Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

russelskhushi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
congratulationsss...  waiting eagerly for the new update...
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
a lovely fantastic story
i am a realist most of the time ...some of the behenas n IF know y
but this is perhaps fantasy i have every read in 24 years 

beautiful
dpriyad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LeenaRocks

Chapter 177: When they Reached the South Temple

That was quite an update! 
The general's return ... by all odds was masked by the arrival of the newly wed! Otherwise ... i was fully prepared to have some moment of revelation! with Madhumati in the pic...but he succeeded in enshrouding himself in the darkness yet again! 

That was some description of his case ... given the spell of action he just had had with the first Lord!  

Now the family's reaction! emphatically apposite! Very aptly described i must say!! 
Did feel for them a tad bit ... but i was over enthused of the fact that the marriage had finally taken place... albeit for wrong reasons ... but assuaging enough for now nonetheless!  what added more to it was the fact that Arnav did not feign about the marriage and had stood by her all the time also making sure to let ppl know that it was him to have forced her!! I am certainly glad about that!! 

Oh and who should we expect to stand witness to the whole fiasco? but the Hermit himself! aha! what better could it get! (well atleast we will not have another drama in the name of re-marriage then!  he he he) All rituals taken care of!!? Now that did astound me ... i had to stop and play the imaginative rewind button to actually relate to it! And outta all the possible rituals of Grecian/ Latin or whatever we were introduced to as part of Payash wedding ...  i could only point at the lake incident and the engyesis ... (even i cant remember any other than that
and i been thinking and thinking . would really like to know how they completed all the rituals . Any reference anyone😕❓)
Anyways ...so i found myself highly appeased at the hermit and his proclamation amidst the chaos that had been caused!! 

Oh!! and i loved the remaining rituals that took place esp the crowning ceremony! 
A sense of respite washed over me during the same.. and when he announced that henceforth she will be called Khushi Singh Raizada i was soon congratulating myself as i was always wanting her to be called so even during the show as against KKGSR! so my wish was complied here! Thanks Lin!! :) 

What a day Arhasia had seen that day! and i was certain even when i read it then .. that this was not ending already! 
And to have the update end with warmth shared between sisters felt good! well for the brief period atleast! 

Quite a soulful update ... i deliberately did not mention that of Shashi's and Khushi ...as i did not have it in me to recede deep into it and land up crying myself! The father's pain was so evident that it cut my heart to pieces to acknowledge that they were to part in a hasty manner as this!  
Beautiful! is not the word! 

Thanks Linnie!! :)