Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 145)

Chochoo83 Goldie
Chochoo83
Chochoo83

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged

hi dear how are u n ur dad?

update was awsumm how  they feel strong  yearning for eachother
n how he feel that difficult feeling of relief when he look at her beside him
loved it
thanks for pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineshassA_Soul

aafreen48 Senior Member
aafreen48
aafreen48

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
.YOU UPDATED!
YOU UPDATED!!
YOU UPDATED?????????
YAAAYYY

Thanx to my curiosity that I logged in today and found it!

Ufff!!!

WAITED FOR AGES!

Anyways reading the update now...

AYE...tiny update??
okk okk even this is exciting!

AFter reading the update i can say...
ROMANCE
ROMANCE
AND
ROMANCE>..

SO romantic yaar! I AM GOING TO SMILE until i sleep! lol
:)

Great update...

COntinue soon...

Otherwise i will die out of excitement!

You have to reach the 500 episode yaar! IT WILL BE EPIC..!

Just waiting for that dayWink

CONTINUE SOON!

AGAIN THANX FOR THIS CUTIE PIE DOSE OF ROMANCE TODAY!

I SOOO HAPPY!!!Big smileBig smileLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

First of all hp..very very sorry for replying this late & making you wait this long, forgive me dear friend*holds ears*
Secondly, a tight squeezing hug to you... coz you are the only one here who always understands me... n thus gives me the motivation to keep expressing my thoughts. love you for that.Hug

Shass, regarding your post on "The Prologue"...

@ Khushi belonging to a royal family... I completely agree... Evidences point out towards that... Her parents travelling in a double horsed carrriage, her only left out possesion from her parents being a "Golden necklace with a Locket"... Her elegant appearance and gracious nature... Im pretty sure that she's is of some royal lineage...

these same points make me think the same..Big smile

@ Khushi's parents... Since Lordy's parents were killed after Khushi's parents got drowned, i dont think they witnessed the foul play... But since they were quarelling among themselves, i feel that quarrel is something concerned with Lordy's parents. Though its not mentioned in the prologue that whether their carriage was rushing towards or fleeing away from Lordy's place, i personally feel that they were rushing towards Lordy's place, to clear the misunderstanding between his parents or to save them from the third person (may be they know the plan of the third person)... But, FATE intervened... and the inevitable happened.

my guess too.. but i didnt see that they could have been going to clear the misunderstanding between lordy's parents. valid point dear.but they knew about third person's plans..thats all that i can say for now..until more clues are given.. though am considering both ways...

@ Relationship between both parents... Im not sure whether they are friends are not. But i feel that they know each other... atleast as a mere acquaintance. But i dont think Lordy and Khushi were childhood friends or betrothed to each other... I felt that Lin mentioned that unlocked locks fell into the holy fountain water when they got married, only to suggest that "The two destined soulmates have finally found and bound themselves to each other for eternity with the blessings of the divine powers..." 

@betrothed-- it was just a thought..you may be right than i am..have already mentioned why i thought so..
@two locks--you know that was my interpretation of it too..Embarrassed

@ The Third person... even i think he is still alive. Since Lin stated that there'll be only one death in this tale and even silently acknowledged Soul's prediction that the death will be of this third person, i feel that he is the culprit behind the events of that fateful night, ten years ago... (Directly responsible for the death of Lordy's parents and indirectly responsible for the death of Khushi's parents) And, him related to Gen. Jha... chances are there, but we dont have proof yet. 

same to same...

@ Gen. Jha's marriage with Lady Anjali... I dont think its a ploy, initiated by the General. Its completely Lady Anjali's fault... I guess, its she who wished to marry him which the General reluctantly agreed (keeping in mind, the advantages of marrying her) I feel his ulterior motives are concerned with his curse and cure and HIS FREEDOM... I dont feel its anything about his revenge on the Raizada family. He may proclaim that he used Lady Anjali only as his pawn... but deep down he has a soft corner for her and cares for her... the reason being he feels obliged to her and her unconditional love for him... and for providing him the warmth and safety of "THE HOME" all these years... which i guess he was deprived off since childhood...

totally agree @underlined..i think she became obstinate about marrying him n he used it as an opportunity.. whether he planned it or not or what the real reasons were behind it.. only time will tell,since we have no proof for it.

am dividing my reply into two halves coz it would have become insanely long to be read in a single comment...Embarrassed

Edited by shass - 12 September 2013 at 10:55am

AquilinemaverickmartinA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged

@ Lordy, Khushi and Gen. Jha...
as Lin once said that Lordy's and General's "Past" are not related but their "Cure" may be... I think that Lordy and General might have individualpast connection with Khushi...
@purple-- oh..i didnt know that linny has said that,i mean i knew about the cure part n not the past one..
@pink--EXACTLY!! i see things in the same light too hp, coz i see khushi as a vessel through which Lady in the hood (LH), has been trying to not only unlock the past but also establish the future.. in the context that; whatever injustice that was done years ago, she's destined to bring justice to the evil n bring peace to the lives of the unrested.. it was not until she entered lordy n general's lives that the events of this story took a turn n they were triggered like a ''chain of reaction'' ,totally inevitable!!

@ Gen. Jha's marriage with Lady Anjali... I dont think its a ploy, initiated by the General. Its completely Lady Anjali's fault... I guess, its she who wished to marry him which the General reluctantly agreed (keeping in mind, the advantages of marrying her) I feel his ulterior motives are concerned with his curse and cure and HIS FREEDOM... I dont feel its anything about his revenge on the Raizada family. He may proclaim that he used Lady Anjali only as his pawn... but deep down he has a soft corner for her and cares for her... the reason being he feels obliged to her and her unconditional love for him... and for providing him the warmth and safety of "THE HOME" all these years... which i guess he was deprived off since childhood...

@underlined..i too think the same..

@pink--possible.

Edited by shass - 29 September 2013 at 8:34am

bea_rom Senior Member
bea_rom
bea_rom

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
so beautiful
happy that khushi got back to his room
it's yet too soon for arnav to forget his ego and pride
their longing for each other was so endearing

prati_incept Senior Member
prati_incept
prati_incept

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

amazing update..

cute monologs..
heartfelt longing..
silent seeking..

very well done!!!

waiting for more

Jo_Pinchy Goldie
Jo_Pinchy
Jo_Pinchy

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged

Rabba vey everyone.

It was a short update, but i could read it as many times to my hearts content.

The longing from both sides was beautifully written Lin.

First she obeys to her husbands will and went to Lady Anjali's room and then after a long fight with herself she decides to march back to her Husband's chamber.Embarrassed

So what was she to do tonight? Sleep in this room like nothing had happened or conform to his verbal yet-to-be-withdrawn command that she spend the night with Di?

@underlined: was she thinking that hopefully he will withdraw his words about her spending night in Lady Anjali's room.?

"That while you can't sleep alone at night, Chotey has always had trouble sleeping at night."

Indeed Ironical. She can't sleep because of her fear of darkness. He can't sleep because of the curse

"Chotey is restless even in his sleep especially because of..."

Why? Does he get nightmares on how cruelly his parents got killed?

My soul was restless too, when he heard the door shut and thought she went back to Lady Anjali's room.Ouch 

In the latest updates, the scenes somehow end with Khushi and Lordy together in one frame.

Thanks for the update Lin. 

Jo.

Edited by Jo_Pinchy - 13 September 2013 at 3:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilinemaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

..Saraa.. IF-Rockerz
..Saraa..
..Saraa..

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
I'm very intrigued by the story and always tend to find stuff which is related to the story'

and here's the result, I found a song.

Please read it, I will feel happy as it portrayed in your 'TERI MERI' dream sequence, there is separation and surrender.

So here's a song which I thought may be will fit in the bill.

Aahetein by Agnee

Aahatein, ho rahin teri, 

Dil ke dar pe mere, 

Tu yahin hai kahin na kahin.

Aahatein, ho rahin teri, 

Dil ke dar pe mere, 

Tu yahin hai kahin.

Kabhi mere khwab sa, 

Kabhi uljhe jawaab sa, 

Ke chanda mein bhi daag sa, 

Mere jaisa tu.

Ke dariya ka ho ik sira, 

Ke armaano ka silsila, 

Ke sehra mein bhi aab sa, 

Mere jaisa tu, mere jaisa tu.

Aahatein, ho rahin teri, 

Dil ke dar pe mere, 

Tu yahin hai kahin na kahin.

Tera hoon main, tujhe kyon na yaqeen hai! 

Chaahat mein meri aakhir kya kami hai?

Tujhme hi toh chhupi meri khudi hai. 

Meri khudi kuch na sahi.

Kuch na sahi, Kuch na sahi.

Aahatein, ho rahin teri, 

Dil ke dar pe mere, 

Tu yahin hai kahin.

Kabhi mere khwab sa, 

Kabhi uljhe jawaab sa, 

Ke chanda mein bhi daag sa, 

Mere jaisa tu.

Ke tu hi dariya ka he ik sira,