Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 133)

Arniii Groupbie
Arniii
Arniii

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Time for new thread. Update soon...Everybody is waiting...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

tamara.O. Newbie
tamara.O.
tamara.O.

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
it was a really beautiful chapter ... loved how every cloud somehow resembled to lord arnav's face to khushi... waiting for arnav's reaction...

AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jo_Pinchy

What a cheerful update Lin!!!
Did Lordy clean up the fallen fruits? or was it the maid?
Ah Payal is right, very soon we will see the Lordy laughing but it will be exclusive only for Khushi. And for us too! Wink
I enjoyed every bit of the update. 
The sight of her taking away the cake just under Surabi's nose LOOL. LOLLOLLOL

Jo.

Originally posted by lilakumariacnw

lovely update dear...
hayyee...lord akash kissed payal..khushi blushed...what was first thinking at that time..??.
sisters' little argument was fun... i felt so good reading that ... felt like they are home..
jay prakash 's promise to payal... will it play significant role latter..??

u r totally right..i was waiting to read arnav's reaction...waiting for the next update dear...

@ red... Thumbs Up. Dear Jo and Lila, you girls are too good with your guesses... Clap

Jo_PinchyAquilineshassA_Soul

farha5556 IF-Dazzler
farha5556
farha5556

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
waiting very dearly continue soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineshassA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Rabba ve,

Dear Aquiline, that was one beauttiful update with a lot of symbolic hints thrown throughout the chapter. As you already know, i LOVED it... Heart Hug

"That time of day when the sun hasn't come up yet, but you can already feel it coming. It's an elusive warmth, like a subtle promise whispered in your ear and you can go on with your day knowing you've been given another chance to get it right."
                                                                                        ... Cassia Leo, Relentless

That was one beautiful morning... the rays of sunlight that entered through the balcony bringing in a lot of hope and happiness into their chamber... I felt content to watch the "Cold heart" and "Green heart" slowly beginning to embrace each other, providing and finding, protection and comfort in one another...Embarrassed

That was so sweet of both Lordy and his Lady... The former ensuring Khushi's physical safety by providing her the warmth and comfort of his royal bed and safety and security within his personal chamber... The latter ensuring Lordy's mental safety by scheming plans to work on his heart's secret garden by removing the weeds of doubts, disbeliefs and bitterness, sowing new seeds of hope, trust and love, which is soon going to grow up and bloom fragrant, vibrant flowers of Love, Care, Compassion and Happiness... Oh, im waiting for that day...Day Dreaming

Hmmm... Khushi has planned to perfect the Garden, ie Lordy's heart within 2 months... So Lady Anjali is now in her 7th month of pregnancy... And, if im right about the earlier hint given in one of the ball night chapters, then General's truth will be disclosed in front of Lady Anjali during the 8th month... Also, Khushi and payal cannot go to their parents for a month after their wedding... So if my calculation is right, this month (7th month) is going to be the month of "Lordy and Khushi" (without General's interference)... the time during which the Love and Trust in their relationship is going to strengthen up and reach new heights... Approve

I guess this will help them face the upcoming storm (during the 8th month, ie the exposure of General's truth and its after effects on the castle members) with unity and strength... ( Lordy and Khushi... one, master of Mind & Physical strength and other, master of Heart & Spiritual strength ... and when these two counterparts embrace each other and starts working together in harmony, it creates one great power which is impossible to defeat... Ying Yang Wink 

P.S To me, the one who cleared the edibles and opened the curtains so as to let the "Sunshine" into the room appeared not like an "Invisible Ghost" but like a "Silent SHADOW"...Wink

Edited by hoopoe - 07 September 2013 at 4:19am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

atheenz95moon8387dimishrakarsvinubablio09Jo_PinchysarahehsanAquilineshassJammy-..Saraa..A_Soulgmsk

NiksAngel Senior Member
NiksAngel
NiksAngel

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Waiting fr the update...!!! Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

karsvinuAquilinehoopoeshass..Saraa..A_Soul

Arniii Groupbie
Arniii
Arniii

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Waiting for the update. please just give us a hint when we will get next update. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoeshass..Saraa..A_Soul

Jo_Pinchy Goldie
Jo_Pinchy
Jo_Pinchy

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Originally posted by Jo_Pinchy

What a cheerful update Lin!!!
Did Lordy clean up the fallen fruits? or was it the maid?
Ah Payal is right, very soon we will see the Lordy laughing but it will be exclusive only for Khushi. And for us too! Wink
I enjoyed every bit of the update. 
The sight of her taking away the cake just under Surabi's nose LOOL. LOLLOLLOL

Jo.

Originally posted by lilakumariacnw

lovely update dear...
hayyee...lord akash kissed payal..khushi blushed...what was first thinking at that time..??.
sisters' little argument was fun... i felt so good reading that ... felt like they are home..
jay prakash 's promise to payal... will it play significant role latter..??

u r totally right..i was waiting to read arnav's reaction...waiting for the next update dear...

@ red... Thumbs Up. Dear Jo and Lila, you girls are too good with your guesses... Clap
Thanks Hoopoe, It means a lot when it comes from you. Yeah, It's just a guess. Lin still didn't write on how Lordy reacted to the morning. So there are chances he might have picked the fruits. He might have waited for Khushi to freshen up, so that he can cover his deed with no once noticing it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilinehoopoeshassJammy-..Saraa..A_Soul

Go to top