everyone knows Prakash brothers!' and that was brilliantly put forth with all the respect showering and sisters cracking up at his suddenly changed demeneour.

The lordy clouds...ahhh! *dreamy sigh and then giggling*

liked the humbleness and encouraging nature of khushi whixh re-ignited the willingness in the garden staff to do their chores with renewed passion. Khushi herself lending a hand not caring for a sec of her changed status as the First lady of the castle... so much like her!

Nani says-the garden may serve some divine purpose...! Ummm...u caught me the words of ur riddles agn. wonder wat purpose would that be? Also about the rose bush and the fall...argh! I never catch a thing myself.

however...loved the chap. and now waiting eagerly to hear the laughter of one who never laughs. ;)

crazy4ArnavSR IF-Dazzler
crazy4ArnavSR
crazy4ArnavSR

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
And finally...

Ch-186

Honestly Linny, u hv got me spell-bound. I don't think I'll ever be able to say tht this particular update wasn't good or satisfactory or anything like that. For every update I feel the same butterflies meddle with my senses both before and after reading an update in anticipation of wat is gonna happen now. And same stands for this 186th chapter. But this time again...even though u talked of Lordy...which did hv me squealing but still my greedy heart was a little upset because u didn't talk in detail of 'the surge in his emotions' in morning on having found her sleeping beside him and on the rug. But I hope u'll narrate tht to us soonest.

Besides that, foremost...I liked that Khushi initially chose to walk to his room and do all the thinking. had she really not been willing in her heart, i dont think she would hv chosen to even stand there...and all her thinking about where to spend thenight in Lady Anjali's room. and then the way she ws questioning herself if to stay or not was well written. ...especially the line-'what if he needs her again?' Wink

I liked the way lady Anjali put forth the contrast- 'while u can't sleep alone at night, he has trouble sleeping in night'. and then, how she infers of Lordy sleeping peacefully only in her lap...and the way khushi's blushing yet being modest. And aww! despite being still mad deep within, she still defends him.
The way Lady Anjali questioned-"and don't u want to see yours?" I m sure at first it mst set flutters in khushi's stomach but offcourse like u said stubborness in both...none wants to seek the other first. yet the way both were longing to see the other approach ws beautifully described...especially the word war with subconscious.

Her restlessness eventually won...but couldn't stand her desolate expressions wen she thought lordy was asleep...however, offcourse my heart did somaursalts to see her eventually come bk nd lay at the CENTER of the bed close too him. Oh and i toally fainted reading these lines-
And in the stillness he smiled, because he was enveloped in her scent once more, he knew she was there, right behind him, on his bed.
And offcourse on seeing,helplessly in love, lordy have his share of studying her face in peace and fall in a sound sleep.
I m totally smitten by u lordy, ur words Linny and without any doubt, by TbTbr!

crazy4ArnavSR IF-Dazzler
crazy4ArnavSR
crazy4ArnavSR

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Mavs...I not quoting your poem as I m logged in through tab...but its beautiful! I hv told u before and I'll say it agn...ur choice of words totally affect me. Keep it up!

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maverickmartin

LOL
Dhanyavaad, Shassy! First I see 8 lines being emboldened. Abhi I see 15 lines. LOLLOLLOL
I was missing the A.S.H.'s lamba-chaura gyaan-dene-wala comments! Now Soulie's back... So... *wink wink*

Now that I'm done, I want more. Sorry, Linnie, couldn't help it!

lolz mav, was half awake, half asleep...  realized quite late that i had been highlighting the verses in my mind only...LOLLOLLOL

wink wink buddy... Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_Pinchymaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top