Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 142)

sib_12 Senior Member
sib_12
sib_12

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
superbSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineshassA_Soul

khareshelley IF-Dazzler
khareshelley
khareshelley

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
awesome update...!!!!!!!!!!
khushi fighting with her inner turmoil whether to go or not..and finally she went for arnav...Smile Smile
same with arnav.. they both are stubborn... night is still not over  waiting to know whats more u have in ur store..
always loved reading ur story... thank u for letting us know u r not going to stop writing this story...

AquilineshassA_Soul

storytellerm IF-Dazzler
storytellerm
storytellerm

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
khushi back to arnav
arnav and khushi both thick head but find solace with each other
loved it
anji i lov her i mean the way u potray her
so calm and loving
grt part

AquilineshassA_Soul

Arniii Groupbie
Arniii
Arniii

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Thank you for the chapter. It was beautifully written. Lord arnav does not remember what he does in his wildness. Earlier i thought he has some vague idea what he does. Please update soon or just let us know when you will update.

How is your father? We all wish luck for you and your family.

AquilineshassA_Soul

jahnvi.luvs.ASR IF-Rockerz
jahnvi.luvs.ASR
jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
sorry for not commenting on last update...life happened and also this stupid cough cold n fever...
coming to update...for khushi though her day went with usual mingling and chirpiness...she was restless to know his reaction whereas arnav was all happy to see the unexpected her in his room and they both were restless and wanted to be with each other...happy to know anji did tell her certain points that might change her POV a bit...
loved the update Aquiline :)

AquilineshassA_Soul

saga_twilight IF-Dazzler
saga_twilight
saga_twilight

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
0f c0urse they cant live with0ut each 0ther. they are everything t0 each 0ther whether they like it 0r n0t. I cant imaging what will they d0 when they realize this 

AquilineshassA_Soul

aspalas Groupbie
aspalas
aspalas

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Stubbornness...Thy name is ARHI...LOL Tongue

Awesome...Clap

We trust you dear Lin n the storyteller in you...we know you will never abandon your faithful readers...Love ya Smile

And all the Best Wishes for your father health...May he be Blessed...Amen!

AquilineshassA_Soul

the_breeze Goldie
the_breeze
the_breeze

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Hey Lin, so here's my two cents on Chapters 185 & 186: 

CH 185: I don't know why but the thought of ASR lifting Khushi in his arms and placing her on the bed in the morning just makes me go awww... Embarrassed I find it adorable and I like to imagine the look on his face when he woke up in her arms and recollected all that happened last night. I assume he would understand the depth of Khushi's actions, that in spite of having a chance to stay away from the creature that he is, she willingly chose to come to him and tried to soothe him with food. But all he wanted was her... Sigh, so utterly romantic I tell you! Day Dreaming

The way Khushi calls him Lordy Lord and guesses the reasons behind his actions always makes me smile Smile

She must be looking beautiful as ever but with flowers in her hair, you take her to a whole new level Lin Day Dreaming

Arnav ignoring her at breakfast is sooo typical .. Hey I was hoping that Anjali would tease her, pouts. I mean come on, the situation just asked for it. Drat.. POUTS

Oh dear me, the scene at the door has planted thoughts in their heads Wink

Khushi's thoughts are so innocent and childlike! Likening the maids to ghosts, talking to birds, sitting on the ground in the garden... And the most amusing and heart-warming part is that she finds His face in every cloud... Ah our dear butterfly has been bitten quite hard by the love bug! LOL

And she helps the workers in the garden showing none of the haughtiness that might be expected from the First Lady.. Thumbs Up

The story again... So many layers, every time I think that I finally understood it, you show us a new facet... How are you able to come up with such amazing stuff???Shocked

Ok, so whats up with the rosebush now??? Damn I feel like hounding Nani till she tells me the meaning behind everything she has ever uttered. Angry

Oh so Payal has a jam making disease eh?? I would have expected it to be laundry... Ah Payal, well said, I so wish I could give her a bone-crushing hug for saying that she would be the one to make Arnav laugh... Waiting for that update Lin! Cool

CH 186: Khushi's soliloquy was very well written, I like how you elaborate on her thought processes.. Approve 

Anjali remembers that night eh, well well well... 

Khushi's internal battle was at once funny and adorable... Awww he missed her just as much... Reading about his thoughts and his internal struggle just warmed me up and made me smile dreamily..

SHE STAYED! SHE STAYED! SHE STAYED!!!!!!!!!!!!.  Dancing

i just danced around! Gal it doesn't get any dreamier than this! Party

Cannot wait to read more... As always your brilliance shines forth and  beckons us readers to fall hook, line and sinker for the magic you weave... Clap

I hope your Dad's appointment goes well.. Don't worry, all our prayers are with him.. Hug

Take care, lotsa love and thnx for the PM 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchyAquilineshassA_Soul

Go to top