Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 134)

Jo_Pinchy Goldie
Jo_Pinchy
Jo_Pinchy

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Rabba ve,

Dear Aquiline, that was one beauttiful update with a lot of symbolic hints thrown throughout the chapter. As you already know, i LOVED it... Heart Hug

"That time of day when the sun hasn't come up yet, but you can already feel it coming. It's an elusive warmth, like a subtle promise whispered in your ear and you can go on with your day knowing you've been given another chance to get it right."
                                                                                        ... Cassia Leo, Relentless

That was one beautiful morning... the rays of sunlight that entered through the balcony bringing in a lot of hope and happiness into their chamber... I felt content to watch the "Cold heart" and "Green heart" slowly beginning to embrace each other, providing and finding, protection and comfort in one another...Embarrassed

That was so sweet of both Lordy and his Lady... The former ensuring Khushi's physical safety by providing her the warmth and comfort of his royal bed and safety and security within his personal chamber... The latter ensuring Lordy's mental safety by scheming plans to work on his heart's secret garden by removing the weeds of doubts, disbeliefs and bitterness, sowing new seeds of hope, trust and love, which is soon going to grow up and bloom fragrant, vibrant flowers of Love, Care, Compassion and Happiness... Oh, im waiting for that day...Day Dreaming

You are right. Also may be she is preparing this for Lady Anjali's safety. So that it won't harm her and the baby when the General's truth comes out. 

Hmmm... Khushi has planned to perfect the Garden, ie Lordy's heart within 2 months... So Lady Anjali is now in her 7th month of pregnancy... And, if im right about the earlier hint given in one of the ball night chapters, then General's truth will be disclosed in front of Lady Anjali during the 8th month... Also, Khushi and payal cannot go to their parents for a month after their wedding... So if my calculation is right, this month (7th month) is going to be the month of "Lordy and Khushi" (without General's interference)... the time during which the Love and Trust in their relationship is going to strengthen up and reach new heights... Approve

Can't wait.Wink

I guess this will help them face the upcoming storm (during the 8th month, ie the exposure of General's truth and its after effects on the castle members) with unity and strength... ( Lordy and Khushi... one, master of Mind & Physical strength and other, master of Heart & Spiritual strength ... and when these two counterparts embrace each other and starts working together in harmony, it creates one great power which is impossible to defeat... Ying Yang Wink 

Wow very well written about the counterparts. 

P.S To me, the one who cleared the edibles and opened the curtains so as to let the "Sunshine" into the room appeared not like an "Invisible Ghost" but like a "Silent SHADOW"...Wink

That shadow can be Lordy right?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilinehoopoeshass..Saraa..A_Soul

limitless Senior Member
limitless
limitless

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
When are you updating di 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoeshass..Saraa..A_Soul

moon8387 Senior Member
moon8387
moon8387

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
So much to tell... Read four chapters back to back... And as usual they were mesmerizing!!!

Chapter 182: The Night He was Angered

"Moonlight kissed the paneled floor of the master bedroom and Kushi" This sentence did it for me. The vision it created in my mind was so captivating... 

"He stared as though he was seeing a dream"... i could feel as if Prince Charming had his first look of Cinderella :)

Okay... forget the lines... I was downright terrified and had held my breath throughout. Gosh!!! Lord Arnav is so scary in his beastly self. I wonder from where Khushi summons her courage to fight him back after seeing him as such.

He dismantled the gold cage with his bare hands... Awesome!!! Such strength is a treasure but here its scary. He said he dragged the cage to Arhasia... From where??? Mystery... mystery!!!

But the end to the night showed us the depth of Lord Arnav's emotions towards Khushi... Tears are a testiment to that. I am loving this love story absolutely!!!

Chapter 183: New Arrangements

Ufff... Such temper of Khushi!!! Only she can best Lord Arnav at any time... She really is a great lady... Holding herself infront of him everytime is commendable indeed... And I guess Lord Arnav is masking his need to be close to her with his temper and need to punish her... 
I am glad Lady Anjali is doing a good job playing the much-needed cupid between two hard-headed people in love!!!

Its good that Lord Arnav felt sad being away from his wife. I hope the ruth comes out soon. Seeing Lady Khushi in action then will be a treat.

Both dont want to stay away yet dont want to stay together... Did Lord Arnav call Khushi "Kitten"?? Loved it!!!
It was funny the way khushi brushed away another 

Chapter 184: Reaching Out

it was beautiful, enthralling!!! Right from Khushi's self-talk, her courage, her fear, her confusion to her acceptance. The entire scene was magical... From the time she offered the apple to him. Isnt this love all about? Reaching out to each other. The way he found peace in the hum of her heartbeats... Yes, she is what Lord Arnav needs to bring peace into his life.

Wow... Hats off Aquiline!!! 

Chapter 185: Just Another Day at the Castle

Awww... It was so sweet of Lord Arnav. He not only settled Khushi back on bed but also took care to draw the bed curtains to let her have an undisturbed sleep. Seriously and we used to call this sweet guy beastly lord!!!

"would he have done it?" Well that is a question we all had in mind :)

I loved the easy talk between the two sisters... How much i had wanted to see it in the show... Ur writing is definitely food of our wishes :)

"What is wrong with me? In place of cupcakes, boats and horses that I always saw in the clouds, today every cloud in the sky is that outrageous Lordy's face!" LOL... Love does such strange things!!!!

"That this little laughter-inducing girl is wedded to a man who, far from laughing, never even smiles!" Aah... What an irony indeed!!! But well... Its age-old theory... Opposites attract ;)
And of course we all are going to wait for that historic day when lord Arnav will laugh out loud on the First Lady's account...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchysarahehsanAquilinehoopoeshassJammy-..Saraa..A_Soul

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
I have turned into a silent liker haven't I?
Ahh captain res is just out there to get me! But please be assured that I am very much reading the story and liking it as well. 

I always look forward to the updates.

Hope your father is well. Regards to him and you. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshass..Saraa..A_Soul

Elle.Frost Groupbie
Elle.Frost
Elle.Frost

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Amazing...
Looking forward for the next update *desperately*..
Hope everything gets better In arnav and khushi's life..
And I hope that arnav realises his mistake soon...
Thank you for PMing
Continue soon

Edited by Elle.Frost - 09 September 2013 at 8:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilineshass..Saraa..A_Soul

..Saraa.. IF-Rockerz
..Saraa..
..Saraa..

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
OH GOD!

Dear Lin, when will you be updating?

I look forward to it every single day!

Please do make me happy by at least telling me the schedule of the updates,

I will be very pleased.

I hope you consider my curiousness to read the next chapter.

Love you Lin,
Saraa! Smile

P.S.: I hope your Dad is doing well!
 May the Almighty be with him always! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilineshassA_Soul

..Saraa.. IF-Rockerz
..Saraa..
..Saraa..

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I guess this picture defines your story the best:

Edited by Ipkkndrokzz4eva - 09 September 2013 at 8:45am